Crimson_Tadpoles
Vee_Flames
Nicolai
Shani
BurningSonic

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Blue_Blur

@PikminFan22: Thanks! I sent a friend request!

BurningSonic

@Blue_Blur: I tried following you on Twitter but it didn't let me for some reason. I sent a friend request on Miitomo though, through Suggested Friends.

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

veeflames

@Blue_Blur: Um, wait... if you just followed me, then who's the BlueBlur dude I sent a friend request to in Miitomo? Uh oh. Imposter alert! XD (yeah, I know it's probably just a coincidence lol)
Anyway, thanks for the follow!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Blue_Blur

@BurningSonic: I can't see to find the request... maybe try again? I don't see your Mii anywhere...

@Vee_Flames: Yeah, I sent you a friend request, so the first BlueBlur wasn't me! XD Just remember he's the faker.

BurningSonic

@Blue_Blur: First of all my name is Yellow in Miitomo. And I think I gave the friend request to the fake BlueBlur.
EDIT: Ok did you get it this time?

[Edited by BurningSonic]

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

Boidoh

Followed:
Modo7
Miiamoto
Jmaster

MK7 Boidoh Community - 00-7129-7795-9381
Wii - 7071-2402-1059-5699
Mario Kart Wii - 3611-6537-0475
Dr. Mario Online RX - 4430-2128-3154

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7750-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: Boidoh

Blue_Blur

@BurningSonic: Yeah, I got and accepted it! Sorry about all the faker confusion...

I should probably say I'm Blur_Blur17 on Twitter, that would clear things up! XD

yokokazuo

@Blue_Blur I noticed another BlueBlur on someone's friend list, but the mini was different so I was confused haha. Must be someone else since you sent me one. (And you have the underscore in your name)

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Blue_Blur

@Kazuo: Yeah, apparently there's a faker... XD I'm Blue_Blur17 on twitter, and my Mii is wearing a cat hat.

Spoony_Tech

@Blue_Blur: I was going to ask why you wouldn't except my FR lol. No substitutes for the real deal!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

VelvetElvis

New Miitomo user here. So, just to reconfirm, is there currently no way to search for and friend request Miitomo users from within the app? I keep Facebook for real-world connections, and I don't use Twitter, so my options seem rather limited.

VelvetElvis

Iggly

My Twitter name is igguri_chan, though I'm probably just gonna add people I know since there's a lot of people here I don't know lol.

So uh, don't follow me since I probably won't follow back due to the fact I got most of the people I know on NL added on Miitomo at the time of this edit already, thanks. unless you really want to see trash posts from me lol

[Edited by Iggly]

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

arojilla

@VelvetElvis: Use your FB just once or twice, I think it's all you need. I mean, I followed 2 or 3 accounts on Twitter from strangers, added them as friends... and hours later I was at over 200 Miitomo friends just on suggestions by the app from those first 2 or 3 friends. I'm no longer accepting requests as with a dozen real friends and near 500 fake ones I'm more than served for now.

arojilla

Blue_Blur

@VelvetElvis: Yeah, sadly there is no way other than Facebook, Twitter, or face-to-face as of now. And you can't search for friends, either. What I've found out is that you can see your friend's friends and send them friend requests, even if you're not following them. (Sorry if that sounds confusing!) XD So, there are a couple ways around friending someone while not following them on social media, but they sure don't make it easy.

Edit: Oops! Arojilla beat me to it!

[Edited by Blue_Blur]

VelvetElvis

Thanks, @arojilla and @Blue_Blur — that's what I figured. I do have a few real-life Facebook friends that already use Miitomo, waiting for them to confirm the requests I just sent out. Hopefully Ninty adds the ability to search for users at some point down the road, or even the ability to recommend the app to specific Facebook friends (the "recommend" feature literally just prompts you to create a post and share the Miitomo app page on Facebook).

Anyway, didn't mean to derail. Carry on.

VelvetElvis

Nicolai

@Blue_Blur: Yeah, I have the wrong Blue_Blur, I think... do you have my friend request?

@Blue_Blur: Ha ha, yeah, the first guy was definitely an imposter. I just sent a new request.

[Edited by Nicolai]

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Spoony_Tech

@Iggly: i followed you. I'm cruston7.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Blue_Blur

Funny thing is I don't see this faker on my Miitomo anywhere! XD Sorry our names are so similar! Just curious, is this other Blue_Blur on NL at all? Or is it really some random faker?

@Nicolai: Got the request and accepted it!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.