Forums

Topic: Miitomo Friend Exchange

Posts 221 to 240 of 340

Nicolai

@Blue_Blur: He's BlueBlur without the dash, and his Mii is definitely a man's. I guess I should've known that wasn't your Mii. He might have shown up in my recommendations simply from all of the other Nintendolifers that friended him on accident.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Iggly

@Spoony_Tech Followed you and sent a friend request.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

veeflames

@VelvetElvis: I think you already can recommend Miitomo to specific friends, but you have to do it using Facebook. I believe there's a way of custom setting the friends you want to see your status posts. You can allow all your friends to see the post or a few of your friends. So you can just use this feature to recommend Miitomo to your specific friends!
@Blue_Blur What @Nicolai said. The other Blur_Blur doesn't have the underscore in his name and is certainly a make. I kinda thought you were him for various reasons, but then I remembered something about another NL user being similar to you in terms of profile pictures, usernames and, yes, propensities. Thank goodness you've already confirmed who the real BlueBlur... um, Blue_Blur is!

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

KelvinN

Since I don't have many friends who are using the app imma give this a try .
my Twitter

Edited on by KelvinN

We can't live if we don't keep running forward.

Nintendo Network ID: KelvinN | Twitter:

rjejr

@PikminFan22: @4stringsteve: @Marce2240:

Hurrah, I finally got Face-to-Face to work on my 2 Android Samsung Galaxy tablets. Don't think bluetooth had anything to do with it though. Besides the simple tap for "GPS" or "Location" on top I had to go into "Settings" on both tablets. Older one had "Location Services" down under "Personal" that needed 3 things checked, they were all off before (I'm paranoid that way.) That was on Android 4.2.2. On the newer Android 4.4.2 I had to go under "Connection". "Location", "Location Services" then "Google Location History". I normally have to keep that last one turned off b/c it always reboots my tablet when I open Maps. (It's a known bug.)

So it was my fault, but I think Nitnod is asking a lot just to get Face-to-Face to work so I'm saying some of it is on them. Why not just let it work local like DS and 3DS on the same Wi-Fi or something?

Obligatory - if we could Friend our Wii U - 3DS - Miiverse friends I wouldn't even need Face-to-Face.

And now that I finally got it to work I'm bored of Miitomo, my wife and kids too. Now where's Link? Off playing Half Life 3 somewhere?

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

yokokazuo

So who is Age?

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Blue_Blur

Vee_Flames wrote:

Thank goodness you've already confirmed who the real BlueBlur... um, Blue_Blur is!

Yeah, glad all the confusion is over!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

veeflames

rjejr wrote:

So it was my fault, but I think Nitnod is asking a lot just to get Face-to-Face to work so I'm saying some of it is on them. Why not just let it work local like DS and 3DS on the same Wi-Fi or something?

Because it doesn't work that way. At all. I don't even know how Nintendo managed get the Face-to-face feature to work... (well, yeah I think I do but let's not get too technical). You can't just tell you Android phone "hey, connect to that iPhone next to you" or even "hey, connect to that Android next to you." Different hardware means different wireless... um, standards, I should say. Maybe Bluetooth could work, but local connectivity like two 3DS' connecting isn't going to work. At least on the surface.
It's like you're tasked to frequently come up with questions that "criticize" this game. Didn't you say that Nintendo should distribute Reggie Miis for those that don't have friends or something? I mean, whut is up with that?
Anyway, care to add me? My Twitter username is Vee Flames.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Spoony_Tech

@Vee_Flames: Just go through my friends list and send him a request. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Siskan

Hi everyone! I've decided to delete everyone I added here for various reasons. Some of you seem pretty nice, but I realized that Miitomo is exactly what Nintendo says it is, an app for learning new things about your friends and not making new ones.
85 comments given and 0 received also confirmed this for me.

I thought the fair thing would be to let you all know (I'm not sure if you get notified or not). You're also free to unfollow me on Twitter.

Siskan

Nintendo Network ID: Siskan | Twitter:

Nicolai

@Siskan: Aah, everyone wants to talk about themselves, but not other people. Sorry you had a bad experience with it.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Undead_terror

Just thought I let everyone know who added mii that I can't access my friends list, I get errors and it may be from adding so many people, so if chance you added mii and haven't talked to mii on tomo or don't know mii much please delete mii off your friends list, really want to be able to access it and can't :/

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Undead_terror wrote:

Just thought I let everyone know who added mii that I can't access my friends list, I get errors and it may be from adding so many people, so if chance you added mii and haven't talked to mii on tomo or don't know mii much please delete mii off your friends list, really want to be able to access it and can't :/

I kept getting errors with a friend's questions, it seems removing and re-adding the person fixes it.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Joeynator3000

Best thing I can think of is reinstalling the app. :c
I dunno, I rarely mess with apps to begin with. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

RedDevilAde

My twitter https://twitter.com/RedDevilAde any Miitomo followers added will be reciprocated.

Rimmer: "Look, I think we've all got something to bring to this conversation, but I think that from now on the thing you should bring is silence."

Homer: "Oh people can come up with statistics to prove anything Kent. Forfty percent of all people know that."

Nintendo Network ID: RedDevilAde

Spoony_Tech

I'm not having any problems with the app other then adding Twitter friends still.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

St4rgalaqtic

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Stargalaqtic

Haven't used it in forever Nintendo pulls me back into the twit war!! Any follows will be re followed for Miitomo!

Went to play games over the cool kids house, bought my NES, saw that his game collection sucked and the only reason people liked him was because of his hot mom.....I took my NES back home and played Mario 3 all day, ain't got time for no boobies.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.