Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 3,261 to 3,280 of 3,363

Undead_terror

Kyloctopus wrote:

It's ok if no one said me I don't care

well maybe a bit...

No need to feel down dood, join me in my rave party so we can mingle and party! Untitled https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMagzXrtvyU#t=143

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

WiiWareWave

theblackdragon wrote:

What in the ever-loving hell just happened here? If someone asks you to use a given set of pronouns, just do it. You have no idea who or what is on the other end of the screen anyway, so why is it some kind of big fat hairy deal that Gioku is female? For pete's sake you'd think someone just dropped a bomb on your house with the way some of you react to these things.

Besides, i thought we all already knew there are no girls on the internets anyway. What does it matter? Let's stop being nasty to one another and move on, please.

@Gioku, if you experience any more harassment over your gender, let me know. We've never tolerated it before, and we're not about to start now.

Lol. that might've been true a longtime ago before the internet existed, but there are plenty of female gamers on the internet now.
Jokes aside I really appreciate your hard work in squashing bullies here on Nintendolife.

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

sinalefa

rjejr wrote:

JaxonH wrote:

@rjejr
When I see @sinalefa I always think of Cammy from Street Fighter lol... Mental image goes hand in hand from that avatar. And I always think it's sinaFELLA for some reason, why I'll never know!

I typed Sinefela once. Won't make THAT mistake again

Sin, I figured out a way to pronounce your name, but all the extra spellings just confused me more (from Wiki):

**A synalepha or synaloepha /ˌsɪnəˈliːfə/[1] is the merging of two syllables into one, especially when it causes two words to be pronounced as one.

The original meaning in Greek is more general than modern usage, and also includes coalescence of vowels within a word. Similarly, synalepha most often refers to elision (as in English contraction), but it can also refer to coalescence by other metaplasms: synizesis, synaeresis, or crasis.[2]**

If it makes you feel any better I can't spell most of the words in there, and my handwriting is even worse, even I can't read it. Can't type either

At least now you know what my username actually means. But I will save you the hassle, just call me Sin from now on and hit the reply button so you don't have to type sinalefa.

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

TheKingOfTown

I like to think that I'm part of the "I can't remember all of my favorite users" group. ._.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

OCTAGON

GuardianKing wrote:

I think I posted this list a while back, but here it goes:

@Mickey

@Gioku

@DreamyViridi

@Dark-Luigi

@berzerker99

I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting right now, so I'll update it some other time [maybe].

Do you remember that I gave you cake when you were Nobody's_Angel?

An octagon has 8 fantastic sides and 8 awesome angles.
Backlog
Smash 4 Batlle Card
R.I.P. Satoru Iwata....

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

Undead_terror wrote:

@SheldonRandoms
@Gioku
@3DSfan134
@DiscoDriver43
@NoUsernameHere
@Super_Gravy
@randomlypikachu (pika baka)
@Inazuma_Pikpik
@Groose
@Morphbug
@ToastyYogurt
@Mickey
I talk to this people a lot, would add more if we were to talk more.

Tankoo!
I.... um, I don't have much to say.

Everyone's my favorite user.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Snagrio

Sigh, you're gone for several months and everyone forgets you...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Spoony_Tech

WingedSnagret wrote:

Well I have been blowing up your Pikmin3 thread!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Kewlan

@WingedSnagret That's kind of a selfish thought... or were you sarcastic?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Taceus

WingedSnagret wrote:

I was wondering the other day whatever happened to the user with the avian fact in their signature.
Did you fly south for the winter, mate?

'I used to be with 'it', then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm with isn't 'it', and what's 'it' is weird and scary to me. It'll happen to you too.' - Abe Simpson

Switch Friend Code: SW-8282-1096-1431 | 3DS Friend Code: 3909-7678-9918 | My Nintendo: Taceus | Nintendo Network ID: Taceus

GuSolarFlare

@WingedSnagret I didn't put on my list people I thought that had left, you came back right after.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

ThanosReXXX

Excep7ional wrote:

@Yorumi
@Caniswolfred
@Rafie
@Spoony_Tech
@electrolite77
@Ralizah
@Ryno
@mamp
@JaxonH
@Zombie_Barioth
@TheRealThanos
@rjejr
@Caryslan
@Sinalefa
@Secondserving

I just realise I have a lot if favorite users here, lol. I don't know any of these people personally, but they all seem like cool people.

Well thanks for putting me in that list with all the other cool NLife users. Some of my own mentions are in there and some that I forgot but those are also people who's comments I enjoy to read.
@Waveboy that's an interesting story you tell there, my friend. An experience to remember, I'm sure.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

GuardianKing

3DSfan134 wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

I think I posted this list a while back, but here it goes:

@Mickey

@Gioku

@DreamyViridi

@Dark-Luigi

@berzerker99

@ToastyYogurt

@Twilight_Crow

@Lunapplebloom

I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting right now, so I'll update it some other time [maybe].

Do you remember that I gave you cake when you were Nobody's_Angel?

You did? Huh... I certainly don't really remember your username though. Sorry!

On that note, I wish there was a way to see a user's past usernames...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

LzWinky

eviLaTtenDant wrote:

You'd think people would at least spell the username right if they really like someone.

How do I spell "LTD"?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.