Forums

Topic: Your All Time Favourite Movies?

Posts 141 to 160 of 198

jump

@Kermit1 I’ve not seen it in a awhile but I don’t think there’s even swearing in The Rocky Horror Picture Show? It’s all campy dress up harmless fun like KISS rather than horrifically brutal xxxx like Slipknot.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

jump

@Kermit1 there used to be more Xs but then they sold out and stopped throwing blood at the crowd and all the other chaotic fun things they use to do. I do find it baffling a band that has half of their songs about hatred tell the crowd they love them so much.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Rambler

A swear-along with The Wire would be good fun as well, esp. that scene from the first series

Rambler

Rambler

@jump
You swear at the Rocky Horror though - *****! Strumpet!

Edited on by Rambler

Rambler

jump

Rambler wrote:

A swear-along with The Wire would be good fun as well, esp. that scene from the first series

Sheeeeeeeiiiit that’s a good idea!

Nicolai wrote:

Rambler

Kermit1 wrote:

OK, mods this is getting crazy! @Eel

think of the children!

I was gonna post something from The Brood or Come To Daddy, but getting banned is not on my list of things to do

Rambler

Rambler

@Kermit1
It's Swedish for 'end'

Although that does highlight an issue with the word filter

Edited on by Rambler

Rambler

Rambler

@Kermit1
Ah, it doesn't cascade through quoted comments

Rambler

Rambler

@Kermit1
On a site i used to post on years ago, the filter was set up to chance swear words into another word, rather than blank them out.
Made very angry posts into hugely comedic ones.

Rambler

Kermit1doesmath

I think this site needs this now

Rambler wrote:

@Kermit1
On a site i used to post on years ago, the filter was set up to chance swear words into another word, rather than blank them out.
Made very angry posts into hugely comedic ones.

dysgraphia awareness human

Kermit1doesmath

Oh, films... I love the live action He-Man film from the 80s

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic