Forums

Topic: What Game(s) are You Currently Playing?

Posts 341 to 360 of 1,295

Anti-Matter

Epic Chef PS4.
I have accumulated 44 points Restaurant Prestige and have defeated Chef Anzashi with very High Sophistication level dishes during Cooking Battle.

Anti-Matter

StarPoint

Right now I'm playing both Gato Roboto and Rogue Legacy 2 on my PC. I think I'm about halfway through Gato Roboto, which is a really fun but simple Metroidvania. I've only got a few hours in Rogue Legacy 2 so far, and from what I've heard the game is practically endless, so I'm not going to be finishing that one anytime soon. I absolutely love it, though.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Wargoose

Etrian Odyssey 2 on 3DS. Great RPG with the gimmick being you draw maps as you explore a dungeon.

Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, it's surprisingly good. Feels a bit like Burnout with Skateboards.

Wargoose

Anti-Matter

Epic Chef PS4
Currently still try to win some cooking battles to rank up the level and continue the storyline.

Anti-Matter

StarPoint

Right now, I'm playing both Axiom Verge and Rogue Legacy 2 on my PC. Axiom Verge is an absolutely fantastic experience, and definitely one of the best metroidvanias I've played. The world design is super interesting and the exploration is fantastic. Rogue Legacy 2 is great as well. It's super fun and addicting since most runs only take about 15-20 minutes. It's very challenging but doesn't feel unfair.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Barbiegurl777

Right now~ 🤔

Neko Tomo - Nintendo switch (mostly finished just want to 💯 lol) - 55 hours in
The Story Of The Shining Nurse - Nintendo switch - 22 hours in
Butt Detective - Nintendo switch - Just started~ 🤷‍♀️😝🤙

Happy Gaming! (^~^)

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

cordova94

Super Mario Sunshine - 67 shines and 178 blue coins in.
Octopath Traveler - I think I'm nearly through everyone's Chapter 1 but it's paused for SMS at the moment.

Currently Playing: Pokemon Sword, Disney Dreamlight Valley
Friend Code: SW-5717-7937-5089

Tyranexx

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy - Still leisurely trucking along and solving every puzzle under my nose. I often aim to solve all the puzzles in story mode. I just started chapter 4 and begun the "egg hunt"; maybe I should've started this one closer to Easter? Level-5 definitely stepped up the animations in this game, made all the better with how the 3D effect renders them.
San Grio is proving quite the interesting island paradise. It's crazy that the place is literally full of the Azran eggs! (Erm, poponyos)

Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna - The Golden Country - It's hard to say a lot about this one plot-wise without spoiling anything in the first XC2, but it's cool to see how the world of Alrest looked 500 years ago. I'm still getting the hang of the combat changes from XC2. As usual, the music sets a high bar!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

BruceCM

I'm sure you'll like that a lot, @Tyranexx .... Do let us know how it goes

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

MarioVillager92

Kirby and the Forgotten Land - really enjoying this game. I may even go for 100% completion after finishing it!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Rambler

Disco Elysium.
I've not played for ages, so I'm very much at the start.

I've taken to wearing a vest, hat and gloves only. Not scared anyone yet.

Rambler

Kaioken

Horizon Forbidden West, Super Mario Galaxy and Age of Calamity again

Kaioken

JaxonH

Splatoon 2

Lost my save when I got the OLED. Started fresh after years of not playing, and I'm so totally hooked.

Untitled

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Tyranexx

@BruceCM Will do. Loving Gormott in the past right now, even if the Titan is way less populated...not entirely for natural reasons.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

RR529

Mario Golf: Super Rush (Switch) - Completed the story mode awhile ago (really not a big fan of how much Speed Golf it had, though it was cute enough), and am now working my way through playing rounds of Standard Golf on all the courses. The "Pro" variant of New Donk City is a doozy.

Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal (Steam) - Closing in on the end of the Hanzo Academy story. It's a solid, if unremarkable, take on Warriors style action, though I will say the story is surprisingly stronger than I'd have thought.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

NintendoByNature

Decided to start my 2nd playthrough of trials of mana(2020). I beat it back at launch, but im doing a new group of 3 that I didn't use originally. Its nice that this game has replay value. Kevin is my main, with reisz and Angela as my companions.

NintendoByNature

kkslider5552000

Going back to Xenoblade 2, the first post-game blade I get is Ursula. And I heard from people about what a disaster that is to do from post-game, but a simple look both in-game and in a guide of what to do and it seemed not too much time wasting would be needed. And I could do another blade quest in the meanwhile, among some of the DLC sidequests (which clearly are meant for when you're done with much of post-game but let's ignore that). And then I find out just how many times I REALLY need to send Ursula on the same missions, repeatedly. But I do have Boreas, unlocking his affinity chart seems simple and now...I have to talk to 50 Nopon. I'm half expecting to find out there are exactly 50 nopon NPCs in the game, when I walk through one of the main towns (in day, because I'm pretty sure there'll be new people at night!), and find 4. And talking to 50 NPCs to get generic NPC dialogue I've already heard is sure...a good...video game...thing.

God bless you Xenoblade 2! You could convince me you DID live up to previous games after all with your incredible graphics, music, combat and general world design, especially since the ending was better than the average quality of the story. But nope, you have to stay bad in just the right ways at the right time to stay exactly on the line of "great but just barely". Truly the most 80/100 game I've ever played.

I imagine the designers being like "this could be an all time classic game...but nope, that's what they would be expecting."

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

iLikeUrAttitude

@kkslider5552000 Quick tip you don't need to search the whole map just to talk to 50 nopon, you could just talk to the same ones in a single town and just rinse and repeat with just fast travelling.

This also applies to the girl talk affinity nodes and other talking ones in general.

Edited on by iLikeUrAttitude

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic