Forums

Topic: What Game(s) are You Currently Playing?

Posts 101 to 120 of 1,295

Tyranexx

Luigi's Mansion 3 - Currently partway through floor 10 (I think), about 2/3 of the way through. This has definitely been a fun one so far. It oozes the franchise's charm, has some fun new mechanics (I find it ridiculously fun to slam ghosts around lol), and is absolutely beautiful. More Polterpup action is also welcome!

Shovel Knight: Shovel of Hope (Switch) - Just beat Mole Knight and am roughly halfway through the game. Overall, this is a fun one, though it's more challenging than I expected it would be. Most of the time the challenge level feels fair, but instant death by spikes or pits...not so much. Reminds me of my least favorite aspects of my few tries with the OG Mega Man series. The game itself is charming and contains some very nostalgic graphics, environments, and tunes.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Ryu_Niiyama

Age of Calamity has all of my time currently. Just started it recently and I am quite in love with the game. Although it is doing nothing to ease my longstanding hatred for Zelda's father. It's also tying my shipper goggles on a little tight.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Anti-Matter

Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival Wii U

Anti-Matter

Maximumbeans

Tyranexx wrote:

Shovel Knight: Shovel of Hope (Switch) - Just beat Mole Knight and am roughly halfway through the game. Overall, this is a fun one, though it's more challenging than I expected it would be. Most of the time the challenge level feels fair, but instant death by spikes or pits...not so much. Reminds me of my least favorite aspects of my few tries with the OG Mega Man series. The game itself is charming and contains some very nostalgic graphics, environments, and tunes.

I started out hating Shovel Knight and now I'd consider the games collectively to be amongst my favourites. There's so much to enjoy about them.

Currently playing for me is Pokemon Y. My friend is going back through all the titles he's missed out after Gen 5 and we're making teams for some battles before doing the same for Sun and Moon.

Edited on by Maximumbeans

Hang on to your youthful enthusiasms - you'll be able to use them better when you're older.

3DS Friend Code: 0490-8421-1170

Boodog

Started playing Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity again since the 2nd dlc dropped, Robbie and Purah are really fun addition to the roster

Boodog

blueelfshotfood

Mostly playing Metroid Dread.
But I just downloaded the Senna DLC for Horizon Chase so will be hitting that for a bit - I love the retro in-cockpit view.

blueelfshotfood

RR529

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water (Steam) - Just finished up the "Sixth Drop", so I guess I'm somewhere in the middle of it. Definitely a bit slow & tanky, however the atmosphere is spot on.

Alba: a Wildlife Adventure (Steam) - Just played the opening segment. Just something a little more cheery to dip into when I'm not feeling up for Fatal Frame.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

NintendoByNature

The mummy demastered, still some bravely default 2, and just fired up ocarina of Time on my wii u again. It's been too long šŸ™‚

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

Oh, how's BD II coming along, @NintendoByNature ....? Do keep us posted on that one, particularly, please

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

NintendoByNature

BruceCM wrote:

Oh, how's BD II coming along, @NintendoByNature ....? Do keep us posted on that one, particularly, please

Took a good long break to play some dread and castlevania Advance Collection. But I think I'm back and have played for a couple hours this week. Just defeated vigintio if that says anything, so fairly far.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

kkslider5552000

Started playing this obscure game called Metroid Dread.

This is technically the first proper 2021 game I've played at all tbh. (unless you count Deltarune chapter 2)

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

BruceCM

Yeah, that's going pretty well, then, @NintendoByNature .... Nice new job you got from him, too!

SW-4357-9287-0699

reporterdavid

Animal Crossing, Lego City Undercover and Tony Hawk 1+2

hamtaro! @Anti-Matter

Edited on by reporterdavid

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

BruceCM

I'm not sure if I said before but it is theoretically possible to beat him the 1st time, @NintendoByNature .... If you're interested, there's a video of someone doing that & showing what happens afterwards
Phantom is a great job if you managed to get that to good levels, along with the usual white mage, spiritmaster, oracle, etc. Try it & see how you get on, I'm sure we can help more if needed after

SW-4357-9287-0699

PSVR_lover

Iā€™m playing The Walking Dead 4. Great game.

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

dmcc0

Haven't really started anything new on the Switch since finishing Xenoblade Chronicles a couple of weeks ago.
Currently playing River City Girls, Quantum Break and Touhou Luna Nights on Game Pass along with finishing up Forza Horizon 4 in anticipation of 5 coming out next week - still might go back and play FH3 first though as I haven't even touched that yet.

dmcc0

NintendoPete

I am currently playing Metroid Prime 2 on the Gamecube after beating Metroid Dread . Personally I found Dread only okay - 7 / 10 and made me play one of the Metroid Prime games again, which I find vastly superior in level design and atmosphere.

NintendoPete

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic