Forums

Topic: What Game(s) are You Currently Playing?

Posts 101 to 120 of 138

CFarris419

I've been playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate since Sora was released on Monday. I'm currently trying to knock out some of the remaining challenges I haven't been able to beat yet. I'm getting close to having all of the spirits as well!

CFarris419

Silly_G

I’ve been playing Pokémon Sword (physical expansion edition) in the lead-up to BD/SP’s release next month. I’ve been taking my time going back and forth between mainland Galar and the Isle of Armour. I’ll most likely have the main game finished come Sunday.

I’ve also poured in over 100 hours into WarioWare: Get It Together, but my addiction has pretty much ended. I’ll probably continue to have a grind session once a week in anticipation of the Wario Cup. It would also be really neat if anybody was around for some local multiplayer sessions.

Edited on by Silly_G

An affiliate link to a Link in need is an affiliate Link indeed.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Anti-Matter

Guess what game i'm playing right now ? 😛
Untitled

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

PSVR_lover

I am playing Haunted on my PC right now, great game for the holiday season.

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

Zuljaras

I have been playing Diablo 2 Resurrected since launch and I have neglected all other games

http://castletoria.com

Tyranexx

Luigi's Mansion 3 - Currently partway through floor 10 (I think), about 2/3 of the way through. This has definitely been a fun one so far. It oozes the franchise's charm, has some fun new mechanics (I find it ridiculously fun to slam ghosts around lol), and is absolutely beautiful. More Polterpup action is also welcome!

Shovel Knight: Shovel of Hope (Switch) - Just beat Mole Knight and am roughly halfway through the game. Overall, this is a fun one, though it's more challenging than I expected it would be. Most of the time the challenge level feels fair, but instant death by spikes or pits...not so much. Reminds me of my least favorite aspects of my few tries with the OG Mega Man series. The game itself is charming and contains some very nostalgic graphics, environments, and tunes.

Currently playing: Pokemon Shield, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Ryu_Niiyama

Age of Calamity has all of my time currently. Just started it recently and I am quite in love with the game. Although it is doing nothing to ease my longstanding hatred for Zelda's father. It's also tying my shipper goggles on a little tight.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Anti-Matter

Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival Wii U

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Maximumbeans

Tyranexx wrote:

Shovel Knight: Shovel of Hope (Switch) - Just beat Mole Knight and am roughly halfway through the game. Overall, this is a fun one, though it's more challenging than I expected it would be. Most of the time the challenge level feels fair, but instant death by spikes or pits...not so much. Reminds me of my least favorite aspects of my few tries with the OG Mega Man series. The game itself is charming and contains some very nostalgic graphics, environments, and tunes.

I started out hating Shovel Knight and now I'd consider the games collectively to be amongst my favourites. There's so much to enjoy about them.

Currently playing for me is Pokemon Y. My friend is going back through all the titles he's missed out after Gen 5 and we're making teams for some battles before doing the same for Sun and Moon.

Edited on by Maximumbeans

Hang on to your youthful enthusiasms - you'll be able to use them better when you're older.

3DS Friend Code: 0490-8421-1170

Boodog

Started playing Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity again since the 2nd dlc dropped, Robbie and Purah are really fun addition to the roster

Boodog

blueelfshotfood

Mostly playing Metroid Dread.
But I just downloaded the Senna DLC for Horizon Chase so will be hitting that for a bit - I love the retro in-cockpit view.

blueelfshotfood

X-Slayer

Perhaps late to say this, but have been playing Pokemon Y and are nearly the end with the league beaten and getting most of the pokemons from the base game. I only need Zygarde and 30 or so pokemon including evolutions and most eeveelutions. I really enjoy this game despite having many options/ways to get overleveled and/or getting money easily.

I also am closing to the end in my 6th (or 7th) playthrough of Zelda BotW with now doing the 4th divine beast, which is to no surprise Vah Naboris. I am now in the Gerudo town after getting the disguise to enter. Have to say, this place is great to stock elemental and bomb arrows even if you don’t continue this divine beast quest. Perhaps in a future new playthrough I will restock to give a new twist in the playthrough. Still not sure if down the line I will move to Zelda Age of Calamity DLCs or if I’ll play a turn based RPG.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0567-1887-2002
(Please ask me before sending a request)

The World of ZDR, is changing.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond
Pokémon Y (rarely)
Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D (rarely)

RR529

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water (Steam) - Just finished up the "Sixth Drop", so I guess I'm somewhere in the middle of it. Definitely a bit slow & tanky, however the atmosphere is spot on.

Alba: a Wildlife Adventure (Steam) - Just played the opening segment. Just something a little more cheery to dip into when I'm not feeling up for Fatal Frame.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

NintendoByNature

The mummy demastered, still some bravely default 2, and just fired up ocarina of Time on my wii u again. It's been too long 🙂

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

Oh, how's BD II coming along, @NintendoByNature ....? Do keep us posted on that one, particularly, please

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

NintendoByNature

BruceCM wrote:

Oh, how's BD II coming along, @NintendoByNature ....? Do keep us posted on that one, particularly, please

Took a good long break to play some dread and castlevania Advance Collection. But I think I'm back and have played for a couple hours this week. Just defeated vigintio if that says anything, so fairly far.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

kkslider5552000

Started playing this obscure game called Metroid Dread.

This is technically the first proper 2021 game I've played at all tbh. (unless you count Deltarune chapter 2)

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

BruceCM

Yeah, that's going pretty well, then, @NintendoByNature .... Nice new job you got from him, too!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

reporterdavid

Animal Crossing, Lego City Undercover and Tony Hawk 1+2

hamtaro! @Anti-Matter

Edited on by reporterdavid

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

X-Slayer

@NintendoByNature Nice! When you face the guy who defeated your gang at the beginning of the game, remember to have many element resistant accessories as he can use all elements when using his flying-magic-like swords. And they cause damage for 3 or so turns.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0567-1887-2002
(Please ask me before sending a request)

The World of ZDR, is changing.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond
Pokémon Y (rarely)
Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D (rarely)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic