Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 2,108

WoomyNNYes

@slowdive @jump

Man, it's been a long time since I've been around some dancing. I remember an awkward friend at a 7th grade dance that jogged in place with a girl. I'm sure he doesn't know I and some friends have done that dance ironically in adulthood. XD Maybe this post disqualifies my adulthood.

I searched for a sad jogging dance video, but it's all workout videos. This is as close as it gets. Some of the stuff in the first 1-2 minutes isn't far off.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

WoomyNNYes

@Slowdive I noticed at 31-ish that maintaining my fitness for riding ramp started getting tougher. Yeah, I'm not a fan of the decreasing energy either. Can you believe this guy is 47, here? Jamie Bestwick. Although, he basically lives there. He literally was riding these warehouses when I rode them off season 2009-ish, which was around my peak.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Rambler

@WoomyNNYes
Hip house always puts a smile on my face

Currently listening to Loraine James - For You and I.
On the mighty Hyperdub label, a big mix of idm, d&b, grime, UK bass/funky

Rambler

Rambler

Art Ensemble of Chicago - Les Stances a Sophie.
Like a tour through jazz - free, Avant, funk, soul. With Fontella Bass on vocals and piano.

Rambler

mousness

This is fire!

Rambler wrote:

Art Ensemble of Chicago - Les Stances a Sophie.
Like a tour through jazz - free, Avant, funk, soul. With Fontella Bass on vocals and piano.

mousness

Rambler

@mousness
It's great, isn't it? I couldn't believe it was 50 years old when I first heard it - thought it was a modern tune!

Rambler

bimmy-lee

I’ve been listening to Gon’ Boogaloo by C.W. Stoneking non stop lately. Been enjoying every track, but here’s a special one from the album, Zombie:

Edited on by bimmy-lee

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Magician

Although it's Monday, today's my Friday.

Here's to a week of debauchery.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Rambler

Bit of a banging tune for Tuesday.
This is a Dis Fig (Check out her Purge album!) mashup/edit of Air Max '97 and Oklou. The melody is a tune by Oklou called Defeat

Oklou also released a mix tape called Galore which can heard here in all its glory. Very different from the above. Maybe for fans of Julia Holter, Nite Jewel, and Laurel Halo's vocal stuff

Edited on by Rambler

Rambler

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic