Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 2,097

Magician

It's Friday, I need some positive vibes. How about some Mark Wahlberg and the Funky Bunch?

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

WoomyNNYes

@Slowdive Funny. I initially typed something about how that was a high point for Rawkus Records back then. But, I deleted it.

I almost made a Nintendo joke with a lyric from that time period, like, Maybe Nintendo should try rocking back and forth, it might be easier to get their BOTW 2 out. Well, that's not how the lyric goes, but this is. (maybe you know the lyric) (obviously they release it when it's ready. I'm ok with that. Just excited.)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

1ofUs

Gogeta vs broly ost

If you spoil a game i will find you.
It's not quite a me, Mario!

Twitter:

JoeDiddley

Arab Strap’s new album I’m loving. It might be their best, which is pretty impressive after a 16 year break.

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

bimmy-lee

@JoeDiddley - Hope you’re well. I’ve never heard of Arab Strap, but I’ll be looking into them, thanks.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

JoeDiddley

@bimmy-lee I’m good thanks. I hope you are.

They are a bit near the knuckle so fair warning. The Ballad of the Urban Fox and Sleeper I’m really enjoying from the new album.

I can’t remember the last time I enjoyed something ‘new’.

And I probably identify with them as the songs are now referencing things like the school run rather than teenage misadventures.

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

Magician

It's Friday. LETS DANCE!

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

bimmy-lee

@1UP_MARIO - This is truly the perfect anthem for the current manic, pre e3 vibe. We’re never gonna make it. Our heads are gonna explode.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

1UP_MARIO

😂😂😂😂😂😂@bimmy-lee

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic