Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 4,621 to 4,640 of 12,088

Socar

@arronishere: But the way splatoon did it was completely different than how SFV ever did. There's a difference between removing content temporarily and yet to add more content. Splatoon had the content, the thing was that it was locked at the start.

SFV as of now has no locked content but instead has content yet to release...that makes a lot of difference btw.

Who said that I wanted people to die if they can't do things right? Never once have I wished death to others but myself and my parents (who still drive me insane to this date btw) and that's that. Shows how much you know about me and what I have to go through.

And who said I have no interest in Street Fighter? I enjoyed the hell out of it back in the 90's. Now I lost interest over it because I simply can't believe Capcom screwed it up badder than ever.

Whether resident evil sells 2 million or not, that doesn't matter because they will forever not satisfy you once they figured out what the majority of the audience wants and not just you and when they do, you'll be upset kinda like me of how I'm sad that SEGA once again screwed up Sonic after getting him back to awesomeness two games ago.

Wrong. The first three games had puzzles that were fresh and new majority of the times. Sure, some look similar but its nowhere as noticeable as the prequels. And the stories? LOTS of suspense and more than what Azran Legacy will ever have.

Um....you do know that there's another way to get those badges right? Yeah, Microtransactions true but it atleast feels like your playing an actual cabinet to say the least.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Socar

@DarthNocturnal: Again, the game is meant like an arcade one where you spend like 800 yen which is a coin. And I get it, its still a poor excuse to defend the game and tbh, I barely touched the game or even remember it that much.

Again, that means nothing if in the end, Nintendo can easily put badges as means of Platinum points or whatever....or people can just ignore it since they aren't required for gameplay experience but rather act as cosplay.

I wonder how Halo 5 has free DLC though. Wonder if those microtransactions were the reason why the DLC was free as means of making them profit.

Rumorlife

8/10 of all Sega games have overly sloppy controls and really awkward graphics. Both new and old. So sloppy I can't believe it sometimes.

Rumorlife

LzWinky

This thread has the consistency of a train wreck in the middle of the ocean

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Socar

@CreamyDream: You do know that its an unpopular opinion right? And the fact that third party exclusives are no longer being focused just proves the point that they simply just want cash more than anything else.

And I did give a reason. When was the last time that these third parties actually learned to LISTEN to what the fans or have learnt that their "new" ways of making profits aren't working out at all? I adore Falcom more than Square Enix simply because atleast they haven't done anything dumb nor have they made people lose jobs unnecessarily.

Square Enix? Let me say this one last time, they are very bad in making good ports most of the time. Is it so hard to port the original SNES version on steam instead of the mobile port that does the game injustice?

Socar

@CreamyDream: Hmm....maybe you're right, I guess I should rephrase that a bit.

Lots of Third parties are lost in their shallow worlds probably even more than Nintendo to the point that they don't know what made them special in the first place.

How does that sound?

jump

Socar wrote:

How does that sound?

Fan boyish.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Whydoievenbother

@Socar here's what I think of third parties:
AAAsinine Publishers (Ubisoft, Square Enix, EA, Activision, Konami, etc.): To all of you, WE'RE NOT FALLING FOR YOUR FILTHY LIES!!!
Decent Developers (Platinum, Bioware, 2K [for now], etc.): Keep up the good work!
Good Indie Devs (Toby Fox, thatgamecompany, Yacht Club Games, etc.): Also keep up the good work!
Auteurs (Keiji Inafune, Playtonic Studios, Koiji Igarashi, hopefully Hideo Kojima, etc.): I believe in you!!
Steam Crapware developers (Digital Homicide, Strategy First Games, etc.): Just quit already. The video game industry would be better without you.

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Freeon-Leon

The probllem with the gamepad is not in its weight, features or those things people tend to say. The real problem is that after almost 4 years you can't buy another. What the heck Nintendo?

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Rumorlife

Freeon-Leon wrote:

The probllem with the gamepad is not in its weight, features or those things people tend to say. The real problem is that after almost 4 years you can't buy another. What the heck Nintendo?

You shouldn't need another. It's been discussed. Unless yours breaks. That's really the only exception because no game supports 2 gamepads officially and the WiiU slows down dramatically if you try to use 2, even just on the main menu. Also that'd be one expensive controller to buy 2 of if you did support it officially. It costs nearly half the system to produce. Not enough of them break on people to justify just selling them in a store, or to make more than 1 gamepad per WiiU console.

Rumorlife

Freeon-Leon

Dankykong wrote:

Freeon-Leon wrote:

You shouldn't need another. It's been discussed. Unless yours breaks. That's really the only exception because no game supports 2 gamepads officially and the WiiU slows down dramatically if you try to use 2, even just on the main menu. Also that'd be one expensive controller to buy 2 of if you did support it officially. It costs nearly half the system to produce. Not enough of them break on people to justify just selling them in a store, or to make more than 1 gamepad per WiiU console.

Yeah, I know I don't need another, but if my gamepad breakes and I have to send it repair then I must spend a certain amount of time not playing, wich shouldn't be the only solution. At least, we should be able to buy one from Nintendo store or something like that.

I say this because it seems my gamepad is like a magnet to accidents. While I'm very careful with all my stuff, people around me are not, and I fear the day something inside my gamepad breaks and I have to send it to Latamel (Mexico's distributor for anything Nintendo-related).

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Rumorlife

Technically that isn't the only solution, you'd be able to use any other Wii or WiiU controller, granted you have them. But I understand that could be a problem. Still, making extras for the minority that have them break, it's ultimately cheaper to do it the way they're doing it. Besides I doubt there are many cases where a gamepad is just so destroyed they would need an entirely new one, instead of it being just a piece by piece thing.

Annoying for you if something goes wrong? Yes. Cheaper for them? Yes.

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

LzWinky

Mine is broken and I'm still using it!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

DefHalan

If you are having problems with Star Fox Zero's controls, feel free to activate invincible mode lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Whydoievenbother

@DefHalan: I don't get why people have any problems with invincible modes.
1. You don't have to use them (even though, let's face it, most of the critics of these modes probably have used them once or twice).
2. They're for the benefit of the people who suck.

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

DefHalan

DarthNocturnal wrote:

While I think an easy mode would've sufficed, at the end of the day, it's a gameplay option. One you don't need to turn on.

Exactly, but if you are having trouble with the controls, those people should like about turning it on, even reviewers who might think "I am good enough at games to not need a baby mode"

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

LzWinky

Gamers feel insulted when a child or newbie can play a game they like

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic