Forums

Topic: Universal Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 1,990

LordJumpMad

Mickeymac wrote:

DannyBoyTheDude wrote:

I was just given a 2000 points card and I'm not sure what to spend it on. I was thinking Shantae and Mighty Flip Champs but is there any other games on the Wii or DSi that anybody thinks I should get instead?

Judging from the reviews, rewards, and gameplay videos, I don't see how you could go wrong, provided you like the kinds of games they are.

There both good games..but, if you haven't played CaveStory, it more bang for your Buck!.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

JumpMad wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

DannyBoyTheDude wrote:

I was just given a 2000 points card and I'm not sure what to spend it on. I was thinking Shantae and Mighty Flip Champs but is there any other games on the Wii or DSi that anybody thinks I should get instead?

Judging from the reviews, rewards, and gameplay videos, I don't see how you could go wrong, provided you like the kinds of games they are.

There both good games..but, if you haven't played CaveStory, it more bang for your Buck!.

I forgot about Cavestory, but isn't the DSiware version a port of the PC version? Not that it brings it down or anything, especially since it's portable, but I don't think it had the replay of the Wiiware version...oh wait, he's asking for Wiiware too, isn't he? My bad. Yeah, Cave Story's a good way to go, too, I agree.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Joetherocker

I have 1,500 points to spend, but I'm not sure what to buy. I like pretty much every kind of game, and already have Cave Story and World of Goo. What should I buy?

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

Punny

@Joetherocker: I really enjoyed And Yet It Moves and Fluidity. Be sure to give those a try (check out the demos first, just in case ). I also hear that Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 is good, too.

I'm back (for the moment)!

Joetherocker

My brother tried the Fluidity demo and immediately decided to buy it himself, saving me the 1,200 points I was going to use on it. I'll take a look at the And Yet It Moves demo. Thanks!

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

turtlelink

I'm deciding if I should re-buy A Link to the Past/4 Swords or just download it off VC. I'd rather get the GBA title again but its probably harder to find now and I'm not big on shopping on Amazon and stuff. Plus, I might need to buy another Game Boy because my DS Lite's L and R buttons are shot. So, any suggestions?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

CanisWolfred

Do you have anybody to play 4 swords with? If not the extras in the GBA version are kinda pointless if I recall correctly. You'd be better off with the VC version then because of the bigger screen and music.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

turtlelink

I don't really care about 4 Swords honestly. So I guess I'll be downloading ALttP this weekend!
Those 2000 points have been driving me crazy.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

FonistofCruxis

The Professor Layton games are some of the best on the DS. Try Professor Layton and the curious village and then if you like it, get pandora's box and the lost future as well.

melvin2898

Can I post my full video game wishlist here? It's really long and covers many consoles? Basically I want to see if you can help me find some deals or get them cheaper?

Souls are for the weak. I flow with the darkness on the pathway of depression.

Twitter:

zezhyrule

melvin2898 wrote:

Can I post my full video game wishlist here? It's really long and covers many consoles? Basically I want to see if you can help me find some deals or get them cheaper?

I doubt anyone will be able to help you, especially with such a long list. A lot of older games have gotten cheaper over time though, so just look around. I'd recommend Amazon.com to look for lowered game prices.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

HolyMackerel

If you're looking for deals you should really do it on your own. Most people will only be able to find deals in their area and this is an international site. Your best bet is to do an online search of Amazon, eBay and whatever game retailer websites you trust to find the deals you'd be satisfied with. Also you'll need a credit card or a PayPal account to make the online purchases. You don't need to enlist our help to do an internet search.

HolyMackerel

melvin2898

The longest list is my DS one. The rest are pretty short. I won't post the Wiiware and DSi games which are larger but those games are smaller and cheaper.

Twitter:

zezhyrule

melvin2898 wrote:

The longest list is my DS one. The rest are pretty short. I won't post the Wiiware and DSi games which are larger but those games are smaller and cheaper.

Did you even read the above post?

which was 10x more helpful and informational than mine even though that's what I pretty much wanted to say

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

melvin2898

zezhyrule wrote:

melvin2898 wrote:

Did you even read the above post?
I did read the "above post" or as I would say it "the post above".
which was 10x more helpful and informational than mine even though that's what I pretty much wanted to say

Twitter:

Twilight_Crow

Hello there, anyone know which of these PS2 RPGs is best? Arc the lad Twilight os the spirits, Grandia 2, or Breath of fire Dragon quarter?

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

HolyMackerel

Grandia 2 is great. Tons of classic RPG appeal there. Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter is supposed to be really good too (although a bit opinion-dividing), but I haven't played it.

HolyMackerel

Twilight_Crow

Oh what a fast responce, Grandia 2 uh? Sounds nice. Thank you HolyMackerel.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

edhe

I might be looking to get a cheap PSP (solely because of the impending Tactics Ogre Re-release), and would like some suggestions on games that are well regarded.

I know the PSP is well served with JRPGs, and honestly, Tactics Ogre will be all the JRPG i'll need for a long time, so I'm looking for a wide range of genres.

So...any suggestions? (Download or retail incl.)

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic