Forums

Topic: Universal Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 1,990

CanisWolfred

Oh No, it's the return of BobberyFan! D= Just kidding.:3 If you don't have the remakes: Kirby's Adventure and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Otherwise, Mega Man 3 and Super Metroid.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

BobberyFan98

Mickeymac wrote:

Oh No, it's the return of BobberyFan! D= Just kidding.:3 If you don't have the remakes: Kirby's Adventure and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Otherwise, Mega Man 3 and Super Metroid.

DID YA MISS MEH? Anyways, LOL I mean I have those games, not that I'm thinking about them.

Mario Kart Wii FC: 1762-5158-8929 Name: BobberyFan
Brawl FC: 2364-1754-7283 Name: BF98
ExciteBots FC: 0990-3629-1936 Name: Bobbery

CanisWolfred

BobberyFan98 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

DID YA MISS MEH? Anyways, LOL I mean I have those games, not that I'm thinking about them.

Whoops!

My recommendations: Blaster Master and either Secret of Mana, Ys Book 1 & 2, or Donkey Kong Country 2. You definately need Blaster Master. How far are you in Donkey Kong Country and A Link To The Past?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

BobberyFan98

Mickeymac wrote:

BobberyFan98 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Whoops!

My recommendations: Blaster Master and either Secret of Mana, Ys Book 1 & 2, or Donkey Kong Country 2. You definately need Blaster Master. How far are you in Donkey Kong Country and A Link To The Past?

Didn't buy it

turtlelink

If you didn't buy A Link to the Past (its on your list but you said you didn't buy it unless you where referring to DK Country) then you should go get it. One of my favorite Zelda games!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

CanisWolfred

BobberyFan98 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

BobberyFan98 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Whoops!

Didn't buy it

Then that makes this easy: Get Blaster Master and Donkey Kong Country my good man. You'll love them, judging from the games you own. I'm assuming you liked them all, didn't you?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

BobberyFan98

@Mickeymac Almost all of them. My least favorite is SMB 1,

@turtlelink WHAT IS UP WITH THIS MASS CONFUSION!?!

BobberyFan98

Mickeymac wrote:

BobberyFan98 wrote:

Well, why didn't you like SMB1? Or rather why didn't you like it as much as the others?

It's just boring for me. I never enjoyed it. Other Mario titles are more vibrant and have more action, like Super Mario World and New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

CanisWolfred

BobberyFan98 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

BobberyFan98 wrote:

Well, why didn't you like SMB1? Or rather why didn't you like it as much as the others?

It's just boring for me. I never enjoyed it. Other Mario titles are more vibrant and have more action, like Super Mario World and New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

Then you'll love Donkey Kong Country.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GreenThunder

Hello,I'm looking for a good PS3 game to play, but I narrowed down my decisions due to my budget right now. I'm gonna get a PS3 for Christmas, with Uncharted 2. Heres the games I'm interested in and can afford:

Batman Arkham Asylum
Uncharted (the first one)
Killzone 2
Dead Space
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction
Fallout 3
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Tomb Raider Underworld
Valkyria Chronicles

So there they are. I can only get one for now. Which one should I get? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

GreenThunder

CanisWolfred

GreenThunder wrote:

Hello,I'm looking for a good PS3 game to play, but I narrowed down my decisions due to my budget right now. I'm gonna get a PS3 for Christmas, with Uncharted 2. Heres the games I'm interested in and can afford:

Batman Arkham Asylum
Killzone 2
Dead Space
Fallout 3
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Tomb Raider Underworld
Valkyria Chronicles

So there they are. I can only get one for now. Which one should I get? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Only get Fallout if it's the Game of the Year Edition, because if you love it, it'll have all the DLC, amnd trust me, if you love it, you'll want. Otherwise the only one I can recommend is Dead Space, but it doesn't have much replay. If Ratchet & Clank Future is anything like it's predecessors, though, it'll be worth it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

turtlelink

Mickeymac wrote:

My Suggestions:

• There's a Patapon 3 coming out soon, so I can't recommend Patapon 2, even for that low a price.

Sorry for going off-topic, but wasn't that supposed to come out in like September? What happened to it?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

BobberyFan98

@GreenThunder:
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction
Only Get Fallout 3 if you can get the GOTY Edition.

Here's a new suggestion:
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (It has a sh*tload of amazing titles and it's $20 new on GameStop.)

CanisWolfred

turtlelink wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

My Suggestions:

• There's a Patapon 3 coming out soon, so I can't recommend Patapon 2, even for that low a price.

Sorry for going off-topic, but wasn't that supposed to come out in like September? What happened to it?

Yeah, it's now apparently releasing in March. I dunno why, though. To beat the Xmas rush? Now there's too many games in that one Quarter.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

triforceofcourage

Buy monster hunter tri. great game cheap at gamestop now.

monster hunter tri: name: hakota HR 140+ / flipy HR 1 On: every other dayish.
Current games: MHT, Kirbys Epic Yarn, SMG2, SSFIV.
3DS friend code: 3823 - 8517 - 3969
Wishlist: OoT3D, Mariokart3D, Kid icarus 3D, LoZ Skyward sword, and (in my imagination) Monster Hunter 3D.

salty1264

GreenThunder wrote:

Batman Arkham Asylum
Killzone 2
Dead Space
Fallout 3
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Tomb Raider Underworld
Valkyria Chronicles

id actually go with kill zone 2

have a wii,dsi, gba and gcn but getting a 3ds and ps3. my fave game of alltime for all systems is black ops on wii

DannyBoyTheDude

I was just given a 2000 points card and I'm not sure what to spend it on. I was thinking Shantae and Mighty Flip Champs but is there any other games on the Wii or DSi that anybody thinks I should get instead?

CanisWolfred

DannyBoyTheDude wrote:

I was just given a 2000 points card and I'm not sure what to spend it on. I was thinking Shantae and Mighty Flip Champs but is there any other games on the Wii or DSi that anybody thinks I should get instead?

Judging from the reviews, rewards, and gameplay videos, I don't see how you could go wrong, provided you like the kinds of games they are.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic