Forums

Topic: Thread of totally awesome Netflix Instant recommendations

Posts 121 to 140 of 1,051

irken004

Xkhaoz 3D wrote:

If you have a high enough maturity level to understand it's themes, go watch District 9.

Pretty much. Anyone who hasn't seen it should see it immediately. Unless you're a kid.

Xkhaoz

irken004 wrote:

Xkhaoz+3D wrote:

If you have a high enough maturity level to understand it's themes, go watch District 9.

Pretty much. Anyone who hasn't seen it should see it immediately. Unless you're a kid.

Hell, if you're a mature kid you should still see it. Go being 13

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

pikku

Xkhaoz 3D wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Xkhaoz+3D wrote:

Hell, if you're a mature kid you should still see it. Go being 13

Amazing movie, really.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Philip_J_Reed

For anyone interested, it looks like Netflix just rotated a whole load of Mike episodes into their MST3K offerings. I haven't watched any yet, but one of them is a version of Hamlet. Have a good weekend!

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Popyman

Another good movie with district in the title is District B13. The action scenes in it are SO good. If you like the game Mirror's Edge, you'll totally love it as it has tons of crazy roof stunts (done without any ropes!! Truly impressive once you see all the stuff the actors do).

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Splat

I don't know if there are many wrestling fans of here but I just got done watching two very well made documentarys one on Chris Jericho "Breaking the Code Behind the Walls of Chris Jericho" and the other on Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat "The Life Story of the Dragon" I recommend both.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

Splat

irken004 wrote:

Just watched Prince of Persia. Meh

I think I'm the only person that liked it lol that said I haven't played the games so had nothing to base it on.

theblackdragon

@Splat: lol i noticed a whole bunch of WWE videos in the 'recently added' section :3

so anyway, not only is like every season of Roseanne up on Netflix (there's nothing better when you need background noise while doing something else IMO), today I discovered SheDevil had also been put up (i'd searched for it a month or two ago and came up empty-handed, but not today, haha). epic score~

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Splat

I freaking love Roseanne in my top 5 of favorite shows ever, my brothers and I are always quoting it.

Tasuki

Splat wrote:

irken004 wrote:

I think I'm the only person that liked it lol that said I haven't played the games so had nothing to base it on.

I dont know maybe it was me but Prince of Persia just seemed like a bad remake of The Scorpion King. I was disappointed by this movie, of course I never played the games either.

@Splat: Yeah I noticed that they added a bunch of WWE documentaries as well. I watched The Rise and Fall of WCW the other day brought back alot of memories.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Ravage

Splat wrote:

irken004 wrote:

I enjoyed it. Could have been better, but it wasn`t bad.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Splat

Just about done with the TV show Firefly and who ever decided it should be canceled after one season should be shot or at the very least yelled at very loudly.

Kid_A

Chicken Brutus wrote:

For anyone interested, it looks like Netflix just rotated a whole load of Mike episodes into their MST3K offerings. I haven't watched any yet, but one of them is a version of Hamlet. Have a good weekend!

Good call!
You into movie riffing at all, Chicken? I have friends over to bash crappy movies pretty much every weekend so I've got plenty of recommendations for anyone looking for some truly-horrible-yet-unintentionally-hilarious movies.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Tasuki

Dont know how many of you guys are fans of Japanese Anime but one of my favorite series called Trigun is available for stream now. Its basically a steam punk western if you like that kinda thing. If you never seen this one and like Japanese anime I highly recommend it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Ravage

Trigun is awesome. Finished watching it a couple months ago I think.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Splat

You can strem Toy Story 3 now.

Popyman

Ravage wrote:

Trigun is awesome. Finished watching it a couple months ago I think.

Yeah, Trigun is so awesome, glad you liked it. You should start reading the Trigun Maximum manga. Around volume 4 it starts to differ from the show and eventually goes into completely new territory.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Splat

Phineas and Ferb.

Wildvine53

Party Down! It's a show about a group of struggling entertainers catering parties while trying to make it big. It is hysterical!!!!
It is a mature show though, but what do you expect from Starz.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic