Forums

Topic: The Video Game Character Alphabet

Posts 1,841 to 1,860 of 2,215

Sisilly_G

Ana (WarioWare series)

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Sisilly_G

Ephram Earl (The Sims: Bustin' Out [GBA])

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Sisilly_G

Gramma Hattie (The Urbz: Sims in the City [DS/GBA])

Sisilly_G

Inigo (Fire Emblem Awakening)

Uska

Katt (Breath of Fire II)

Alpaca
Friend Code : SW-3759-0366-5979

Sisilly_G

Kellam (Fire Emblem Awakening)

EDIT: Beat me to it by 3 seconds...

My new response:
Lickilicky (Pokémon Diamond and Pearl)

Edited on by Sisilly_G

I-U

Melissa Bergman (Metroid: Other M)

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

Sisilly_G

Olde Salty (The Sims Bustin' Out [GBA])

Sisilly_G

Reginald the Wrist (The Sims 2 [DS])

@MegaCam : Try again.

Sisilly_G

Tristan Legend (The Sims 2 [DS/GBA])

MegaCam

@Silly_G (Sorry, I didn't realize it was in alphabetical order, which makes sense. Anyways, sorry)

MegaCam

MegaCam

Vivi (Final Fantasy IX)

MegaCam

Sisilly_G

Ugh. I've looked all over for characters beginning with W, and I've got nothing.

Pokémon it is, then.

Weepingbel

@MegaCam : No need to apologise lol. If anything, I apologise if my comment seemed curt.
I figured it was an honest mistake as sometimes clicking on threads won't take you directly to the last page.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic