Forums

Topic: The Unoffical TV Show Mega Thread

Posts 921 to 940 of 989

blindsquirrel

I was able to watch the first episode of the Total Drama reboot, and it is alright..... i guess. My first problem is the voice acting. The new ones for Chris and Chef are okay, but they aren't anywhere near as good as the original voices. Bowies voice was kinda annoying at first, but as the episode went on it seemed to be less exagerated than in the beggining. The only other problem I had was that a couple characters just seemed like knock offs of the original cast. Caleb was just season 1 Justin and Wayne is just a reskinned version of Geoff. My final issue is that Chef seems to be more of a co host with Chris, instead of resuming his old role.

Other than that, everything else was okay. Hopefully it gets better as the season goes on, but I don't have high hopes.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

WoomyNNYes

Started Ahsoka on Disney+. I like it!

Anyone know how many episodes the season will be? I've watched 1-6, I think.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Kermit1doesmath

the final episode of Ahsoka ruined the show for me

dysgraphia awareness human

Smth2024

I’ve been catching up with Invincible lately before Season 2 releases. Also started One Piece, so that’s gonna be a long ride.

I’m also excited for Beyblade X (aka Beyblade Gen 4) to start airing this Friday! Hopefully we get a simulcast with Crunchyroll?

Please?

Edited on by Smth2024

I dunno.

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama.

i struggle with self doubt & anxiety sometimes, so please be respectful if my posts aren’t the most positive! ^u^

FishyS

IAmTheSword wrote:

Also started One Piece, so that’s gonna be a long ride.

I just watched the live action which was surprisingly good. Now I'm kind of tempted to try to watch the full anime but... 1000 episodes... that could take years just to catch up!

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

Smth2024

@FishyS Right now I’m at the beginning of the Arabasta arc, which is around the early 100’s (precisely starting at 92, so… yeah, technically it isn’t the 100s), and having seen the live action OP and how well it adapted East Blue, I’m really excited since the mid credits scene seems to be teasing the second season starting with the Loguetown arc. Tbh I think it’ll take a while for me to catch up with the anime, and I might just pick up the manga from where I am, since it usually takes longer for me to watch something than read it. That being said, the Arabasta arc goes over Volumes 17-24, and there’s a little over 100 volumes to read, so yeah… still kinda daunting.

Apologies if this was a bit long to read, just excited to see someone talking about One Piece!

I dunno.

i struggle with self doubt & anxiety sometimes, so please be respectful if my posts aren’t the most positive! ^u^

card-crunch78

My New Year's goal: watch every single episode of Pokémon (at least the un-banned ones in English) on all the services that they're on. When I reach the last one on Netflix, I'll hop to the next service until I reach the end of the season(s) and so on.

To keep from burning out, I'll watch three episodes a day, like when I watched "The Simpsons" on Disney+ (which took me half a year to do).

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

FishyS

@HenryKibble Aren't most of them on the Pokemon TV app on switch? I think they have a the main 25 seasons and a lot of specials and spinoffs like Pokemon Generations and Pokemon KidsTV.

Edited on by FishyS

FishyS

FishyS

@HenryKibble Oh, you're right, it has ton of specials/mini-series but only half of the main seasons.. I wonder why. I also wonder if the Japanese eshop has a different version of the app with different things. 🤔

Edited on by FishyS

FishyS

Smth2024

I finally started watching Cyberpunk: Edgerunners.

This show is gonna tear my heart out, I already know it.

I dunno.

JONOFTHEJONS

@Moffo I’ve been wanting to watch the show, but I want to play the game on my PS5 or Xbox Series S first.

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

Smth2024

@JONOFTHEJONS From what I’ve heard, Edgerunners takes place before 2077. So I’ll probably watch and then decide on getting the game or not.

I dunno.

FishyS

@EaglyBird oh yay, I'll watch that; the Invincibles special/prequel episode which already came out was fun.

Edited on by FishyS

FishyS

XandertheWise

just started binge watching Teen Wolf Season 1 on Hulu. Been a long long time since I last saw the show on MTV years ago. I forgot what went on in Seasons 1 and 2 lol.

I know the last couple of seasons were pretty weird with odd supernatural undead leather wearing mad scientists or whatever then that asian gal that was connected to some animal spirit

XandertheWise

XandertheWise

and cant believe that the actor Tyler something he was pretty hairy with those eyebrows, forearms and 5 o clock shadow stubble. I remember when he was in Seventh Heaven he had a little bit of a unibrow going on

XandertheWise

Fizza

Just finished watching Scott Pilgrim Takes Off in it's entirety.
Untitled
I literally cannot say what makes it so utterly brilliant without spoiling it so go do yourself a favour and read the books, watch the movie THEN watch Takes Off: you will not regret it in the slightest.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Mega Man 11 (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

FawfulsFury

I watched Loki season 2 it was better then 90% of all the new marvel stuff

FawfulsFury

FawfulsFury

My favorite shows of all time are probably breaking bad , supernatural , and stranger things

Edited on by FawfulsFury

FawfulsFury

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic