Forums

Topic: The Unoffical TV Show Mega Thread

Posts 961 to 975 of 975

Jhena

I am watching Chouriki Sentai Ohranger. Classic Sentai action so far. Really loving the vibe and energy the people are putting in the show. Makes me feel like a little kid again, who is cheering on the good guys, to defeat evil.

Seriously there is so much passion in these shows, I am sure the people acting have a great time. This is my fifth Sentai show, by the way.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

jump

I’ve just finished watching Hazbin Hotel which I gave a try since da internet lovez it, yeah it’s pretty good. I enjoy the vibe of Hot Topic Disney emo musical. It’s nice having a sweary cartoon that isn’t another try hard irrelevant sitcom like Family Guy or Rick & Morty.

I really love the premise of Heaven regularly goes on killing sprees in Hell to squash overpopulation so the kid daughter of Lucifer starts a rehabilitation program for sinners to have enough personal growth to be worthy to go to Heaven instead to avoid overpopulation.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

XandertheWise

just started binge watching Season 1 of Star Trek Discovery on paramountplus last night. not bad of a newer modern Star Trek show. Surak I cant stand where his tendril thingies cause him to be paranoid all the time when Micheal Burnham is around when she just wants to talk to him or whatever

XandertheWise

Tasuki

Loving the Fallout TV series so far. They manged to capture the feel of the games perfectly. I am watched the first 4 episodes tonight and can't wait to finish it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

CJD87

@Tasuki I approached with cautious optimism, only seen ep1... but it is pretty excellent in fairness. Tonally, it reminds me somewhat of 'The Boys' - managing to tow a fine line between delivering some fantastic emotional performances, whilst retaining a degree of dark humour in approaching the subject matter.

I've been a huge Goggins fan since The Shield, delighted that he gets snapped up for these roles... he's fantastic in it

CJD87

Zuljaras

Today I have watched the whole season 1 of Fallout in one sitting and it was awesome! They captured the tone of the games so damn well! Also, there were tons of easter eggs in there!

"War ... war never changes!" - was used so well!

The only Fallout game I have ever finished was Fallout 3 and now I am pumped to play Fallout 4 until its end!

Tasuki

@Zuljaras I have been tempted to play 1 and 2 again and even maybe check out 76. Also been wanting to play the TTRPG.

My Backlog

Tasuki

@Zuljaras I enjoyed 1 and 2 for what they were, but Infirst played them years ago before 3 came out. 3 for me was a great evolution of the series and a smart move to go in the direction they did. I didn't like 4 mainly cause of the base building stuff it felt like it was shoehorned in.

Anyway I created this thread here

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_al...

So we.dont hijack this thread talking about games.

My Backlog

XandertheWise

Real World Season 18 was one of the last few good seasons before seasons 30ish.

Season 18's Jenn had some wacky eyebrows

XandertheWise

Tasuki

Just finished Fallout and all I can say was WOW!!! This is the best Fallout story since New Vegas. I won't say much so I don't give out spoilers but as a Fallout fan I am pleased with how this turned out and can't wait for season 2.

My Backlog

waveboy

@Tasuki
I've never touched a Fallout game in my life. Is the TV series still worth checking out even if you're completely oblivious to the lore? I need something to tide me over until StrangerThings Season 5 hits.

I don't watch a lot of newer movies or TV series these days, but when something amazing comes along and clicks I'm all in.

Edited on by waveboy

waveboy

Tasuki

@waveboy Yeah without knowing the background story of Fallout you should enjoy it, as long as you like post apocalyptic settings. Even though the show is cannon, it's takes place after all the games in the series so you can find summaries for the games online as well as the general background of Fallout.

My Backlog

XandertheWise

I wish MTV would bring back regular Real World show on tv with a new season.

I really cant stand the Challenge nonsense

XandertheWise

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic