Forums

Topic: The NintendoLife VGM Tournament: Best City / Urban Theme (Round Two)

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 1,556

Dogorilla

Oops, I accidentally voted twice for DKCR Vocals on the first one, so discount one of my votes. Even though Donkey Kong put all his heart into that song and it deserves to win.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

TheBigBlue

Hahaha, I love this bracket! It’s gonna be impossible voting for one of the songs I submitted vs a song recommended by someone else that is also one of my personal favourites, but that’s part of the fun!

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

Anti-Matter

@TheBigBlue
Oh, please support my DDR / Beatmania IIDX songs so you will not eat your hat. 😆

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

ThePirateCaptain

It’s only the first round but we already had some difficult choices. Moving on will be Smash Ultimate with the tiebreaker at 5-5, Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice at 5-3, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon at 6-2, Super Smash Bros. Brawl at 4-3, and Sonic Mania at 4-3.
Here is a link to the bracket

Round One

Live and Learn (30th Anniversary) - Sonic Adventure 2 vs. Battle vs. Renegade Cynthia - Pokémon Masters EX

Vote here

Water Palace (Act 2) - Sonic Generations vs.Lost Girl - Deltarune Chapter 2

Vote here

Special Blend Mix - Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations vs. It’s Pronounced Rules - Deltarune Chapter 2

Vote here

Guile Stage - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate vs.
Brilliant Wings - Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Vote here

Seaside Hill (Modern) - Sonic Generations vs.
Village of the Blue Maiden (solved) - The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures

Vote here

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Anti-Matter

I don't like to see a draw result from my DDR song choice PRANA + REVOLUTIONARY ADDICT and it got eliminated just because peoples like more smash bros stuffs.
I don't even like smash bros stuffs. 🙄
Peoples here just never knew how good some of my DDR songs choices.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Eel
Was that DDR Mario Mix song your choice ?
I voted that DDR Mario Mix song too but it still get outvoted anyway.

Anti-Matter

Dogorilla

Getting slight deja vu with Live and Learn vs Cynthia. And both are even better than they were in the last round!

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

JakedaArbok

No, my two prized picks going up against each other in the first round…
I guess I gotta go Cynthia on this one, the remix is just so good.

“A fool and his money are soon parted.”
Proverbs 11:20
Switch Friend Code: SW-6009-5662-0517

ThePirateCaptain

From our second set of matchups Sonic Adventure 2 wins at 5-2, Sonic Rush at 5-3, Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations with the tiebreaker at 5-5, Smash Ultimate at 6-2, and Sonic Generations with the tiebreaker at 4-4.
Link to the bracket

Round One

Kurikinton - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate vs. Take Back the Tower (Boomer Kuwanger’s Theme) - Mega Man X (Arranged)

Vote here

Wildlands - Super Smash Bros. Brawl vs.
Gerudo Valley - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Vote here

Pac-Man Neva Pax!! - Pac-Man Museum + vs. Votum stellarum -forest #25 DDR RMX - DDR SuperNOVA 2

Vote here

Splattack! - Splatoon 3 vs.
MAX 300 (Super-Max-Me Mix) - DDR SuperNOVA

Vote here

Theme of Phoenix Wright (Turnabout Mode) - Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 vs. Super Mario Bros. Theme - Donkey Konga

Vote here

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

kkslider5552000

Wildlands deserves credit for being so much better than the original from Yoshi's Island DS. Or for anyone remembering Yoshi's Island DS exists to make a remix of it in the first place, something that might never happen ever again.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Eel

@kkslider5552000 DS was my first Yoshi’ Island, and that song is like the main theme there, or at least the most memorable, so it was already nostalgic for me, but then the remix is also really good. I love the little bit at the beginning, it’s so… Yoshi.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

JakedaArbok

@TheBigBlue
I think it might be just you, I haven’t had any problems yet.

“A fool and his money are soon parted.”
Proverbs 11:20
Switch Friend Code: SW-6009-5662-0517

TeaCatherine

@TheBigBlue It seems like it's just you, for the record there were no problems when I tried.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

ThePirateCaptain

I was working on the post last night and the website went down. Strange, but anyway…
The winners from this set are Mega Man X at 5-4, Smash Ultimate at 7-4, Pac-Man Museum + at 5-2, Splatoon 3 at 6-4, and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 at 6-2.
Link to the bracket

Round One

Village of the Blue Maiden - The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures vs. Great Temple / Temple - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Vote here

Until Next Time - Deltarune Chapter 2 vs. Battle of the Holy - Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth

Vote here

Masked Dedede - Kirby Triple Deluxe vs.
Kaleidoscopic Core - Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Vote here

Pac-Man’s Park / Block Town - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate vs. Trainer Battle - Pokémon Origins

Vote here

Big Arm - Sonic Generations vs.
Secret Course - Super Mario Sunshine

Vote here

ThePirateCaptain

Anti-Matter

Pffft....
Peoples here have no appreciation with BEMANI Rhythm games songs. 🙄
I picked some of the best and you don't even like them?
Come on.
Gaming is not about Nintendo stuffs only.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic