Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 2,521 to 2,540 of 2,624

blindsquirrel

@SonOfDracula
As others have said, the forums are a lot better than comment sections. Sure you get your occasional toxic comment( I’m sure I have multiple of these) but it is pretty light hearted most of the time.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

SonOfDracula

Exactly my point. Signing up for this site was a mistake. Enjoy the echo chamber.

SonOfDracula

BloodNinja

Defending any of the toxic behavior on this site is abhorrent.

BloodNinja

FroZtedFlake

@Eagly They were on the Bayonetta 3 comments, I'm sure that's the main reason why. Their choice to get involved though lol, I ain't going near those articles.

Games I'm playing right now:
Tears of the Kingdom - Switch

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4
Ace Attorney Trilogy - Switch

Fizza

I'm going to try and stay out of this as much as possible but my final thoughts are this: if you're going to leave, don't post it in the one thread new people come to in order to introduce themselves to everyone else OK?

Now that that's out of the way, to anyone new here who's reading this, welcome! I promise we aren't usually this argumentative around here

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

EllaTheQueen6

Ok, so I've been here since the start of 2022, but I suppose I haven't made my mark yet. So, my name is Ella, I'm 12 years old going on 13, I like to watch anime and play games with my brother, I live in the nice cold state of Michigan, some people consider me super nice while some consider me super mean, I like to bake too. I'm both stupid and smart, depends on the topic, I really like cats, snakes, and axolotls, I'm allergic to life, I never shut up, and that's about it I suppose.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

EllaTheQueen6

@Eagly It's ok, I'm used to chaos.

ColorsofAutumn

Hello everyone,I just thought I should announce myself.I’ve used Nintendolife for a few years without an account and have now decided to make one.

ColorsofAutumn

Switch Friend Code: SW-3813-5417-5504

EllaTheQueen6

Kermit1 wrote:

@ColorsofAutumn Hello, I too was once a lurker. Welcome to the family.

My brother would be a professional lurker if he were to get on Nintendo Life.

themaskedjackal

Hey, another lurker for many years and fan of the youtube channel since the 3DS era. Figured I'd finally make an account here just for the hell of it. Not many Nintendo fans where I live so here I am.

themaskedjackal

ParadoxMon

Hello community,

I'm ParadoxMon [I choose this nickname, because I love Volcarona and the new paradox pokemon too] and I play pokémon violet together with my fiance. My other favourite games are Disney Dreamlight Valley/Magical World 2, Animal Crossing and Sonic Origins.

It's nice to meet you all. If you have questions, please ask me.

Greetings sends ParadoxMon.

ParadoxMon

Fizza

@ParadoxMon Hello! I'm a big fan of the new Paradox mons myself (absolutely adore the concept of past and future mons and by god did they pull it off with such great execution) with my current favourite being Great Tusk (one because I think it's incredibly menacing and cool....and also because I haven't seen the other Paradox mons yet XD). You're more than welcome here and if you ever need them, I've got all the Scarlet exclusives you could ask for!

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic