Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 2,541 to 2,560 of 2,622

ParadoxMon

@Fizza : Great Tusk is amazing 🤩. It is one of my favourite Mons too [I love them all and I hope, that we get more informations about them in the upcoming updates of the game - cause I'm curious what happened].

ParadoxMon

AshleyGamer1995

(Reposted.)

Greetings, users and staff members of Nintendo Life. I've just signed up here so let me introduce myself and explain some notes. I am AshleyGamer1995 (you could just call me Ashley or Ash for short if you like), age 27, born on 2nd October 1995 from the Isle of Wight south of the UK, but I live in the main country now already since I left the island in 2006.

I am a professional and dedicated gamer who enjoys playing video games and knowing how all the things in them work. Along with that, I especially enjoy their characters, and being fans of certain ones like Krystal of Star Fox, whom she means personally to me. Not just her, but the idea of real humans as myself talking and interacting with anthro furries like her is cool as well, since it works. I, too, wishes that Krystal returned in a possible new Star Fox game and gets a bigger, better role for the story, along with her being a playable fighter for Smash (her Assist Trophy guest appearance in Ultimate may not have been right if you ask me).

My favourite game series and games (for example but not all) are Super Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Star Fox, Pokémon, Glover (N64), Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Pepsiman, Turok, Elder Scrolls, Halo and Grand Theft Auto. I should have these included in my signature, of course. So far I haven't been able to try out and conquer some other game franchises first time in my life, such as Fire Emblem, Pikmin, EarthBound, Kirby, Bayonetta, Banjo, Splatoon, Final Fantasy and others.

Currently my best interest is Pokémon - I'm actually looking for other people who may have interest in this to talk about with me. Because I come from only a few other sites online (DeviantArt, Jigsaw Planet, Donut Team), for some reason I wasn't very successful these few years ago in receiving attention from people to catch the same interests in things as I do, in which either no one replies, say differently rather than correctly to what I was specifically discussing about or speak badly at me, and I became sad or annoyed on these sometimes without reasoning. I even tried making literatures and journals on DeviantArt about things I like, don't like or talk normally on, but often people say nothing to them in the comments, leaving them unanswered and disinterested. So, with this site Nintendo Life... Any nice people here I can make friends with for interests in games and characters like Pokémon? Just a kind suggestion offered, but it may help me this way if one or some of you like to. Maybe even chat with me on DeviantArt and/or Discord as well.

Bare in mind, though - I'm not "normal-minded", so I do have some autistic issues and sensitivity, which I didn't used to have in my childhood otherwise. For instance there's certain normal words that I don't like seeing or hearing, which case if one of you do use to me in talks like this and in other forum topics I create, may I remind of it as nice as I possibly can. Same goes for American spellings over British ones, which I am and still having an issue with for some odd reason. All a long story to explain, really, but generally I am a kind hearted person and tries to do what's right. Forgive me if I do make mistakes even here on NL, though. It's easy to get accused for such something in life, I know. Had it many times, and it occurs to everyone. I'll try and do my best when talking here on the site about anything.

One last thing - since I'm liking Pokémon at the moment, even certain PKMN characters are sparking some fascination and link in my mind, how ever that means it. Virizion of gen 5 is currently a very good one for me, something about her. I might post a picture of her from DA and see if any of you are interested to talk about her with me...that way.

Cheers.

My favourite games: Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Star Fox, Pokémon, SSB, Sonic, Rayman, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Pepsiman, Elder Scrolls, Turok, Halo, Grand Theft Auto, and various others.

My banner picture: "PokéFavourites" HD fanart by Hakunaro on Fur Affinity, 2020.

AshleyGamer1995

My favourite games: Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Star Fox, Pokémon, SSB, Sonic, Rayman, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Pepsiman, Elder Scrolls, Turok, Halo, Grand Theft Auto, and various others.

My banner picture: "PokéFavourites" HD fanart by Hakunaro on Fur Affinity, 2020.

AshleyGamer1995

@Kermit1Pineapple Hi to you, and I wonder what that subject is?

AshleyGamer1995

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Right, thanks.

AshleyGamer1995

MarioVillager92

@AshleyGamer1995 Hi there, welcome to Nintendo Life. While I'm not super into Pokemon myself, there are some Pokemon-related threads on the forums if you'd like to participate in them. There's a chit-chat thread as well, where you can talk about pretty much anything. I'm huge into Mario, and quite a few other Nintendo games, too.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

AshleyGamer1995

@MarioLover92 I see. Thanks for suggesting it. And yes I agree the same, Mario is brilliant. The 3D Mario games (64, Sunshine, Galaxy 1&2 and Odyssey) are especially great for me. ^^ 2D ones as well.

MarioVillager92

@AshleyGamer1995 Yeah those are all great, and I also love Super Mario 3D World.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

AshleyGamer1995

AshleyGamer1995

@MarioLover92 ...I still don't know why Nintendo haven't re-released Super Mario Galaxy 2 for Switch, though. It needs to be. =/

AshleyGamer1995

Princess_Lilly

Henlo, I've been lurking on NL for ages, now I decided to finally lean my head around the corner

Princess_Lilly

AshleyGamer1995

@Sunsy Yep. : )

Takoda

I've kind of been around for a while, but only really now taken a proper look at the forum-side of things. I came across this and figured I'd just roll on by and introduce myself a bit. I have a little bit too many games so I'm always open for an excuse to talk away about any of them. You'll probably find me hopping around random topics or see me in the comments here and there, always up for some discussing or just geeking out, as they say. I'm into a ton of genres, so it's easier to say what I'm not that into, which is multiplayer-focused shooters and mobas. My aim just sucks and just no interest in the kind of experience mobas give. Everything else, especially JRPGs and metroidvanias, I'll dabble into. Looking forward to seeing more of y'all.

I keep buying fighting games for some reason, even though I barely got anyone to play against.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7519-0735-1595

Takoda

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I did read somewhere that you got forced into marriage with mah boi Astolfo, I think... I wonder how that went down, but hey, I'm here for it. Looking forward to seeing it all!

I keep buying fighting games for some reason, even though I barely got anyone to play against.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7519-0735-1595

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic