Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 2,624

cherry_ds

Gioku wrote:

Hey there @cherry_ds! You're right, this is a fun site!

...I like your avatar, btw! What are those characters from?

Thanks

Oh it is from Kill la Kill

cherry_ds

Twitter:

Mickey

Hello and welcome to Nintendo Life, @cherry_ds! Since you're new, please take a minute to read the community rules. Once you do, you're gonna have a lot more fun and a lot more people taking you seriously a lot faster than they would've if you hadn't. Oh, and this site is a little fun sometimes.

Hope you have fun here!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

4stringsteve

Hello everyone! I've been a lurker on this site for a while now, and finally have decided to join! From what I've seen the community here is very helpful, and the posts on the front page are extremely well written. I think I'll be enjoying my stay here at Nintendolife

3DS Friend Code: 3780-9139-9364

Nintendo Network ID: Defian

SheldonRandoms

@4stringsteve My posts are the most extremely well written, because I remembered to put a sticky note on my posts that says "My posts are the most extremely well written posts ever". My logic is quite stunning : D

Also, a welcome is for yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, read the community ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

321zigzag1

As a first timer here I like to say I have to give respect to the tenacity of this fandom as I noticed as a long time lurker of the internet who recently became interested in this "console war" and gaming news since couple of months ago.

For example, Nintendo has a considerable number of fan sites compared to Playstation or Xbox ones.

Wii U Daily
Nintendo Enthusiast
Nintendo Life
Nintendo Everything
Nintendo News
Nintendo Forums
Nsider2 (successor to Nsider)
Nintendo 3ds community
Nintendo Age
Nintendo WOrld Report

I even discovered Pretendo and Playerssence.

And this is not including smaller Nintendo boards withn gamefaqs, IGn, etc.

You guys are very passionate. Kudos to you all.

Edited on by 321zigzag1

321zigzag1

Mickey

@4stringsteve I think you will too. Hello and welcome to Nintendo Life, former lurker!

Y'know, whenever people say they've been lurking for awhile, I'm like "O_O What do you know? >.> <.<" But enough about me, I'm glad you've joined the Nintendo Life family.

Oh, and, if you haven't already, check out the community rules when you can. There're some rules you don't want to break. ^_^;

I hope you have fun here!

EDIT: Hey, @321zigzag1? Welcome to you too.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

SheldonRandoms

@MickeyTheGreat The lurkers are lurking here because i'm swelltastic isn't that right, person who's reading this and doesn't have an account, i'm looking at you (maybe)

Also, Welcome @321zigzag1, you also get that welcome..........YYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

Sometimes I'm lurking and you guys will never know... you have no idea where I am and what I'm reading... (:< lol

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

jr_ynwa

Hey all decided to finally join the site so thought I'd better say hi.

jr_ynwa

Mickey

Hi, @jr_ynwa! Welcome to Nintendo Life! Since you only joined a day ago, I assume you haven't had the chance to read the community rules yet. If you have already, good for you! But if you haven't... No biggie! Just make sure to read it sometime soon. Trust me, you'll be glad you did. ^_^;

I hope you have fun here!

The Mousekeloggery

JCnator

Hello everybody! I recently joined on the community of Nintendo Life. Some people may already know me as "TheBigJC7777777" from 3 Animal Crossing communities, including Animal Crossing Ahead Forums (a.k.a. AXA Forums), Animal Crossing Community and The Bell Tree Forums. As my profile is described, I began gaming in late 90s thanks to my curiosity dictating me to pick up a SNES Controller and booting up the console with Yoshi's Island on it. Needless to say, that game, along with a handful of other ones made me turn into a gamer. And now, I'm still playing quite a fair share of titles on various platforms even while I'm studying on college.

The reasons I joined there are quite obvious. First, I wanted a community that is mostly about Nintendo as I'd feel more involved and enriching discussing about various games than strictly sticking to Animal Crossing Forums. And second, I've constantly thought that Nintendo Life does a great job on covering many news and even reviewing Virtual Console games since 2007-2008.

Hope I'll enjoy the community for now on!

JCnator

sugarpixel

Yo @JCnator! Welcome to NL! This is a great site, I'm sure you'll enjoy it! (there's plenty of awesome people here, too; such as I'm sure @MickeyTheGreat will be here soon to give you his welcome message! )

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Mickey

@JCnator Hiya, JC! Welcome to Nintendo Life! So you've been around other forums, eh? Me too, and NL has to be my personal favorite out of all of them. The whole site is just nice-looking, and it's home to one of the nicest communities currently on the Internet!

By the way, you should definitely take a look at the community rules as soon as you can. Trust me, you'll save yourself from a lot of Newbie-Embarrassment. ^^;

Anyway, I hope you have fun here!

@Gioku & @SheldonRandoms Oh, you guys! ^^;

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

SheldonRandoms

Yo @JCnator! Welcome to NL! This is a great site, I'm sure you'll enjoy it! (there's plenty of awesome people here, such as @SheldonRandoms. I'm sure @MickeyTheGreat will be here soon to give you his welcome message, and by that, I mean he'll be here to give you a welcome message, which is welcoming messagetastic!!!

Oh no, he beat me to the punch! I better flee now, before it's to late!

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I don't make additions to them, I improve them ;3

Zazaaji

Hey everyone, I'm new here too. I thought it'd only be good to sign up to this site now that my Wii-U and 3DS friend list is comprised mostly of NL members Feel free to add me, everything's in my signature that you need to know.

Hope to call this place an internet home one day in the future.

Feel free (and please do) invite me as a friend on any of the methods below, I'll be happy to accept ^_^. Just specify you're from NintendoLife.

Playstation Network ID: Zazaaji

3DS Friend Code: 2036-8453-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: Zazaaji

Mickey

Hiya, @Zazaaji! Welcome to Nintendo Life!

Since you're new here, I highly recommend that you go ahead and check out the community rules. They're short, but if you want it summarized: Don't be a jerk. Also, don't advertise anything outside of your own signature.

Hope you have fun here and maybe, someday, learn to call NL your Internet home!

The Mousekeloggery

Glaceon

Hey everyone... I'm new here, and I already feel like this is an awesome website/community! Nintendo Life seems to have everything I want to do with Nintendo and other stuff! The games I mostly like are Pokemon(Obviously) and Minecraft. The game systems I have are Xbox360, Wii, DS, 3DS, and lotsa Gamboys. . Well... that's all I have to say for myself!

Glaceon

Switch Friend Code: SW-3693-7598-0200 | 3DS Friend Code: 1864-9726-9600 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic