Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 3,541 to 3,560 of 3,681

EllaTheQueen6

@Kermit1 Wait you left?

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Zuljaras

I am off for some time To the end of the next week to be exact

We are going to the land of the Pharaohs as a part of our honeymoon

Who knows, maybe I could find the Millennium Puzzle and get really good at Yu-Gi-Oh!

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Im so happy for you! This an amazing reason to leave! Please enjoy yourselves!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Eel

Remember: don’t touch any ancient artifacts, and if anyone challenges to a d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel, don’t do it, it’s not worth it.

Have fun!

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

WaffleBoat

Hey guys I won’t be here anymore. I just got busy and stuff. It’s a shame though because in the three years I’ve been on here (even more lurking) I’ve really grown to love this community.
@Kermit1 You always made this site a better place with your energy.
@EaglyBird it was nice to have somebody that I agreed with.
@BobTheBunkerGuy I’m glad I got to share dirk gentlys holistic detective society with you.
@BlindSquarl linebeck is cool.

Snatcher, princess lily, antimatter, fizza, ella and eel:
I don’t want to bother you with tags but I do want you to know that you are also very cool and awesome.

I’ll still be active on discord if anyone wants to contact me (My tag is WaffleBoat there as well). Goodbye everybody!

I fear no man
but that thing:
The carrot minigame from bowser's inside story
it scares me

blindsquirrel

@WaffleBoat
See ya man, hopefully everything in the future goes well for you.
Although I’m much less active on there, I’ll see you around on discord.

Also still have to accept your friend request on switch. Life got busy, but I’ll finally be able to pull it out tonight and accept it.

Edited on by blindsquirrel

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Snatcher

@WaffleBoat I’m sorry I didn’t interact with you more! I hope you do well! Wish nothing but the best for you in life! Thank you so much for what you brought to this community!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Zuljaras

Hello people! I am back from Egypt! It was awesome to see the ancient heritage left from the Pharaohs

No Yu-Gi-Oh! stuff there I guess it was just anime

Now back to gaming!!!

Now, weirdly, I want to play Assassin's Creed Origins, Pharaoh + Cleopatra, Serious Sam The First Encounter, Exhumed and Titan Quest

Edited on by Zuljaras

Jhena

@Zuljaras
Welcome back!

I had so much fun travelling in Assassin's Creed Origins, because Egypt is so beautiful and the atmosphere is great. I would also recommend the (history mode), where you learn about Egypt, how people lived and so on.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

gcunit

@Jhena @Zuljaras Welcome back Z, delighted to hear you had a great time. I've got my fingers crossed here for Ass. Creed Origins on Switch 2 - should probably work on my AssCreed backlog actually, preparing for the onslaught.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Jhena

@gcunit
I am also sure, it is just a matter of time, until Assassins Creed Origins and later entries, will be released on Nintendo hardware.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic