Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 3,341 to 3,360 of 3,681

Kermit1doesmath

@Fizza I hope you achieve all of your goals (or even just one). I'm going to miss you on here even though your not leaving, I love reading your posts on here and they always make my day better. #TeamSlimeForvever

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

HotGoomba

@Fizza That's fully understandable, I've reeled back from Nintendo Life and Push Square multiple times in recent years, for different reasons, so it's important to put your real life before your nintendo life 🥁🥁🥁, so I wish the best for you!

Even though you're not really leaving.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

StarPoint

@Fizza That's completely understandable. Have a nice break!!

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Snatcher

@Fizza This is completely understandable, I wile I didn’t announce it, I did and sometimes do take a wee bit break from the site, I responded and what not, but I try not to reply to every little thing, for the same reason you described, waay to relatable, enjoy your time off mate!

(Gonna miss ya tho, even if your not leaving)

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Greatluigi

Im going to Arizona for a couple days and im gonna be binge playing my switch so im not gonna be on as much so see ya all till I get back.

Greatluigi

blindsquirrel

@Kermit1
Have fun for however long you are gone.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Kermit1doesmath

@Eagly @blindsquarel I had a power nap and a sandwich. I feel better now.

I just needed to turn my brain off for a bit and tell myself to not look at the inter-webs.

Kermit1doesmath

@Eagly I'm going through a weird bit of life right now. Next time I'm not gonna say anything if I do take a break (even though today I didn't really take a break and made a mistake of saying I was, **** I was in a messed state of mind after finding my cat dead this morning and then other things)

I will be leaving around Christmas time.

blindsquirrel

@Kermit1
No worries, nothing wrong with taking a break.

Also, what do you mean by leaving at Christmas time?

Edited on by blindsquirrel

Snatcher

@Eagly Understood

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

HotGoomba

Hey, I'm alive.

Sorry I've been quiet for the past week or so. At first I just had nothing to say for a while, but I had to get my phone repaired (don't worry, nothing that isn't under warranty), so I should be more active now. Maybe. We'll see.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

blindsquirrel

So I’m back from my tiny break( hey, a day is a long time for me). I’m feeling a lot better and have worked out some things to kinda deal with what is going on with me. At least until I can go get a professional diagnosis. Thanks to everyone who was kinda talking with me on the chit chat thread. I wasn’t in a great head space and needed some help.

Edited on by blindsquirrel

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic