Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,541 to 2,560 of 3,681

GuSolarFlare

@Kewlan not so much, but 10 minutes here usually become a few hours so I'll try to finish everything before coming back

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Namco

College starts again next week. I'm actually going to do my best this year So I'll be here less frequent.

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Namco

Undead_terror wrote:

Miss_Pixelheart wrote:

College starts again next week. I'm actually going to do my best this year So I'll be here less frequent.

Good luck! Untitled

Well, Thank you @Undead_terror

MsJubilee

@technotaylor98 You're back? No wonder i felt like this website lost some coolness.But anyway good to see you're back friendo.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

mystman12

technotaylor98 wrote:

Why does Nintendo go announcing new hardware as soon as I say i'm leaving NintendoLife for a while!?!
Anyway, i'm back...
Untitled

That's the most random thing I've got... Anyways, welcome back!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Drawdler

I'm back! It's Nibelilt, I just decided to change my name because a lot of people (understandably) misspelt it. I won't post much for now, because I'm too busy lately, but I decided to keep checking the forums again.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

GuSolarFlare

just passed by to say I'm not gone and much less dead, but the works at college are harder than I imagined....
still didn't finish half of the stuff I have to do....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Captain_Toad

GuSolarFlare wrote:

just passed by to say I'm not gone and much less dead, but the works at college are harder than I imagined....
still didn't finish half of the stuff I have to do....

Don't rush schoolwork too much buddy. Gotta get your smarts in.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GamecubeMan

I have decided to return to Nintendolife. I know I said I was permantely leaving but I have changed my mind. I missed to community and also I wanna play smash bros 4 with you people. So yeah, for those who care I have returned.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Namco

Welcome back @GamecubeMan
Nintendolife still has a very friendly community. Actually, in my opinion the community has improved.

Edited on by Namco

DreamyViridi

Good to have you back, @GamecubeMan.
It's been a while but leave it to Smash to bring everyone together!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Yoshi

I suppose I should outright make it official. If you've noticed, I haven't been active on here for almost a month. A lot of things have been happening to me, mostly exciting, but also stressful. With school starting up again, moving into a new apartment, and being transferred into a new job (which I hate, by the way, hopefully it gets better ), I haven't had the time to talk on here.

I would like to apologize to everyone that participates in the two VGM threads. Although I tried to oversee the tournaments, I completely dropped the ball. I honestly was not anticipating what would be happening over the past month. I'm sorry.

Unfortunately, this does not mean I will be able to continue being active on here like I was in the past. I will still visit to read the news articles and comment on them, and every once in a while, I will be able to post on the forums as well, but it will be more limited.

This is technically not a vacation from NL, nor is this goodbye, not in the slightest. However, this means that for the next few months at least, it will be different.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

GuSolarFlare

I'm almost finished with the college stuff!!!
soon I'll be back for good(but for less time now I go to the gym and also have muay thai lessons during the week)

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

Miss_Dark wrote:

GuSolarFlare wrote:

I'm almost finished with the college stuff!!!
soon I'll be back for good(but for less time now I go to the gym and also have muay thai lessons during the week)

cool how have you been doin

well I had a lot of ups and downs(more downs than ups )
and now I'm better than ever!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

bezerker99 wrote:

Peace, NL. its been real.

you're not really leaving, are you?
please say it's a joke, too many cool people left already!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic