Forums

Topic: The sales, discounts, and deals thread

Posts 301 to 320 of 536

ThanosReXXX

@Daniel14 You might want to keep an eye on this site for your region:
https://www.billiger.de/baseproducts/55223-super-mario-odysse...

As you can see, the €45 price point is the best it's going to be, so if you want to buy the game, you might as well go for it now, before it's not available at all anymore. The only other option would be to look in the used games section, in which case it might be a bit cheaper, but probably not by much.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Daniel14

@ThanosReXXX
Thank you, I just bought it - I wanted it to be brand new.
Believe it or not, but it will be my first Mario game ever

Daniel14

ThanosReXXX

@Daniel14 Well, it's a really great game, so I hope you'll enjoy it. And if you do, then the three classic Mario games in one bundle should probably be your next Mario-related title:
https://supermario3dallstars.nintendo.com/

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Daniel14

@ThanosReXXX
I also hope I will, after a year of reading about how great it is 😁
I will probably get Luigi's Mansion/MK8 as a Christmas present as well

Daniel14

Tyranexx

Seems kind of odd to mention this since the game is kinda cheap already, but I just received a notification from Nintendo that A Short Hike is 15% off on the NA eShop. So you'd save...$1.20 before tax?

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

gcunit

Just came across an irresistible deal. It was from an online retailer I'd never heard of before but thought it had to be worth a punt.

I got Sniper Elite V2 and III for £11.99 each, plus that mountain biking Descenders game for £7.99.

Used code 049 for free delivery.

https://www.studio.co.uk/shop/black-Friday/black-friday-elect...

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Pirate1

Anyone seen any deals on Skyrim physical copies?

Edited on by Pirate1

Pirate1

Xyphon22

@Pirate1 I've been looking for three years. I'll let you know when I find one.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

klingki

@WoomyNNYes Interesting. I didn't know they made a non-gold version of the 1TB SD card. Since I would only use it for Switch, I don't think the downgrade in speed from the gold version would be a big deal, and I'm guessing it will hit that magical $100 or less price point a bit sooner than the other one. Definitely will keep an eye on it.

klingki

CurryPowderKeg79

Immortals Feynx Rising is $49.99 on Amazon U.S.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

WoomyNNYes

Indie sleeper hit Zelda: Breath of the Wild is $39.99 on eshop.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Xyphon22

@Pirate1 Since I told you I would let you know (and anyone else who might be interested), I just saw that one of Best Buy's deals of the day is Skyrim for $44.99. It's still more than I was hoping to pay for it considering it's only $20 on every other system, but I've gotten tired of consistently looking for a deal so I felt it was worth it to finally let my search be over. Especially since Amazon has not had any physical copies since I can't remember when.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Tyranexx

Just a heads up, seems Square Enix is running a 50% off sale in the Switch eshop again. I just got an email from Nintendo informing me that the Final Fantasy games on my wishlist are on discount.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature Those are further down the line for me for now; I've been keeping tabs on VII and IX. I think I'll wait them out this time as well, as SE loves putting most of their titles on sale 2-3 times a year.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic