Forums

Topic: The sales, discounts, and deals thread

Posts 321 to 340 of 533

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature They do seem to rank consistently high on most "Best Final Fantasy" lists, so who am I to question the tastes of many? Your good impression helps too.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Xyphon22

I really do want to get Final Fantasy VII some day just because I have heard so much about it and how influential it was. I'm not a big fan of any FF games I've played (only I and VI) so if VII doesn't do much for me it will almost certainly be the last one I play, but as has been mentioned, they put it 50% off 3-4 times a year so I'm in no hurry (especially as I just finally bought Skyrim, so that should keep me busy).

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

NintendoByNature

@faint yea im currently playing thru 10, so there's more than enough time to wait on 8. Maybe ill grab it in the next sale

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Gamestop has immortals fenyx rising for $30(new).

NintendoByNature

WoomyNNYes

(US) The $30 deal for Immortals Fenyx Rising (physical) that GameStop started has spread to Amazon, Best Buy, Target.

...I'd rather give local brick & mortar business my money, so I think I'm going to the store. Although, every time I've been to Target for the past month, I never saw Immortals for Switch carried there. Maybe that's changed?

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Pirate1

@WoomyNNYes

$30 is a fantastic bargain for this game. Now just waiting for the season pass to go on sale.

Pirate1

WoomyNNYes

@Pirate1 Yeah, I just went to Best Buy to pick up Immortals Fenyx Rising $29.99.

While at Best Buy today, I saw Outer Worlds$19.99 (Switch, physical). The website doesn't say it, but that's what it was in the store.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Pirate1

@WoomyNNYes

I got OW for that price, about 10 hours in so far, taking it very slow, recommend that too (I’m not usually a FPS fan, but the interactions and story are intriguing).

Pirate1

urrutiap

im browsing the PSN store for my Playtation 3 and thinking about either buying and installing Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness or Parasite Eve 3 3rd Birthday for my PSP.

which game will entertain me in 2021?

urrutiap

CurryPowderKeg79

GameStop has ( Bioshock: Collection ) on sell for $19.99.
This week only

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

FlashBoomerang

Goblin Sword that is normally US5 and already is cheap are in sale right now by 1,99. Is like a mario game from dragon quest. Who like mario, rpgs or metroidvanias have huge chances of like. I recomend. Is very cheap to what the game is. https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/goblin-sword-switch/

Edited on by FlashBoomerang

If you want know my Splatoon webcomic, check it:
www.splatzones.com

NintendoByNature

Walmart by me has wonderful 101R for $19.99. Not sure if it's every store though.

NintendoByNature

CurryPowderKeg79

Amazon has preorders of (Little Nightmares 2 ) for $33.88

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)

WoomyNNYes

Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2 50% off= $19.99 $39.99 on eshop. Might the the first time I've seen it on sale.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Pirate1

AC Rebel Collection is 50% off at GameStop (US$20) for physical.

Pirate1

Pirate1

Yoku’s Island Expess is on sale at the eshop for $5 thru 3/10 and has a demo, just read about it somewhere and the review (from a couple years ago here), picked up the demo and it’s pretty enjoyable so far! Seems like a great little 5 buck buy, so thought I’d share (definitely check out the demo to see if it’s for you first)

Pirate1

CurryPowderKeg79

Luigi's Mansion 3 is 35% off at GameStop, Best Buy, and Amazon this week.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic