Forums

Topic: The sales, discounts, and deals thread

Posts 281 to 300 of 536

Munson

@WoomyNNYes

It looks like Target made this difficult to find. Under Black Friday video game deals
click on Save $15 on select subscription gift cards. The only thing that shows up for
me is xbox gamepass ultimate. If you look towards the top of the screen there is a link
that says 1 item offer details. It shows up there for me. Hope it works for you.

Switch Friend Code 8013-8953-0906
AC name: Brutus

jump

Rubbish, where's all the UK sales!!!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

BruceCM

Nin UK has started some physical bundles on it's store ...? Maybe the digital one will be later here!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

MarioVillager92

@Balta666 Okay thank you! I guess when the sale is about to be over, I could go grab it. I'll wrap up the main story then I'll start playing Torna.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

WoomyNNYes

@jump In previous years, I've seen UK get serious eshop sales in the week before christmas, that we don't get here in the US(or the sale starts christmas eve day?). I won't claim it balances out with black friday, but it is a sale I've been jealous of in the previous two years.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Eel

I'm trying my hardest to ignore the sale because I really want Link's Awakening, but at [the local equivalent of] $50-so dollars, it's still pretty expensive...

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

dmcc0

@baller98 Just finished Wandersong the other night (on Game Pass) and loved it; great game. I've seen it compared to Paper Mario a couple of times now, so might have to check that out too.

dmcc0

BruceCM

2k has joined in the deals on Switch in America ... Hopefully, when our UK version starts, we'll get the same stuff in those, too

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Tyranexx

...I caved to Final Fantasy XII via Best Buy. Absolutely no clue when I'll play it. XD

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Ryu_Niiyama

Those game pass and NSO cards are tempting.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Snatcher

So I'm posting this here to but I'm looking to buy downwell or exit the gungeon on sale but don't know witch one to buy, What do you guys think?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

jump

BruceCM wrote:

2k has joined in the deals on Switch in America ... Hopefully, when our UK version starts, we'll get the same stuff in those, too

The 2K sales also applies to the UK. They are including physical copies in the sale too for a decent price with free shipping, I was gonna get XCOM 2 but it's sold out so it looks like I will have to get the monstrous sized digital version.

For £15.99 it's worth taking a punt on XCOM, Bioshock or Borderlands especially if you can get them physically.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Daniel14

Hi Guys,
I have a question regarding the price of Mario Odyssey physical copy.
On amazon.de it's been listed for 45 Euros for a few days now and I wonder if I should wait for an even better price until tomorrow, or this may be the best price we can get?
Do you maybe rememeber the price tag from last year?

Daniel14

gcunit

@jump Where have you seen physical for £15.99 please?

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

jump

@gcunit It's on the official 2K site, change the region at the top.
https://2k.com/nintendoswitch/

My bad, I thought both digital and physical were £15.99 each. It's actually,

Bioshock Collection - Physical £15.99 / Digital 23.99
Borderlands Physical 23.99 / Digital £23.99
XCOM 2 - Physical £15.99 (sold out) / Digital £15.99

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

gcunit

@jump Thanks very much. I've missed out on Xcom 2 physical it seems, but hey-ho, I got the Bioshock Collection, which was my priority.

Would have got Borderlands too if the price was the same...

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

NintendoByNature

Gamestop US had 1st party physical switch games for 26. I might grab FE3H

NintendoByNature

Bankaj

FE3H with a discount on the eshop, but the Black Friday deals are overloading the servers and I keep getting errors.

Man, Black Friday madness got so crazy nowadays, that even the online shops in Europe feel crowded.

Bankaj

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic