Forums

Topic: The sales, discounts, and deals thread

Posts 261 to 280 of 536

basswitch

Maybe there was a window, where I could have bought it for €9,99, and I missed it!

basswitch

basswitch

I just replied to the email, asking if I can take the offer, or if it was a mistake. I will report the reply, if I get any.

basswitch

basswitch

Okay, I guess it was real after all - I just bought it for €9,99!

basswitch

Snatcher

@basswitch OHHHHHHHHHH I NEEED IT. But idk i'm saving money for the new draw to life game.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

BruceCM

Wow, it's just gone on the same sale over here, too, @basswitch .... I already got it about that price on Steam, so I'm not getting it for Switch now but glad to find out the email was just a bit early rather than completely wrong

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Munson

Target has 1 year Family online memberships for $19.99. I got one for $18.99 using my red card.

Switch Friend Code 8013-8953-0906
AC name: Brutus

NintendoByNature

Eshop sale is live but im a little disappointed in how high the Nintendo games still are for games that came out in 2017( XC2). Same with doom and skyrim.. every year they go on sale for 30. Its like cmon now at least drop them to 20. Especially since doom eternal will be out soon.

NintendoByNature

Xyphon22

Man, I need to decide if I'm finally going to cave and pop for Skyrim this time. I really want to play it, but I knew it dropped to $20 after like one year on every other system so I've continually waited, and here it is 3 years later and it is still $60 on Switch. I would really prefer such a big game physically, but is it ever going to drop in price at this point?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

NintendoByNature

@Xyphon22 i don't think it ever will if it hasn't yet. Kinda frustrating but it is what it is. Should be 30 at the regular price at this point imo.

For all the crap Capcom pulls, they at least eventually lower the asking price after a year or so

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

MarioVillager92

So, XC2's Torna expansion is also on sale. I would love to play it, but it's been a while since I played XC2 and I haven't beat it yet. I did get super far in it, I have like 80 hours logged. What do you guys think - should I go for it?

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

NintendoByNature

@MarioLover92 I've found it cheaper. I think back when the expansion launched i found it a couple months later physically for 20.

NintendoByNature

Xyphon22

Welp. I made the mistake of glancing through the eShop. The other big game I have waited forever to be cheaper than $60 physical and never has been, Ys VIII, is 60% off, even cheaper than Skyrim. Plus 7 Billion Humans (the only Tomorrow Corporation game I haven't played) is 50% off. Plus like 200 others I want are 70% or more off. I can't buy all these games. Or can I...

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Tyranexx

Most of the games on sale I'm interested in I either already have or can ignore. Seriously contemplating Shovel Knight and Ni No Kuni, though I'd still rather have them in physical form if possible.

Xyphon22 wrote:

Welp. I made the mistake of glancing through the eShop. The other big game I have waited forever to be cheaper than $60 physical and never has been, Ys VIII, is 60% off, even cheaper than Skyrim. Plus 7 Billion Humans (the only Tomorrow Corporation game I haven't played) is 50% off. Plus like 200 others I want are 70% or more off. I can't buy all these games. Or can I...

You technically could, but I'm not sure your wallet will like it.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Blooper987

Got
Gato Roboto
Wander song
Hyper Light Drifter
and Superhot

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature Oh, I want it! The question is...when? XD Still might see if I can get it physical for a reasonable price first.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

WoomyNNYes

@Munson How was Target selling the nso family membership for $19.99? Was it on their website, or a physical card at the store, by the switch games/accessories?

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic