Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 96,321 to 96,340 of 96,538

Tyranexx

@Sunsy Ah! I've never used tilt controls before. I'm sure it's a unique way to play. I'd at least try it, but knowing me I'd default back to my pro controller. XD No problem with taking time on your responses, RL should take precedence. Not like my posts are going anywhere, and I don't plan to either for the next while.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

I was just randomly walking back home from having a coffee with my brother when bam, suddenly a giant ghostly figure appeared in the sky.

I believe it was the space x launch, it honestly looked so cool.

Untitled

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThatZeldaNerd

@Eel wow!

"I don't live for the world I live for the King" ~ NF

CaleBoi25 is PEAK

Switch Friend Code: SW-5348-4240-7813 | My Nintendo: ZeldaNerd

PikaPhantom

SteamWorld Build's first paid DLC expansion appears to be skipping Switch, despite it receiving free updates day-and-date with other platforms.

While Thunderful's community manager has implied it could still be brought over eventually, it's not happening at this time, and she doesn't know if it will be.
It certainly doesn't look like there's anything in the DLC that's too taxing for the Switch, so this is especially disappointing if it doesn't come over. Even kind of scummy, given the history of this series on Nintendo platforms and the lack of any prior indication the Switch version wouldn't receive all future content.

PikaPhantom

EllaTheQueen6

Eel wrote:

I was just randomly walking back home from having a coffee with my brother when bam, suddenly a giant ghostly figure appeared in the sky.
I believe it was the space x launch, it honestly looked so cool.

Untitled

Kinda late to this, but my sister Ivy lives in Texas near the Space X launches. Didn't think you could see them from Mexico, but I guess if you're close enough you can

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Anti-Matter

I got a chance to play Premium songs from dance machine Phoenix by playing together with other player who have the premium card this evening.
I tried CHAOS Again by Naoki Underground, PUPA by Morimori Atsushi and Neo Catharsis by TAG Underground overlay which those two artists: NAOKI Underground and TAG Underground overlay were previously from DDRDDR and I'm a huge fan of those DDR artist.
Well, I passed those songs on level 15 for CHAOS Again (felt more like level 14), Pupa on level 14 and Neo Catharsis on level 13 with score more than 960K.
I still have higher score than my partner.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

card-crunch78

Thanks to Hulu, Usagi is now technically a Disney Princess.

Untitled

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

EllaTheQueen6

@card-crunch78 Oh my god you're kidding

card-crunch78

@EllaTheQueen6 Nope, accidentally found out the merger worked when I was checking for new episodes of "Spidey and his Amazing Friends" (after seeing new ones of "Alice's Wonderland Bakery" were added before their air-date). My sister has Hulu so I still have to watch separately.

And no, no new eps of Spidey today.

Edited on by card-crunch78

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Sunsy

MarioVillager92 wrote:

@Sunsy Nice, that's cool. Just curious, did you play in the Mario Kart tournament, or was that just casual races? I happened to play as Peach in the tournament, though I did pick Mario when I was playing SMB Wonder.
Yeah. Same thing with the Miis, where names would also just be 10 characters long. And I don't like shortening my usernames either... I like them all perfect, lol. It's why I'm still MarioLover on the Switch, and in Splatoon 3. I go by D-Pad in Animal Crossing: New Horizons though... my ACNH friends, as well as my animal villagers, would also call me D.

Ah yeah that's cool that Sega and Microsoft brought over PSO2, it's a game I wouldn't mind at least trying when I get a chance. Interesting that it has an anime of its own... if I recall correctly, Persona 5 got its own anime as well.

Oh gotcha, yeah those battle passes don't sound fun. They sound like there's a lot of busywork involved, and I wouldn't do too well with that sort of thing. I get overwhelmed easily in general. Anytime, Anna's always been my favorite character from Frozen. I do like Olaf too, and Elsa is a pretty cool character as well... no pun intended, lol.

Hope things get better for you.

It was just casual races, I didn't join a tournament. Just me and my friend doing races and taking turns choosing our tracks.

Yeah, it always seems to me that Nintendo always had a 10 letter limit to usernames. Even on the old DS, 10 was the limit... then you had Sega who limited names to 8 letters in the Sonic games. "Sunsy" keeps things small, lol.

I didn't even know Persona had its own anime. Yeah, PSO2 was exclusive to Japan for so long, it was a blessing they brought it over. I should consider reinstalling it and playing it some more. I remember uninstalling it to make room for another PC game.

No, they're not. I was excited when I got a battle pass for Paladins a few years back, when I played it, it started feeling more like work than actually playing to have fun. It felt like I was grinding to get most of the rewards (which I did get). It's better than lootboxes, you know what you're getting, but the grind makes it feel like a chore than fun. Definitely, at least unlocking Elsa was an easier task (play the Elsa event 10 days in a row), than a battle pass.

Tyranexx wrote:

@Sunsy Ah yes, the magical land of Target. One I've seldom wandered into. Namely because the closest one is well over an hour away. Unlike Walmarts. I never got into collecting Amiibo cards, but weren't some of those bought up almost immediately, then resold by scalpers? My Noah and Mio Amiibo double pack finally arrived at least.

Tyranexx wrote:

@Sunsy Ah! I've never used tilt controls before. I'm sure it's a unique way to play. I'd at least try it, but knowing me I'd default back to my pro controller. XD No problem with taking time on your responses, RL should take precedence. Not like my posts are going anywhere, and I don't plan to either for the next while.

I think the only amiibo cards I have are the ones included with Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival (I remember getting it for like $6), and the Sanrio collab pack. Most of my amiibo are the figures. I believe the Sanrio cards were bought up and scalped. Nice on the amiibo.

Yeah, I use to use the Wii Wheel with racing games, so I'm use to playing driving games like that. I use both wheel and pro controller for racing games. Thanks for being understanding. Having that cold was not a good time, and mostly rested.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

card-crunch78

My current Roman Empires include Japanese culture, Alcina Dimitrescu and Pokémon.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Anti-Matter

It's dangerous to go alone!
Take this.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Scooby-Doo

I've been playing Shin Megami Tensei V a fair amount lately. The story is, as most fans of the series would describe it, rather weak. I normally play things for the story, but this game I've actually really been enjoying the gameplay for it. About a week ago, I finished my second playthrough, because I still want to know how the game ends for each side, and I want to fill the compendium too. The next day I started a new playthrough, and the day after that, @TeaCatherine decided to take it to the other end of the country. How she decided that was a good idea and something that I permitted is beyond me. Anyway, I won't be able to play it again until the end of the month most likely. What a pain.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

EllaTheQueen6

@Eel Ahh, nice!

Sunsy

This week, playing Splatoon. The original Splatoon. As in the original Wii U game. I know I could do some Turf Wars in Splatoon 2, but this game has less than a week to be enjoyed online. Before it becomes a single player and local multiplayer game.

Might as well enjoy the game before the servers go offline Monday.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

ThatZeldaNerd

school is rough

"I don't live for the world I live for the King" ~ NF

CaleBoi25 is PEAK

Switch Friend Code: SW-5348-4240-7813 | My Nintendo: ZeldaNerd

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic