Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,301 to 9,320 of 96,590

Jazzer94

I'm getting a bit annoyed with people on NL not every one just some particular individuals today its like can't even say that you wouldn't mind if Nintendo do something a little different without people accusing you of being unreasonable.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

GuSolarFlare

Jazzer94 wrote:

I'm getting a bit annoyed with people on NL not every one just some particular individuals today its like can't even say that you wouldn't mind if Nintendo do something a little different without people accusing you of being unreasonable.

yeah that's true

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Wheeler

Do your homework young man! If I see a D on that grade we're going to have a long talk on your gaming allowance.

Wheeler

LordJumpMad

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

yeah that's true

There is nothing wrong with change. Change is good, but a dollar is better.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@ShadowFox254 don't worry it's done!
plus I'm doig so great lately that today when I was going to show my java homework to the teacher he said "I don't need to look at your work, it's 10(max grade) for you"
and then he gave some super hard classwork because he believes I'm on a higher level :/

ok all that homework got me tired of standing still, I'll leave for a while(like time enough to take a walk or something)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku you notice such a thing, post here and you don't even @ mention @SheldonRandoms?

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku too late I've noticed that. and got owned by the devil Pony again....
Untitled

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

CanisWolfred

Argh! I called up the place that I recently interviewed at to follow up, and they had me on hold for 45 minutes...then my phone died. I called again on my cellphone and the person had stepped out for who knows how long, so I gave them my number to call back. I know they're not gonna call back...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

sugarpixel

You know, my other grievance with this place recently is all the whiny Wii U people... who seem to think you're a jerk if you don't have/don't want the Wii U... I'm tired of listening to these people, you know? They're not helping me want the Wii U by doing nothing but complaining... hell, they've driven me to want a PS Vita instead... :/
I guess that's why Nintendo in general is wearing me out is all the grumpy fans I can't stand listening to all the time... :/

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Gioku wrote:

You know, my other grievance with this place recently is all the whiny Wii U people... who seem to think you're a jerk if you don't have/don't want the Wii U... I'm tired of listening to these people, you know? They're not helping me want the Wii U by doing nothing but complaining... hell, they've driven me to want a PS Vita instead... :/
I guess that's why Nintendo in general is wearing me out is all the grumpy fans I can't stand listening to all the time... :/

I've learned to just tune them out after 5 years of listening to them...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku sincerely if I wasn't tired of having only handhelds and N64 since my Wii broke I'd definitely get a Vita just because of those guys and since the WiiU is the cheaper home console option I'll get it at some point(unless the PS4 price drops A LOT before the PS5 comes around, got no interest in the XBOne honestly)

my Backloggery

Yoshi

Gioku wrote:

It seems like it gets worse and worse with every console generation….

Just because you're a fan of Nintendo doesn't mean you're obligated to buy every single product they have, or to buy it immediately. People need to understand that, and we probably should ignore people that don't. My family didn't get a Wii until the Christmas in 2008, two years after its release. The Wii U hasn't been released for two years yet. We can take our time. Console generations last quite a while.

If we took other's peoples views on this, as an example, then I wouldn't be considered a fan of Apple. I love Apple. But does that mean I'm going to immediately buy this beautiful, incredible piece of technology?

Untitled

Of course not! We consider ourselves to be fans when we show support. And there are many ways to show support.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Jazzer94

I'm just tired of the repeat do we really need X type threads.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Dark-Luigi

@Gioku I feel you. Every where you turn around there's a "Wii U is doomed" thread. Hell, and even when a ND comes people are still not pleased! Like the last one for example. And once 3D World was announced, everyone shuted up...for only a little while, then went back to arguing. They need to grow up.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

sugarpixel

brewsky wrote:

My family didn't get a Wii until the Christmas in 2008, two years after its release.

I never got a Wii...

Well, I was close once... but then I lost my DS lite and spent my money on a 3DS instead... I have no regrets...!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

talk about it...
the only reason I didn't leave NL yet are the pointless threads like this one and NL desert island adventure and the online gaming ones like the KI:U Spotpass thread and the Pokémon XY tournament.

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic