Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 79,201 to 79,220 of 96,490

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter If that makes you feel better I will do that, because I don’t want you to feel like I ignored you but if don’t have anything to say about that then I usually just don’t say anything, because, what do I say? I disagree?
And you don’t have to reply, it’s ok if don’t have an answer to my comment, I don’t mind. Plus I kinda thought your comment was just a little bit off topic, as I was talking about games, and the stuff you brought up were gimmick game bundles. Like it’s on topic, but not necessarily what I was talking about.

@Colonel_Mustache I’m hoping some time next year! In the meantime a port for galaxy 2 would be nice!

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
Well, those are the only things I remembered for $70 or $80 games from LABO, Ring Fit Adventures, Skylanders when I checked their launch prices.
They are still counted as $70 games regardless they bundled together with peripheral or not.
To think about next Mario games will be $70, I expect there is a nice voice acting and completely different storyline plot to justify that price.
I don't want to spend $70 of 2D Mario games that felt same as previous 2D Mario games.
Also, I don't want to spend $70 3D Mario games for keep showing damsel in distress and perpetuated boring storyline like previous 3D Mario games.
I expect something drama like the movie version where Mario can get bruised, the whole Brooklyn get damaged, some dramatic teamwork of Mario & Luigi, etc.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Colonel_Mustache
Nintendo removed the Mii using from Super Mario Galaxy 1 Switch version, something that missed from Wii version that you can use your Mii head as the planet of Save data.
Don't think Nintendo want to use Mii again for Mario Galaxy 2 Switch version.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

Anti-Matter wrote:

@Snatcher
Well, those are the only things I remembered for $70 or $80 games from LABO, Ring Fit Adventures, Skylanders when I checked their launch prices.
They are still counted as $70 games regardless they bundled together with peripheral or not.
To think about next Mario games will be $70, I expect there is a nice voice acting and completely different storyline plot to justify that price.
I don't want to spend $70 of 2D Mario games that felt same as previous 2D Mario games.
Also, I don't want to spend $70 3D Mario games for keep showing damsel in distress and perpetuated boring storyline like previous 3D Mario games.
I expect something drama like the movie version where Mario can get bruised, the whole Brooklyn get damaged, some dramatic teamwork of Mario & Luigi, etc.

Hey I will totally pay for it if they added some extras, because if it was just like Wii U, I don’t think I could do it, But 3d, heck yeah! @Colonel_Mustache please, please!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@Owl1 Right? Isn’t that why it’s 70 and not 60?

TheBigBlue

Owl1 wrote:

@Snatcher Skylanders came with toys tho

You called?
Untitled

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

Snatcher

@Colonel_Mustache If they have the character creator that the miitopia had? Heck yes!

blindsquirrel

Owl1 wrote:

@Snatcher Skylanders came with toys tho

Skylanders are no mere toys, they are a way of life.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
I should have seen that one coming. It’s been way to long since I played a Skylanders game.

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
I bet I can beat yours. Just don’t pay attention to all the broken ones. Younger me was not kind to his Skylanders.

TheBigBlue

Drobot’s infinite eye laser blasts will forever be overpowered in my humble opinion

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

card-crunch78

Sadly, I never got the chance to jump into the Skylanders games. I did binge on the whole Netflix series though.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

card-crunch78

@Owl1 As long as I'm dreaming, I would've loved to have Bowser and DK make a guest appearance since they were in... which one was their debut again?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic