Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 63,341 to 63,360 of 96,591

WoomyNNYes

Ahhh, FINALLY! My first prescriptions through Costplustdrugs, Mark Cuban's online pharmacy. I used to pay $95 for one drug, three month supply, and $60 for the other - That was WITH health insurance. Now it's $11 and $7. So, $18 total + $5 shipping. (this is for the US, in case anyone doesn't know)

I also noticed Amazon sells my medications for 80% less, but Cost Plus Drugs still has the better deal.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Munchlax

The marble rolling minigame is single-handedly preventing me from 100% Twilight Princess HD.

Munchlax

Mioaionios

Anyone looking forward to Disney's D23 Expo this weekend?
I'm expecting to get a lot of news for Marvel, Star Wars and animated movies from Disney and Pixar.

Edited on by Mioaionios

Mioaionios

Kermit1doesmath

@Mioaionios Yep, I've heard a rumor that Inside Out 2 might be a thing... If so yes yes yes yes yes!!!.

dysgraphia awareness human

Rambler

Think Charlie Boy is the only recent monarch to feature in a computer game?

Untitled

Rambler

Mioaionios

@Kermit1
I love Inside Out but I don't want a sequel to be honest.
I prefer Pixar to make original movies.

Mioaionios

Kermit1doesmath

@Mioaionios Ya hopefully it will stay a rumor and never really happen.... Fire & Ice movie it is then lol (it sounds way too much like Soul).

dysgraphia awareness human

Mioaionios

@Kermit1
Huh, Elemental strikes me as something completely different from Soul.
Hope we get a (teaser) trailer this weekend.

Worth mentioning: in 1 hour from this writing, the D23 YouTube channel will show their games presentation. There are rumours they'll show an Indiana Jones game.

Mioaionios

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter Color me surprised. I may have stopped watching Miraculous because of how the fans get, but I wouldn't mind playing that.

As for PlayStation, it's just I don't see a reason to buy a game console just for a few games. For example, if a game is multiplatform, I'll just play it for something I already have. Of Sony's series, only Ratchet and Clank interests me, and I don't want to buy a system for just one game.

Actually, I'm not into Jojo Siwa at all. Always been more into cartoons, speaking of, I remember my brother having a Biker Mice From Mars figure.

@Kermit1 Plot twist: Jojo's big bow is the final boss of Nintendo Life.

@MarioLover92 Yeah, I use Instagram mostly to follow specific interests and get updates, but it's been positive thanks to the Trolls community there. DreamWorks always showcases fan artwork every week on their official account, that's stuff I like to see.

That's really, yeah Grand Metropolis has a good theme too. I don't even think I unlocked the extra missions, most of the time I just like replaying levels I like. Last time I played the story, I only completed Team Rose's story was working on Team Sonic's story.

That's awesome! I don't think I unlocked the Game Gear stuff on Sonic Adventure DX. Last time I played it, was the PC version last year, just to have a save file with every level unlocked. I think afterwards, I installed the mods for some added fun. I still have my GameCube copy too.

@Tyranexx Cool, I don't think I ever did any roleplays on forums or anything like that. I mostly went because I wanted to chat about things I'm into.

I haven't seen any of the newer Fairly Odd Parents stuff, honestly, I was really surprised to see the show still going for such a long time. Yeah, I had no interest in dating, or even school dances. I went to one school dance, and all I did was sit and do nothing, so I didn't go to them anymore. I could have been home doing something more worthwhile. I did enjoy going to the mall, but instead of going to stores other teens went to, I wanted to go to Disney Store, or any place that had cartoon merch and video games. After school, I ended up going to Hot Topic more, mostly for the My Little Pony stuff they had, lol. Didn't care for rock band shirts or anything like that.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
Well, I have different case for your situation about PlayStation.
I personally don't like XBOX brand and the reason I only care about XBOX and XBOX 360 because of Dance Dance Revolution and Kinect games, nothing else.
I found a lot of interesting games from PlayStation and Nintendo machines but very very few from XBOX machines.
From XBOX, only four DDR games I can pick (DDR Ultramix 1 - 4) with a few other games to make it 10 games since the multi console games I can pick PS2 or Gamecube version.
From XBOX 360, I can only consider DDR games again (DDR UNIVERSE 1 - 3) + Kinect games so I can collect the games until at least 20 games.
I don't pick XBOX ONE and Series X/S for DRM check and it has nearly 99% same games as PS4 / PS5 so I don't see any point to get those machines.

Speaking about Biker Mice from Mars, that was my childhood cartoon series during 90's era.
And that was also the reason I like to draw muscular male characters as I like muscular looking characters with cool looking design.
Now I can watch again Biker Mice episodes from YouTube anytime.

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

@Eel Is the Zelda II cheat easy to activate? I have a Zelda G&W but admittedly haven't done much with it since Christmas; I wouldn't have even unboxed it if I didn't have to check it for damage. Let's just say my brother's dog was a puppy at the time.

@Tasuki Interesting; I've heard and read much about the video game crash in the 80s, but that was before I was thought of. Regarding Super Mario Bros. 2, I thought the reskin from Doki Doki Panic was more because the true SMB2/Lost Levels was thought to be "too hard" for Western gamers?

@Sunsy There was plenty of out of character random chatter in designated forums/threads. It was usually pretty clear cut. Though it was always good to read the rules for any given forum as they could vary.

As for The Fairly Oddparents, I heard it continued downhill after the dog, and any of the live action adaptations...Why? There was no need lol. I did go to school dances, but usually with a small group of friends; I usually became bored pretty quickly. Most of my friends graduated before me, so senior prom was B.O.R.I.N.G. Post prom was better the year before. Unfortunately any large malls were a fair distance away, though there was a Walden books near my community college. That was a neat place for fellow bookworms until its parent company, Borders, went under. I used to like Hot Topic too, but that one was far away. Now, I can't stand most stores unless they're bookstores or related to gaming or pop culture in some way. Despite my gender, clothes shopping about kills me. X-X

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

@Tyranexx yeah, on all games if you hold down the A button for a few seconds when selecting a file, it activates the cheat for that file. Any upgrades given to you by the cheat are permanent on the file, so maybe avoid doing it on your “main” file.

Additionally, you can also activate it from the game over screens by holding A to select Continue. (Useful for maxing out lives again in II)

Aw, the pupper just wanted to see what was inside.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic