Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 63,161 to 63,180 of 96,526

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
There was PAX Games event 2022 with a lot of trailer of upcoming games.
Have you watch them on this website ?
I found some upcoming games that got on my radar.

Anti-Matter

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter Afraid I haven't seen anything on it. I was a bit busy today with some cooking, was making pot roast tonight. It was mostly cooking with some gaming today and a morning walk today, weather was cool for a change.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

I forgot about pax Lmao!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Eel

@Tyranexx I’ve never seen the Halloween overlays either! So its gonna be very interesting! I’ll try my best to take pics and video, and buy as many trinkets as my impromptu travel budget allows.

I’ll be like Lisa Simpson in her dress made out of pins.

Might sound a bit silly, but I’m looking forward to buying a new popcorn bucket. I wonder what Halloween themed containers they’ll have.

I’d love to visit the Florida park one day too.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter Thanks for the links. They unveiled a lot.

Very cool. For me, Harmony's Odyssey caught my attention. Looked cute.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Fizza

Well, as of today (well yesterday but I didn't have time to write about it), I'm officially back at school for the year. Wish me luck everyone: I'm going to need it.
Untitled

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

I don't have a clue what would've led to ignore but at least I know now that it is that.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Kermit1doesmath

@Fizza
Untitled

Here's a joke:

If you play Nintendo Switch Sports on a helicopter and drop your Switch you unlock Skydiving.
Untitled

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

Kermit1doesmath

@Grumblevolcano I had someone ignore me once, it takes a bit to shake off the feeling of being ignored. The person who ignored me un-ignored me 1 day later though.

NintendoByNature

I've only ignored one person. And it's not because I can't stand their personality or anything like that. This person was posting spoilers( but not spoil tagged) and after a couple I decided it's best to ignore them until I finish the game.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

@Kermit1 I probably should've said the first four are also fairly close. That part of the list is highly subject to change lol. I love the two that heavily feature Caspian, so The Silver Chair fell a bit flat for me in comparison (Not that it's bad, just sorta meh). The Horse and His Boy is very good and almost won my third place, but I had to rank TLTWaTW above it due to how iconic it is. In The Horse and His Boy, I did love the proper look we got at Calormen and its customs, the journey, and the fact we got to see the Pevensie siblings at a point in their reign before they were sent back to IRL.

@Sunsy The only response I have is: you do you. Enjoy what you like, as long as it isn't illegal and isn't hurting anyone. People are totally free to have their opinions, it's slapping them onto others that I have issues with. Not that there aren't some very foul opinions out there where others should step in, but that's why we have laws and advocates to help change minds and legislation.

@Eel Pics and videos are certainly welcome! Though in no way obligatory. If you enjoy popcorn buckets, then why not buy one? People collect all sorts of things. XD

The Florida parks are actually easier for me to get to; it's still quite far, but flights to Orlando are generally cheaper where I live.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Kermit1doesmath

@Tyranexx those books are amazing. My Mom read them to me, I will always remember them in a warm light.

Caspian is a pretty/cool interesting character. Reepicheep is my favourite character of the whole series that name is so fun to say lol).

Kermit1doesmath

This is both haunting and beautiful at the same time. I thought I'd share it because it feels like something someone would make today as a "creep your socks off" edit.

cordova94

@Fizza best of luck!!! Which level are you at this year?

I'm glad to be long done school, though I tortured myself through 8 years of university so.......I have to ask myself what that says about my enthusiasm for torment......

Currently Playing: Pokemon Sword, Disney Dreamlight Valley
Friend Code: SW-5717-7937-5089

cordova94

@Kermit1 I mean, it was worth it......I love what I do but it was a slog and a half. I focused on what I wanted to be doing after which paid off well but I'll be honest, engineering in an academic sense was NOT something I was well-suited to. I wear my Iron Ring with pride.....that I actually survived that. (I did Chemistry/Physics prior, hence the 8 years.)

Currently Playing: Pokemon Sword, Disney Dreamlight Valley
Friend Code: SW-5717-7937-5089

Eel

@Tyranexx now I learned that you can build cute little remote-controlled droids in the Star Wars section of the park, and I’ve been stuck watching videos about that.

Guess I’ll need to save up a bit more.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kermit1doesmath

@Eel Disney knows how to take $$$ right from you. Those droids are cute though... But I'll wait for Mario Land to buy a Popcorn tin lol.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic