Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 63,181 to 63,200 of 96,597

Eel

@Kermit1 with some extra luck we might visit Universal too. Too bad the Mario section is not ready yet though. Would be cool regardless.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kermit1doesmath

@Eel If a Pokemon Land were to ever open (full time), I'd be broke in seconds.

dysgraphia awareness human

Fizza

@cordova94 5th Year. Nearly off to college myself and the time feels like it's already flown by.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Mega Man 11 (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

BinaryMessiah

I'm so glad I'm done with school. Literally, the hardest thing I ever did in my life. I felt like quitting so many times but just kept pushing. I sacrificed everything in my life (literally) to get through it and it paid off in the end.

BinaryMessiah

Nintendo Network ID: ivory_soul | Twitter:

WoomyNNYes

@Eel So, jealous you're going to Disney Land. What are some of the main things you plan on doing? Tron ride? Star Wars? Or any specific park or part of a park?

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Anti-Matter

My favorite place to visit is only Game Arcade with DDR machine over there. 😊

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

So I was wondering about Zyurangers and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers after I dig some trivia from YouTube.
What makes Saban create the USA version of Zyurangers with American actors + using the same fighting scenes from Japan version?

Anti-Matter

Eel

WoomyNNYes wrote:

@Eel So, jealous you're going to Disney Land. What are some of the main things you plan on doing? Tron ride? Star Wars? Or any specific park or part of a park?

Well, going to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique will be a thing, and by extension a visit to the princesses. And I think I’ll make reservations for the Droid Depot as well.

Besides that, there's four rides that will be mandatory: Matterhorn Bobsleds, Big Thunder Mountain, The Haunted Mansion, and It’s a Small World.

Unfortunately Toontown is out of service, my bothers kids would have liked that part.

I don’t think we will be doing park hopping since the day is short as it is.

Bloop.

WoomyNNYes

@Eel Nice!<33 Haunted Mansion is on my must-see list, if I ever go back. I've never experienced it personally. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique: I hadn't heard of this boutique attraction thing. I'm going to have to look that up on youtube. Sounds like it would make all our dreams come true for everyone in chit chat thread.😆😉 (I realize the boutique is for the nieces)

Where Fairy Tales Come True

With the wave of a wand, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique offers magical makeovers for royalty-in-training ages 3 to 12. Watch as your young majesty or knight takes a seat in a lavish salon throne and enjoys pampering perfection, courtesy of their very own Fairy Godmother’s Apprentice.

Children get to choose a special hairstyle and then add makeup, nail color and accessories—and even a Disney Princess (or knight) costume.

Best of all, you’ll get a front-row seat as your belle prepares for the ball—or your knight prepares to defend the castle. Share their joy as they get a truly resplendent royal treatment!

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Fizza

@Eel Gonna throw in a wild punt and say it's Merida from Brave? Either that or Sleeping Beauty would be my guess.

Eel

Haha, those would be her Mom’s and her Grandpa’s picks for her, respectively… If they had a say! But it’s neither.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Kermit1doesmath

@Eel Cinderella or Snow White are my guesses. My wild card guess would be Mulan.

Kermit1doesmath

Do you ever sometimes wake up on the wrong side of the bed but because one side of your bed is facing the wall you wake up on the same side of the bed every morning, I guess today I'm feeling through the wall.

I woke up at 2:20PM today (I hate waking up at noon, but last night I couldn't sleep), I feel angry for no reason and I feel like crud.

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

Anti-Matter

@Kermit1
I woke up at 2 am just now, that's why I could reply some feedbacks.

Anti-Matter

WoomyNNYes

Eel wrote:

My niece already picked her dress and all.

Try to guess which is it.

Oh, "try to guess which", that means Elsa of Frozen in my region.😆 Am I right? That's the princess dress that has the most market saturation.

Regardless, it's fun seeing the the disney princess actors interacting at Disney parks.

'Tendo liker

Snatcher

Eel wrote:

My niece already picked her dress and all.

Try to guess which is it.

Oh boy. That’s a tough one………er….. Yeah I have no idea honestly.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

Fizza

Every so often, I'll get unnecessarily angry that Ace Attorney Investigations 2 is still Japan-exclusive. Not just because it stars the absolute LEGEND himself Miles Edgeworth or that it seems to have some of the coolest (from a design standpoint at least) supporting cast in the series or even that it expands the investigation segments (if it wasn't obvious from the title) to an insanely detailed degree. No, it's mainly because of this song:

This one right here is in my top 3 Pursuit themes of all time as of now, sandwiched right between TGAA and Justice for All....AND IT'S BEEN LOCKED TO JAPAN FOR THE LAST DECADE. The worst thing about AAI2 is that I don't even know how you bring it back. At least with The Great Ace Attorney, all that really needed to be done was give the game a higher resolution and translate the touch screen inputs similarly to the AA Trilogy (it was still incredibly difficult to bring over but at least that was moreso due to potential copyright issues than the game itself). With Investigations you have to:

• Completely HD-ify the sprites (since that seems to be a trend when Capcom re-releases these games).
  • Somehow get a very touch heavy game to work with controllers and keyboard.
  • And did I mention you have to localise an ENTIRE DAMN GAME.

For as insurmountable as it seems, there may be a slim shred of hope. The original Investigations got a mobile port down the line along with the rest of the mainline entries and if bloody TGAA can come over with all the legal shenanigans involved with it, a game a lot....less tricky in that regard would be easier to get over the line (not by much, but at least a tiny bit). I don't know if AAI2 got a mobile port since I don't have access to a Japanese app store myself but if it did, that's doubly good for it's case.

To summarise: just give me the game where Edgey and Gumshoe have banter please, is that too much to ask?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic