Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 63,021 to 63,040 of 69,165

Anti-Matter

I visited local Game Arcade Amazone this afternoon and I saw Dance Dance Revolution MAX 2 Arcade has been displayed in front of entrance after several years ago being a little bit hidden from view by another arcade machines.
Untitled

Woohoo...!
Now peoples can see me playing DDR Arcade with blindfold again. 😁😎
If they curious with my performance, thank you so much for watching me.

Oh, btw.
There are bunch of classic Arcade machines over there, especially from SEGA and Namco. The machines are mostly from year before 2000 and still working.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 3 Dance Dance Revolution Arcade:
1. Dance Dance Revolution X2
2. Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME
3. Dance Dance Revolution 3rd Mix

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

ogo79

Maxenmus wrote:

@Kermit1
More like an overgrown meat-child.

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Maxenmus

@ogo79
Welp, that's enough Internet for the day.

Maxenmus

Switch Friend Code: SW-7926-2339-9775 | 3DS Friend Code: 3539-9678-8621 | My Nintendo: Flare | Nintendo Network ID: OriusPrime

Anti-Matter

I need some advices to help me in considering the right games for upcoming purchase.
Recently, I still get distracted by rare Gamecube games I found from my local online shopping website and the seller who have those rare Gamecube games was here in my hometown.
At the same time, I want to consider more important games from PS4 / PS5 / PS3 but I still have FOMO feeling if I don't pick those rare Gamecube games while it still available in my hometown. Here is my thought from these rare Gamecube games.

Bomberman Generations = pretty familiar gameplay. This game have like free roaming map to drop the bombs. Looks pretty easy gameplay.
Purchase priority = definitely must get

Starfox Assault = looks pretty hard for space shooting section, not sure about using the weapons by Fox MC Cloud. Still questioning my motivation to play that game.
Purchase priority = still thinking twice

Megaman X Command = Again, still not familiar with their turn based RPG style games. I'm afraid I will ended by unable to play the game due to complicated gameplay.
Purchase priority = again, still thinking twice

Also, those rare Gamecube games are pretty expensive. Around 1,000,000 - 1,250,000 IDR for each game.
Should I move on from FOMO feeling of rare Gamecube games and keep going with my initial plan to get PS4 games and non Gamecube games?

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

ogo79

Emeralds wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

Emeralds wrote:

@ogo79 Heck yeah meats O:

seriously.
lets blow this popsicle stand and start our own meat message board.
this place is going down
www.nintendolife.com says:
"So, erm, you can't like your own comments"
let me like what i want to like.

Right behind you bro, you know I got your back. I personally get my meats from super weenie hut jrs real men go there and Jesus that place is packed with fine salami.
I got a meat dress after seeing it’s beauty on lady gaga all hail that goddess. It’s very helpful too nibble on for a snack and even more helpful at the house teehee.

wow that sounds like a real weekend right there. im pretty sure people are jealous. its like ive always said, if you cant find it at super weeinie hut jrs, than you dont need it. the sooner these folks get that part together, the better off theyre gonna be, but youv got to want it, oh youve got to want it.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Kermit1Pineapple

@Eel what's this thread becoming.

Currently playing: Bug Fables

#TeamSlime

Known to be quirky on occasion

If I'm slow to reply thank the 502 errors

Kermit1Pineapple

@Anti-Matter that is the most beautiful arcade I've ever seen.

#TeamSlime

WoomyNNYes

Anti-Matter wrote:

Also, those rare Gamecube games are pretty expensive. Around 1,000,000 - 1,250,000 IDR for each game.
Should I move on from FOMO feeling of rare Gamecube games and keep going with my initial plan to get PS4 games and non Gamecube games?

I regret buying games if I end up not liking them. All you can do check reviews & gameplay youtube videos to avoid regretable game purchases. I usually don't like the ultra rare console games; They often have shallow gameplay, or not even that fun to play. Then they add to clutter in your home. That's just my opinion, though. This is why I'm not a game collector (also, I don't like that many games. So, I don't like enough games to collect large numbers of them.)

Edit: I think I have 8 gamecube games, 25 PS2 games, 8 3DS/DS games.

The only PS2 games I might replay some day are the Sly Cooper games. I should get rid of 3/4 of them, at least.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--click for good bike video<3)
'Tendo liker

Kermit1Pineapple

@Eel your right. Just a normal sunday. here's a video about teddy bears turning to stone.

@Fizza I got that new Chrome update and I feel thrown off. I picked the dark theme, I now just have to adjust to it.

#TeamSlime

Rambler

Ha! Mother Shipton's Cave.

Rambler

Kermit1Pineapple

@Rambler so you've heard of her. The folktale is neat but the science is cooler.

#TeamSlime

MarioLover92

@Sunsy The songs I remember hearing were Big Blue (MK8 version) and Kakariko Village (Zelda: OoT). Yeah that would be fun for sure. Speaking of which, what did you think of that Splatoon 3 Direct, if you've seen it? I'm starting to get a bit more excited for the game now. Quite a few QoL improvements, and so far, I do like what they're doing with the Splatfests. That Splatana weapon looks fun to use, too.

A proud Mario and Nintendo lover since childhood!

Now playing: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover | Twitter:

Maxenmus

Just figured out how to speed up battles on SMT: Strange Journey Redux - by pressing down the 'A' button on my 3DS. lol It's so simple, but I guess it's one of those things I never thought about doing because the game never instructed me to.

Edited on by Maxenmus

Maxenmus

Switch Friend Code: SW-7926-2339-9775 | 3DS Friend Code: 3539-9678-8621 | My Nintendo: Flare | Nintendo Network ID: OriusPrime

Tyranexx

Brief heads up: If I'm not heard from for a few days here and there, I'm either busy (somewhat more likely) or stuck so far into XC3 that I won't be surfacing for some time. XD I played WAY too much yesterday.

@MarioLover92 Interesting....Is there a proven reason that those characters are faster? Or is it the old gaming trope of "Red ones go fasta" at play in a similar vein? Out of those, I'd likely use Roy or DK depending on my mood, but I much prefer other characters overall. I usually main Rosalina, but lately I've taken to using either Link or a Shy Guy during races.

As for the N3DS: I'm not sure there would've been any models sold in North America at all if a decent chunk of people hadn't complained. Me included. The problem is, any of the handful of models that we did get that I genuinely wanted were sold out before you could say "Wario" due to the limited stock. I technically could've nabbed a new Animal Crossing unit at one point, but I'm not a big AC fan. As for the adapter thing, that's fairly common in the phone industry for example in order to cut costs (or sell something proprietary). I believe you're correct in that was the reason that was given for not packing in an AC adapter with the "New" series.

Currently playing: 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (Switch)

Feel free to send me a Switch friend request, but please tell me first. Otherwise, I probably won't accept.

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791

Anti-Matter

@WoomyNNYes
Oh, have you ever played Starfox Assault on Gamecube ?
If so, what do you think about the game difficulty ?

Kermit1Pineapple

Emeralds wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

Emeralds wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

Emeralds wrote:

@ogo79 Heck yeah meats O:

seriously.
lets blow this popsicle stand and start our own meat message board.
this place is going down
www.nintendolife.com says:
"So, erm, you can't like your own comments"
let me like what i want to like.

Right behind you bro, you know I got your back. I personally get my meats from super weenie hut jrs real men go there and Jesus that place is packed with fine salami.
I got a meat dress after seeing it’s beauty on lady gaga all hail that goddess. It’s very helpful too nibble on for a snack and even more helpful at the house teehee.

wow that sounds like a real weekend right there. im pretty sure people are jealous. its like ive always said, if you cant find it at super weeinie hut jrs, than you dont need it. the sooner these folks get that part together, the better off theyre gonna be, but youv got to want it, oh youve got to want it.

I saw you and @the_shpydar there Saturday in the adult only meats section. All natural meats it was a sight to behold!

Oh that was you I thought it was Tom Cruise... How about that ball game....

#TeamSlime

Anti-Matter

Gosh....
Somebody want to use my Chibi Boxer design for their NFT practice.
I got this message from Deviantart from someone who was a former Boxer + boxing manager.
Here is the message.

Thank you for replying Mr. FasciDevVion. I'm so happy you are one of the good guys looking out for our youth which eventually will be our future. I myself dedicate my time to help Amateur Boxers be the best version of themselves.

I really like you designs to be part of the project I'm building for the kids which is a Decentralized Program for amateur boxers to generate income before turning pro. I'm doing this by creating tools and channels within blockchain technology. One of the tools will be Support NFTs for each boxer. This is where your design comes in. I'd like to workout a deal with you so I can use your designs for the Amateur Boxers.

Let's say you accept 10% of profit. Here is how it could run down.

I create 1,000 Support NFT for the Amateur Boxer using your design that reads "Thank you for being one of my first 1000 supporters before I become World Champion".

Sell them for $20 each. That's $20,000. of possible revenue per boxer. I currently have 5 so thats $100,000 of possible revenue.

There is no investment necessary from you or from the boxer. My partners and I are making all this happen.

Imagine if Oscar De La Hoya made 1000 Collectible cards when he was 15 old and sold each for $20 bucks to all his friends, family and followers. How much do you think that Card would be worth right now?

You don't have to do anything (if that's our agreement) all you have to do is allow me to use your design and I'll do all the marketing, promotion, affiliations. And the boxers will bust their ass off training to be champions and selling their nfts to be rich champions.

Within the Ecosystem I'm creating, we're also implementing all the passive income tools that Web3 offers like play-2-earn, learn-2-earn, do-2-earn etc....

Your Design will eventually serve as an avatar for the play-2-earn games and for the Metaverse.

This is is a quick summary of what we are working on. I know you have your job and your commitments so I don't ask anything of you but your permission to use your design for the amateur boxers.

If you want to be more involved, there is plenty of opportunity to create other amazing passive income channels like comics, stories, merchandize, etc... which will need your involvement to create such things. However, it is not necessary. Your permission and our agreement will suffice.

I hope you find interest in helping me give Amateur Boxers avenues for them be the best version of themselves. Thank you so much for your time. I attached a sample of how your boxers could look with the amateur boxing gear and the amateur boxers attributes.
Happy night, eagerly awating your response

Alfonso Gomez
WBC Welterweight Champion
2-Time World Title Challenger (Cotto & Canelo)
2 Retired Living Legends (Gatti & Castillo)
"The Contender" On NBC (Stallone & Leonard)

I have found this user profile on his Instagram to check if this people was real or not.
I have replied him from Deviantart if I disagree to let him use my Chibi Boxer design especially for NFT purpose (you know that I'm really against NFT practice) and they want to use their redesign model of my Chibi Boxer like these.

Untitled

Compare with my original design.
Untitled

I already smelled a scam since I read his reply.
What do you think guys about this situation?

Kermit1Pineapple

@Anti-Matter SCAM ALERT!!! This can't be legit something up. Plus NFT's are dead.

#TeamSlime

Kermit1Pineapple

@Emeralds really.... Thanks Grandpa

#TeamSlime

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic