Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 61,101 to 61,120 of 96,537

Kermit1doesmath

This is what Fall Guys on Switch looks like
Untitled

dysgraphia awareness human

reporterdavid

Ah ok, i hope you are all doing well.

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Anti-Matter

There was Sonic the Hedgehog Meet & Greet at Pakuwon Mall Surabaya from 24 June - 3 July 2022 when I was visiting Pakuwon Mall Surabaya this afternoon.
Here are some photos I took.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

@Sunsy might like these.

Anti-Matter

Mioaionios

@Anti-Matter
That's very cool.
I do wonder if this was endorsed by Sega though, because I don't see their logo anywhere, not even on the poster, which is a bit suspicious.

Edit: I did notice the Sega copyright mark but that's not their logo.

Edited on by Mioaionios

Mioaionios

Anti-Matter

@Tremblucay
Well, get endorsed by SEGA directly or not, I just found the event was held legally.
But unfortunately, I didn't found any Sonic toys over there when I saw toys booth as it supposed to have some Sonic toys. (the last photo)

Anti-Matter

Kermit1doesmath

Sometimes I feel everyone dislikes what I like, but then I realise that I'm quirky and original in my own way.

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

ogo79

Tyranexx wrote:

@ogo79 Smart skeleton!

i try to be

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx Oh that's awesome. It's been years since I've played Hydro Thunder, lol. I don't think I played California Speed, and the only two Cruis'n games I played were Cruis'n USA and Cruis'n World. (Side note: I do want to get Cruis'n Blast at some point!) I think I played San Francisco Rush 2048 (or whatever it's called) at an arcade once, though. Yeah, I would have loved seeing an F-Zero AX machine in person, as well as playing it of course! I do like the first F-Zero as well. It is surprisingly challenging for an old-school Nintendo game, especially on the higher difficulties. Those yellow cars love to be in the way, and some of its tracks are real difficult. I'm looking at you, Fire Field.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter Yeah, I found Zero Gravity easier than Sonic Riders, it still did offer a challenge, but if you play consider using a GameCube controller

That's really cool, I wish malls where I live did character meet up events. Too bad since the only place that does that is Disney World and Universal, both of which are far away.

@MarioLover92 Oh it is a cool shirt, and a cute one too.

Untitled

That's cool, honestly, I think Amy in Sonic Adventure is adorable, and I like how they turned her into a great character in that game.

@Kermit1 I get this feeling a lot. I once joined a general DreamWorks fan community, like a forum. Almost everyone there hates Trolls. It's not so much "I don't like Trolls" or "Trolls isn't my kind of thing," sadly it's more like "you say something good about Trolls, we'll bully you" kind of mentality. One person even made me feel like liking Trolls basically puts down Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, and How to Train Your Dragon. Honestly, I like those movies too, just Trolls is my favorite. Think of the "this is brilliant, but I like this" meme. I just left the community, sad too since I wanted to chat about Trolls with other fans, I guess only three DreamWorks movies exist according to them.

You're not the only one. If it makes you feel better, I do enjoy Muppet stuff whenever I see it. Last time I watched them was when I rented Most Wanted, and the first Muppet movie from 2011, I enjoyed both. I also use to watch the original Muppet Babies when I was younger, saw some of the Disney Junior reboot. That also reminds me, I tend to enjoy cartoon series aimed at kids. Can relate to Anti in this regard.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

kkslider5552000

I was given some Amazon gift cards a while ago, and was able buy enough to get it down to less than a dollar. Proud that I was able to do this and not actually give a company like Amazon any of my own money. (small victory)

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Kermit1doesmath

@Sunsy It's nice to know I'm not alone, glad you enjoyed Most Wanted I'm in the middle with it, being a SUPER big Jim Henson and Muppet fan it's hard to like the Disney ones they're not bad though, I still have the Blue-Ray menu music for the The Muppets (2011) stuck in my head from all 71 re-watches lol.

have you seen Muppets Now, if you have not watched it, don't watch it (coming from a huge Muppet fan), it feels like a cold cash grab and under baked. Muppet Haunted Mansion is quite good though!

as you can see I could talk about Muppets for hours lol

Fizza

Well, I somehow managed to grab a shiny Giratina on just the 2nd Dynamax Adventure I did today in Shield which I find amazing. This is coming off of getting a shiny Blacephalon only about 10 Adventures prior as well mind you. Might transfer this bad boy up to Legends Arceus honestly (just need to make sure not to use Shadow Force otherwise the game itself will be sent to the Distortion World).

Untitled

On the topic of shiny Pokemon, I'm heading off to the Irish Open on Thursday and have been thinking of hunting something thematic with 'golf' for the long journey on the road. Anyone here have any suggestions? I have all Switch-era Pokemon games so as long as they're in any of those games, we'll be grand. I'm thinking about going for a wild encounter Wooloo since it's white and round (basic I know but it kind of works) but am willing to hear any suggestions whatsoever.

Edited on by Fizza

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Extreme-G (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Kermit1doesmath

@Fizza Voltorb the Golf-ball Pokemon, Oddish the Turf (/field or whatever it's called in golf) Pokemon, Sudowoodo the Golf Club Pokemon...

Those are just a few ideas

Fizza

@Kermit1 I do need to get a regular shiny Voltorb (I have both Hisuian mons already) so maybe that one...

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Extreme-G (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Eel

WoomyNNYes wrote:

@Eel A mod needs to remove the link in the OP. They made the thread to get traffic to their website. The thread was locked, an now I can't use the report button.

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/game_t...

We currently can’t modify threads. Only close them. So I’d recommend using the contact form instead.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic