Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 61,081 to 61,100 of 96,323

WoomyNNYes

I was just laying outside on the deck, under the hummingbird feeder. Fell asleep, and the buzz of hummingbird startled the S out of me. It sounds like a BIG scary bee. XD So, cool to watch though. When you lay under an Hbird feeder, they see you laying there, and zip around you trying to figure out if you're a threat. But, it's a cool way to trick them into flying near you.

@TheJGG I don't disagree with you. Sigh.
We need the UN to intervene here, probably, someday.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

jedgamesguy

To anyone here potentially affected by this ruling… I am very very sorry for you. It’s nuts that this is actually happening. God knows what’s gonna happen next.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

Eel

If it's what I assume it is, I don't think its very appropriate for discussing here, so it would be better if you researched on your own.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

@WoomyNNYes
Hummingbird is not innocent and cute as their looking. They are very aggressive.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Eel This, though I would also want to say I’m too sorry for anyone effected by this, I will end it here.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Eel

My dad has several "pet" hummingbirds. They're rather competitive amongst each other, but not what I'd call aggressive.

They seem to enjoy going under the hose's spray when he waters the plants, and sitting on the clothesline.

In Mesoamerican cultures, hummingbirds were believed to be messengers of the spirits, capable of moving between realms of existence. So being mean to them is said to bring bad luck.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

jedgamesguy

@Eel You’re absolutely right. Which is why I was vague on purpose. The IYKYK principle.

My last word on this though is that I’m sorry too.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

WoomyNNYes

God, this guy sure likes his speed? XD I love the sound bike tires make when you ride cement bowls. I'm glad they didn't drown it all out with music.

@Anti-matter They're awesome. I like them, anyway. The ruby throated hummingbird is the type we get here in the summer.
https://www.audubon.org/field-guide/bird/ruby-throated-hummin...

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter Cool, glad you thought it was cute. I like putting True on when I just want something cute to watch on some nights.

I hope so, I'm happy with the new My Little Pony game they released. Very happy with how they adopted some elements from the new movie and special. Seeing DreamWorks, I know I'm going to sound like a broken record, Trolls. If there was a Trolls game made for Switch and PC, I would be all over it.

I think I saw a couple of Nick Jr. shows while at a Pizza Hut once. I think a bit of Paw Patrol and a show called Little Charmers. My local Pizza Hut had two TVs, sports on one, cartoons on the other. Beyond that, I don't watch Nick Jr. Disney Junior on the other hand, Sofia the First and Alice's Wonderland Bakery are surprisingly good IMO.

Yes I have, Sonic Riders (which is a GameCube game BTW), is really challenging. If you're looking for something easy, don't play it. Sonic Riders Zero Gravity, I found it easier than the first game, but maybe that's just me. I also played with a GameCube controller, though I didn't do badly with Wii remote forward. The Riders games are racing games, they use a hoverboard called "Extreme Gear" instead of cars.

@Tremblucay Awesome! Hope you had a good dinner.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
I see.
So I think I can consider the Zero Gravity Wii version.

Anti-Matter

Okami1

@HotGoomba It's Goombin time

(all the pfp pics, I wonder whats next)

dysgraphia awareness human

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy Oh that sounds like a cool shirt. I like both the classic and modern styles of the Sonic characters too. I always liked the Sonic Adventure character designs myself, where they had this "cool" look to them. And Sonic was already cool to begin with! lol

@Tyranexx Ah OK, that's fine. We all like different things, after all! Gotcha - I actually didn't get to play that Mario Kart arcade game until much, much later. Before that, I've played stuff like Cruis'n USA and Hydro Thunder, IIRC. I used to want to play F-Zero AX (the arcade counterpart of F-Zero GX), but that never came to my area, unfortunately. It had its own set of tracks and you could bring in your GameCube memory card, so you'd unlock more stuff for your FZGX save file. I think the whole machine would tilt around while you're steering, as well.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Tyranexx

@Anti-Matter I'd love to try Mario Kart GP or some variant of it at some point, if only to experience it in an arcade setting.

@MarioLover92 In terms of arcade racers, Hydro Thunder is one of my favorites. Same with California Speed and Cruisin' Xotica. Most of the others are hit or miss for me. Some are definitely better than others lol. I've heard of F-Zero AX, though I didn't know all that near info involving the memory card. That would've been cool to see! I've tried the F-Zero series and it's...okay. Though only the SNES original.

@Eel Hummingbirds are fun to watch and are indeed quite competitive. Though because of some avian virus, experts cautioned against putting out bird feeders here for awhile. Not sure if it's still advised.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Okami1

Hmm, why doesn't it fit?
Untitled
ignore the mess lol pls

dysgraphia awareness human

Snatcher

@Kermit1 😱 I do see, you have a sock for a hand!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Anti-Matter

@Kermit1
Aw, Skylanders Trap Team?
I have the Wii U version, but doesn't have the Trap Team portal at the moment. 😅

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Eel ……………..what……..the……heck!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic