Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 61,061 to 61,080 of 96,538

Mioaionios

@Sunsy
Mac & Cheese is one of my favorite dishes.
Homemade is indeed the best, but not the easiest to get right.

Mioaionios

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
Paw Patrol was pretty popular in China too.
I oftenly saw the product commercial with Paw Patrol picture on it from Chinese TV channels.

Anti-Matter

Sunsy

@Tremblucay Defintely. It's just really good when it's homemade, here's some I made last year. As for why the Troll doll, I love Trolls, but also it's because I found the recipe from a Trolls World Tour Activity PDF DreamWorks made to promote the DVD. Funnily enough, I always wanted to learn homemade mac and cheese, and found it just from peeking at this PDF file.

Untitled

I usually post a lot in the cooking thread, I'll post it here since mac and cheese was brought up. It's really cool making the sauce from scratch with real cheese.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

roy130390

@Fizza I usually stop watching related videos to any of that with months of anticipation and it somewhat helps with spoilers, but yeah, that stuff is getting worse and worse. I'm still pissed off that I avoided the Spiderman: No Way Home spoilers from YouTube for months just to be spoiled by a person that I didn't even remember that I had on WhatsApp by accidentaly looking at her status the day before I went to see it.

Edited on by roy130390

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Fizza

Sunsy wrote:

I feel so bad for PC players who bought Sonic Origins and cannot play because Steam's Summer Sale launched the same time and Steam is now down, lol.

Oof, that's some unfortunate timing right there. Maybe Sonic's so fast that Steam couldn't handle him and that's why everything's down? Wouldn't be the first time Sonic's brought down an empire 😏
Untitled

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Extreme-G (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Mioaionios

@Sunsy
That's a really cute picture and that Mac & Cheese looks delicious.

Mioaionios

ogo79

Tyranexx wrote:

@ogo79 It's a combo I highly recommend! Along with French fries and ice cream/shakes.

yeah i do all that, just havent for awhile,. burger and shake sounds good. gotta dip a few fries

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Snatcher

You could say it was a Deal breaker! Sorry I will see myself out.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Tyranexx

@MarioLover92 I suspect I would've had an easier time with Luigi Circuit lol. I've never been too into racing games outside of the occasional arcade machine, but those sessions are short enough that it doesn't feel repetitive. You'd think I would have tried the Mario Kart arcade racers by now, but they aren't easily found where I am. I even work for an AMUSEMENT operator, for crying out loud, but we don't have any of those. Probably due to the cost compared to some older stock, like California Speed and Crazy Taxi.

@ogo79 Smart skeleton!

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
Here in my hometown Surabaya, there are some Mario Kart Arcade machines, from the oldest to GP DX. Current popular Arcade machine in my hometown is MaiMai by SEGA.

Anti-Matter

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter Yeah, Paw Patrol is really popular with young kids. No surprise there since toys based on characters tend to be popular with young kids.

While I don't watch Paw Patrol, I've seen other shows by the same studio, one I can think of is True and the Rainbow Kingdom. I like putting it on when I want something cute, but not too in-depth. I think it might be a show you might like.

@Fizza Nah, just the Steam Summer Sales tend to be one of the biggest events in PC gaming, and everyone rushes to Steam and crashing the servers, lol. Given a new game launch today, you gotta feel bad for people trying to launch Steam.

I've learned over the years to launch Steam days before a huge sale (this way I can play single player stuff installed), and wait a few hours to shop. Actually bought Borderlands 2 today for like $5 from the sale.

Also, Steam Summer Sale memes are fun.

@korosanbo @Tremblucay Thanks! I really do like cooking and it is one of my favorite things to cook, even if I don't make it often. Maybe I should shop for ingredients to make it again one day.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Kermit1doesmath

A knock knock joke

Knock knock

Who's there?

made

made who?

made you click

dysgraphia awareness human

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
Yeah, I have watched True and the Rainbow Kingdom from YouTube and it was really cute.
I wonder if OG Games want to release more Nickelodeon / Cartoon Network / Dreamworks cartoon series to modern consoles, unlike Disney that I really doubt they want to invest their IP to modern consoles in proper way without F2P and micro transactions.
I missed a lot of modern 3D cartoon series from Nickelodeon Jr like Paw Patrol, Blaze & the Monster Machines, Paddington Bear, etc as I didn't watch TV for long time (maybe more than 2 years).

Btw, did you play Sonic Rider games on Wii ?
If you played that game, is that game easier than 3D Sonic games since the game looks like racing game ?

Anti-Matter

Mioaionios

@Sunsy
You made me crave Mac & Cheese so much, I couldn't resist preparing it for dinner today. 😅😋

Mioaionios

Kermit1doesmath

@korosanbo jokes come to me at the most random times, that joke was one I had to share lol

dysgraphia awareness human

jedgamesguy

I love America.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Anti-Matter

@TheJGG
I love Japan for having very unique things over there, especially DDR Arcade machines.
And I can understand and speak Japanese a little bit, learned from anime and video games.

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

@Anti-Matter Look at the news channels. I was being extremely sarcastic.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Snatcher

@TheJGG Just great isn’t it? (:

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic