Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 60,801 to 60,820 of 96,492

Fizza

@jump Don't talk to me about It Follows. I saw that movie accidentally when I was young and it haunted me for so many years afterwards.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Kermit1doesmath

@Fizza That's one reason I don't watch horror, scary stuff (like it should) sticks with me... Repeats in my brain over and over again

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

Kermit1doesmath

I need to wash my brain out with this
Untitled

Snatcher

@Kermit1 eye candy.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Fizza

@Kermit1 Lechonk is in Lewok.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Kermit1doesmath

I'm so scared to post now thinking I'm gonna get jump scared again

jump

@NintendoByNature the premise alone is brilliant but then it’s backed up actually being a good film too.

@Fizza did you learn nothing from the film, if it’s still haunting you then you know what you need to do to get rid of it. Just make sure you sleep with someone you don’t like!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Kermit1doesmath

@jump I'm legit scared of you... just for you to know again... mainly because I know at any moment you @ you it could be the embodiment of my nightmares in a photo...

Kermit1doesmath

I still sleep with a plush toy btw...
most of my nightmares involve either falling or sneaking around/getting caught. Once I had these "nightmares" where If I'd fall off my bed (there were holes in the floor in the dreams), It would be a hippo from a baby Einstein DVD would pop out of a hole and drag me in... Let's just say I feared rolling off my bed

this was the face of my nightmares from ages 5-8
Untitled

jump

@Kermit1 it’s a picture of a fat man, if you’re that scared of him change your avatar pic to a salad to scare him off.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Kermit1doesmath

@jump a scary fat man lol

geez I did like 6 posts about being jump scared... I'll stop here

NintendoByNature

@jump yea for sure, it ticked all the boxes. When I epxlain the movie to people who haven't seen, you kind of get a sideways look, lol. But it's like, just trust me, it's good.

NintendoByNature

Kermit1doesmath

can anyone help me with this, I have a chromebook and three of my "shift keys" are now messed up

shift 2 is "

shift 3 is £

shift ' is @

so can anyone help me or redirect me to somewhere else, I've had this happen three times now.

jedgamesguy

@Kermit1 If anyone willingly bought a Chromebook I’d question their sanity! I had one a while ago for school and it was the most clunky, most pathetic piece of machinery I have ever had the misfortune of owning.

I imagine you’ve changed some kind of keyboard settings though. Haven’t used one in years! 🙃

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Kermit1doesmath

@TheJGG I have a newer one they a lot less clunky (believe me be, I've used some clunkers in my time) (also the chromebook was the only laptop my parents could afford)

I fixed the problem. I turned it off then on again. very bizarre

MarioVillager92

@tekoii Yeah I feel like I'm improving in some way. I do at least have brake drifting down...that helps a ton in certain turns, and especially in 200cc. I did go through something similar with getting the Mario 35th anniversary pins, the second set anyway. It was absolute madness, and I really thought I was never gonna get it...until I found out that they actually let me complete one more mission before getting it. It was really, really stressful...but fortunately, I was able to get the second set to accompany my first.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

dmcc0

Kermit1 wrote:

can anyone help me with this, I have a chromebook and three of my "shift keys" are now messed up

shift 2 is "

shift 3 is £

shift ' is @

so can anyone help me or redirect me to somewhere else, I've had this happen three times now.

Likely your keyboard settings are on UK.

dmcc0

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic