Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 57,661 to 57,680 of 58,585

Anti-Matter

Well, i have some Disney games on Nintendo, PlayStation and XBOX machines.
Let's see...

NDS
Hannah Montana the Movie
Hannah Montana Music Jam

3DS
Disney Magical World 1
Disney Magical World 2
Kingdom Hearts 3D

Gamecube
Finding Nemo

Wii
Chicken Little: Ace in Action
High School Musical 3: Senior Year Dance

PS2
Chicken Little

PS3
Hannah Montana the Movie
G-Force
Toy Story 3
Bolt
Disney Universe
Up (upcoming order)

XBOX 360
Kinect Disney Adventures
Kinect Disney Rush (not yet owned)

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

WoomyNNYes

In recent days, I keep seeing Switch OLED in stock for regular retail price on amazon UK. Which is shocking, because it's a very different story here in the US - you can't find the Switch OLED online at retailers or on amazon at retail price.

I've been looking for a week because my brother didn't decide to get one until AFTER black Friday. (It will be an xmas gift for the nieces). I knew as soon as he mentioned it, supply was not favorable - and that's putting it nicely.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider
'Tendo liker
Rocket League (3v3 - platinum III/diamond I)
Best Christmastime song with a beat? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I6AdTJIulc

Eel

On the NES we had Mickey Mousecapade.

I didn't get to play it a lot myself, but I never saw my brother get past the second level.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Vortexeo

Man...I'm so ready for this semester to be over lol. I'm dyinggg

I'm always so close to finishing my backlog but then that one game that never goes on sale happens...

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

TheJGG

@Tyranexx Having played through the game a fair bit, I'd recommend getting it on PC or otherwise, because it's a bit frustrating on Switch. It doesn't crash or have any bad glitches or anything like that, but loading times are quite slow and in some graphics-heavy areas (like the canteen area you're based in) the framerate takes a bit of a nosedive. So either get it on PC or on a PlayStation if that transpires in future. Switch isn't unplayable but a timesink.

Other than that the game is amazing. The voice acting is superb and the characters are very well written. The game isn't afraid to get its hands dirty, metaphorically speaking, so it's a very gritty, brutal kind of story. So far at least.

@Sunsy Ironically I showed it to a friend and they thought it was just "noise". Bah, humbug! The nuance is justified though, so lately I've tried to have a larger focus on ambience, so something I can listen to at night when I'm less fired up. Lately I've done a Doki Doki Literature Club song, plus the Final Hours theme from Majora's Mask.

@Vortexeo Me too man. It's been a very long few months, so I'm up for a break anytime soon. When do you finish up for winter break?

@WoomyNNYes Well quali wasn't even the beginning. Holy schnitzel that was wild. If I was fined a dollar for every time I swore I think I'd be in debt for twenty years, it was that bad. Max has truly stepped it up a new gear in terms of his driving.

I'm finally convinced that he's a literal psychopath.

Edited on by TheJGG

Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
F1 2021 (PS5)
NieR:Replicant ver. 1.22 (PS4)
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (NS)
Disco Elysium (NS)
Mass Effect (PS4)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG | Twitter:

Vortexeo

@TheJGG My semester ends on December 15th so I'm almost there! This time of the year tends to be super stressful between school and my part-time job. I work at UPS and when December comes around we usually have to go in earlier because all the Christmas presents start coming in . So dealing with this and finals at the same time is exhausting lol. I'm probably gonna spoil myself once it's over haha.

I'm always so close to finishing my backlog but then that one game that never goes on sale happens...

WoomyNNYes

@Vortexeo Do brits like @TheJGG know what UPS is? I'm sure I don't know the shipping companies in the UK. In case TheJGG doesn't know, UPS is a package shipping company.

Or maybe I stuck my nose in here, needlessly. Carry on!

@TheJGG Yeah, that race had plenty of suspense.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider
'Tendo liker
Best Christmastime song with a beat? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I6AdTJIulc

Vortexeo

@WoomyNNYes Oh yeah, that is a very good point lmao! Thank you for pointing that out! 😆

Edited on by Vortexeo

BruceCM

UPS deliver over here, as well, @WoomyNNYes .... While the most common delivery vans are probably Amazon Prime ones, lol

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

TheJGG

@WoomyNNYes @Vortexeo Oh no, I know what UPS is. No need to worry though, this is a public forum after all. I wrap up on the seventeenth, so there's a bit more crunch to go until I'll be able to put my feet up for more than three days.

We usually use der Post Deutsche however.

Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
F1 2021 (PS5)
NieR:Replicant ver. 1.22 (PS4)
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (NS)
Disco Elysium (NS)
Mass Effect (PS4)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG | Twitter:

Snatcher

@Vortexeo I do need to ask, as someone who does work there, how do you feel about there reputation?

Like people saying that the shipping service sucks?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

CactusMan

@Snatcher I´d like to know too. On YouTube they say that UPS people need to piss in bottles and ***** in old news papers. After their shift they get locked up in a cage for the next shift. I´m sceptical if those work conditions are based on reality. But the U.S.A. is to far away to do some field research.

Bamm!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6657-1971-4787

Snatcher

@CactusMan Wait no cap?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

CactusMan

@Snatcher At least they provide them with head ware according to my YouTube sources. But the UPS people are not permitted to close the van door. They need to jump out of the driving van throw the package on the porch and then chase the runaway vehicle to get to the next address, at record and neck breaking speeds.

Bamm!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6657-1971-4787

Snatcher

@CactusMan I need to hear this, Got a link?

reporterdavid

Untitled

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

WoomyNNYes

I worked at QVC one summer during college (Yes, that shopping channel). That was long ago, but back then, a UPS hub was down the road, and working at UPS had a very positive reputation. That was the pre-amazon age, though. I don't now what it's like this decade.

Also, this morning I scored a 𝕎ℍ𝕀𝕋𝔼 𝕊𝕎𝕀𝕋ℂℍ 𝕆𝕃𝔼𝔻 at Target!🌈🎄(Christmas gift for my nieces). If you go to target at opening, that's the time to look. Even if the glass Switch case is empty, you should ask the electronics employee if they have any stock. Both times I went, the employee was helpful. The first time, the empoyee said they expect more stock Dec 7 or 8. Today when I went, the employee confirmed they didn't have stock, but using their handheld device, they told me stock in surrounding stores. A few stores had one. But one store 15 miles away had 9 OLEDS. So, I went there. ...and got a white one (they only had white, but it's what I wanted)

...finally I can delete my browser bookmarks for nowinstock.net, best buy, amazon, target, store.nintendo.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider
'Tendo liker

Vortexeo

@Snatcher @CactusMan well, I don't work as a driver so I don't know what it is like for them. (I work in the warehouse unloading and loading trucks.) Personally, I do like the job because they have tuition reimbursement which has really helped me significantly with paying for college. Not to mention it's much better than my previous customer service jobs lol. I do wish the breaks were a little longer because they're only 10 minutes. My shift goes through dinner time and since the break is so short it's impossible to eat anything lol.

@TheJGG Hang in there bud we're almost there! haha

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic