Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 57,641 to 57,660 of 96,530

JaxonH

@tekoii
Thank you, it's very much appreciated.

And thank you to everyone else for your kind words. I know I didn't reply to everyone individually but, you know who you are. Thank you.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Snatcher

@TheJGG My favorite level was the cpu, it singing in the back is just, wow!

And it does happen I do have a No man sky physical copy, have to do that at some point, thanks!

@Losermagnet I love it too, its wild! I just love the pull, or how it might feel clunky at times!

@Sunsy No one is! Oh my god KK is amazing! I love that show to bits, I read some reviews saying it was cheesy, which it might be, but thats kinda the point.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy Shifting gears just a bit, I didn't play that much strategy games myself, the closest I ever got in regards to Sega's catalog was Shining Force, which I did get decently far in. I only played the first one, I did hear the other ones are good too. Getting to play Shining Force III will probably be a bit tricky, since Sega doesn't really re-release their Saturn and Dreamcast games that much. I did a quick search on eBay and SFIII goes for insane prices, like around $400 for a US copy. Can't say I'm surprised...lol.

@Blackrosewaifu9000 I sure do, that really took me back. Still an awesome scene to watch.

@tekoii Yeah no problem! My new mouse arrived and I'll try to set it up tomorrow, since it is kinda late over here.

@TheJGG Just wanted to wish you a happy early birthday! My birthday is coming this month as well.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

VoidofLight

@Losermagnet I got to the second boss, and I'm still trying to make my way over towards it so I can beat it. There's sadly no checkpoint for it..

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

jedgamesguy

@Snatcher Catchy as heck, that song. Have fun with the console, again. On NMS, no problem! You'd obviously have to put the disc in every time you want to play it but otherwise, that's another PS5 game!

@MarioLover92 Which day specifically? My thanks for the early wishes nonetheless, I hope yours goes well!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

MarioVillager92

@TheJGG No problem and thank you. My birthday's on the 24th.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

BruceCM

Dunno, not having any PS console, @Losermagnet .... I don't think that dlc makes any real difference, without it, she'll just join your party without that part covering it, lol Death Stranding is already on Steam & been on great sales, @TheJGG! I'll skip that one, thanks. FFVII R is on Epic, yes. I'm waiting for it to come to Steam, which will happen soon enough

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

VoidofLight

@BruceCM Eh, I feel like there's a possibility of the other remake parts being as long as this one. I believe the one here is just the beginning of the original game, with a bit of fluff to fill it out. The two parts will probably be similar, but I imagine probably more open, given that you'll have access to the overworld this time around, and not just be confined to one city. It could be even longer possibly.

BruceCM

Yeah, it was about how much of the 'story' gets covered, @VoidofLight ...... Proportionately, the 1st part may have extended the original more than the other parts, from what they did say about it themselves in promotional materials & so on! Or perhaps you're looking forward to another 4 parts over the next 12-15 years?

SW-4357-9287-0699

VoidofLight

@BruceCM Eh, I just hope that if the other parts aren't as long, they end up being more akin to DLC that you can upgrade the game with, than just them making a new game itself. That way I don't have to pay 70 more dollars just to experience 10 more hours of the story.

Anti-Matter

My dinner today with some assorted dishes. 😛
Untitled

I made deep fried sweet potato and potato wedges with crispy tofu, cream soup from my Mom, some basil leaves and mixed chili paste with sesame seed salad dressing.

Bon appetit !

Anti-Matter

Kayvoo

@Anti-Matter
I'm trying to make it through work today with no dinner! You are evil! What a lovely meal, enjoy

My Heroes:
Frank Zappa
Bill Hicks
Satoru Iwata

Nintendo Network ID: Kayvoo

Losermagnet

@Sunsy i'm trying to enjoy the holidays a little longer too by sitting by my Christmas tree when I can. There's something peaceful about that kinda stuff I think. And thats great about the SMT V steelbook 😁 I think it looks gorgeous. Will this be your first SMT game?

@TheJGG ah, I hope your b-day plans come together. If anything the pandemic has made me appreciate when I get to do those types of things more, and live a little more "in the moment". You're in the UK, right? COVID in the States has been bad too. Nothing in my area has shut down, I don't think it has anywhere but I could be wrong about that, regardless the numbers are unnerving.

I'm not very tech-savvy, so while I understood Astro was a controller tech demo a lot of the other references probably went over my head lol. It took until a second or third play through for me to get 'SSD Super Highway' 😅

Edited on by Losermagnet

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Losermagnet

@VoidofLight that is one area where I will say Dark Souls is challenging - going through areas and not being sure where the next bonfire is. It plays like a survival game then. If you're heading towards the second boss that would put you at the Undead Burg I take it?

@BruceCM ah my bad. Is that content a PS exclusive? Yeah they'll definitely add her in regardless lol. I'm wondering how they'll structure the subsequent Remake games. 3 games kinda makes sense: 3 acts, the original game had 3 discs.

Edited on by Losermagnet

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Anti-Matter

I have tried trading Pokemons from Pokemon X and Pokemon Y since i have two 3DS USA machines and the games so i exchanged the weak Pokemons i got from Pokemon Y as i played from beginning with some level 20 - 30 Pokemons from my Pokemon X. 😁
I was "cheating" a little bit.

Anti-Matter

Vortexeo

@TheJGG Sorry for the late reply bro! I only got the chance to listen to it just now and I swear I could listen to this all day lol! Quite literally the perfect song from Xenoblade 2 to cover during winter Also happy early birthday man! Are you going to be doing anything fancy?

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

VoidofLight

@Losermagnet Yep, Undead Burg. I think things are more challenging in the beginning, since stamina and health are generally low at this point, but eventually it should end up getting better.

BruceCM

Nah, none of FFVII R is on Steam yet, @Losermagnet ..... I'm sure it will come there soon enough, EGS like paying for temporary 'exclusives' All we know for sure at the moment is they're still working on part 2 & it'd have to be at least 1 more after that but whether it's more than that .....

SW-4357-9287-0699

MarioVillager92

@X-Slayer You're good, no worries. I'd love to have a new Donkey Kong platformer too. I still remember those rumors about Nintendo making a 3D DK game of their own. That'd be cool if that actually happens...especially if it's gonna be even better than Donkey Kong 64.

Sunsy

@tekoii Indeed, do you feel any better? Yeah, I was also surprised my brother's family surprised me with the steelbook edition of SMT. Thanks I'm having fun with it, I'm still pretty early in the game too. I think four hours in, I got to the Tokyo Tower battle in Da'at. Hope you get to see it, I loved it when it was in theaters.

@Snatcher I agree, it is kind of the point. Daniel's ad in season 1 saying "we kick the competition" was cheesy and I loved it. Been watching Cobra Kai before it was on Netflix, mom found out about the show and we paid for a month of YouTube premium to watch it, we finished season 1 in a day, lol.

I ended up surprising her one Christmas with the season 1 and 2 DVD set, we didn't keep YouTube premium outside one month to watch the show.

@MarioLover92 Wow, that price. I think I had Shining Force on a Sega PC collection from the early 2000's. I also have Shining Resonance Refrain on Switch, but that was more of an RPG. The only Sega strategy games I have on PC is Dawn of War and Company of Heroes 2, the latter was given away as a freebie. Other strategy games I've played include the Command & Conquer series.

@Losermagnet Nice, I'm still watching Christmas movies (your avatar reminds me, I still need to watch A Charlie Brown Christmas) since we have a bunch of them on DVD. For tonight, renting Clifford The Big Red Dog. Loved the books as a child, so I'm looking forward to watching it. Still have the first book too. Got to be the lights, I find the lights relaxing, I keep my bedroom lights up all winter.

Surprisingly, no, it's not my first SMT. I actually have two 3DS SMT games. I bought Strange Journey Redux years ago at a local shop, and have SMT IV digitally. How I got into SMT was believe it or not Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. When I found out it was originally planned as a SMT x Fire Emblem crossover, my curiosity got the better of me since I never heard of SMT. Found Strange Journey Redux in a store, last copy they had, bought it, and been a fan since.

Fun part about playing Tokyo Mirage Sessions, I got really familiar with the exploit weakness concept. So much, that I beat SMT IV's Minotaur on my second try, I knew what I needed to do after figuring out its weakness. SMT IV spoiler: Seeing a destroyed Tokyo underneath that village, that I didn't see coming and I'm getting goosebumps as I type this. I loved it.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic