Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 57,641 to 57,660 of 58,439

Losermagnet

@NintendoByNature for sure. I love the Simpsons but I think the best they ever did with emotional scenes was with Homer’s mother.

Aaaaand with that I’ve made myself very sad. You know what that means? TEQUILA!!! du na dunna nana na na

Edited on by Losermagnet

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Eel

@Losermagnet that one too.

Apparently, Jurassic Bark was originally gonna have the fossil (and character who died waiting) be Fry’s Mom.

They then decided to change it to Fry’s pet, because the original idea was deemed to be too upsetting. On several layers.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

reporterdavid

Untitled
Playing hide and seek... lol

Today is St. Nicks day. Kids are getting presents. In dutch we say "Sinter-klaas" you say Santa-Claus. Its not the same though. Sinterklaas lives in Spain, Santa Claus (according to the story, becouse...not real , even though our version did exist for a part.) lives on the north pole. Sinterklaas has human "pete's (even referred to black pete, where lots of people are not happy with in Holland becouse some of them think they are slaves of a white man). Anyway have a nice day

Edited on by reporterdavid

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

CactusMan

@reporterdavid Have a nice day too. I´m also going to celebrate Sinterklaas. Bought tons of trash candy for the family, pepernootjes, banketstaaf, kruidnootjes, speculaas, marcepijne aardapels, suikerkikkers. Every one is gone be sick👿.

Edited on by CactusMan

Bamm!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6657-1971-4787

TheJGG

I feel a disturbance in the force. Namely 18 million people crying out in despair. I am, of course, talking about the moment Maxie boy threw away pole position at the final corner last night. @WoomyNNYes, I do trust you know what I refer to?

Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
F1 2021 (PS5)
Super Mario Odyssey (NS)
Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (NS)
Disco Elysium (NS)
Animal Crossing: NH (NS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG | Twitter:

WoomyNNYes

@TheJGG Your trust is unware I haven't been doing many of my normal things for the past few days. Felt really tired for a couple days after my flu shot. Watched a couple Doctor Who Christmas specials last night. And helped someone last night around midnight that created a thread regarding ACNH transfer. So, what did Verstappen<3 do? Did he blow it, or did his car fail, or a raindeer run in front of his car?

I've also been trying to tack down an oled for my nieces. (my brother snagged a V2 bundled with mario kart 8 with my help, as backup). Oleds have not been restocked online in US since November 22 - not shocking. (exception, gamestop sells them bundled with schit nobody wants for around $490.). Target never shows stock to buy online. You have to watch their site for your specifc store, hoping to see a "LImited Stock" label at 5am-8am. I have to cycle pages for 4 locations nearby. I think they only get a few, and they are always gone 30 min after store opens. (on the plus side, the cool guy in electronics told me the day next week that they expect more. We'll see. My mind already fudged the date. Its one day other the other)

Obviously ebay has oleds for $500+. I've seen oleds on walmart's site (third party sellers) for $670. It's in the news lately that politicians have drawn up legislation to thwart modern organized scalpers. Theres a really brazen account on ebay that shows 406 sold for $500+. Do the math, $150 over retail price.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider
'Tendo liker
Rocket League (3v3 - platinum III/diamond I)
Best Christmastime song with a beat? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I6AdTJIulc

TheJGG

@WoomyNNYes As it happened the crash didn’t cause big damage to his car, so he’ll start the race from P3. Red Bull didn’t think changing his gearbox was necessary, so they weren’t playing it safe at all there.

I would say we’ll wait and see but F2’s had five pile ups already, with two red flags in the last hour, so it’s anyone’s game.

Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
F1 2021 (PS5)
Super Mario Odyssey (NS)
Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
Disco Elysium (NS)

MarioLover92

@Sunsy Oh I never heard of that game, thanks for telling me. So they're actually a third party company. I do know that Game Freak has also made Pulseman for the Genesis/Mega Drive, which I have on the Wii VC. It's a pretty good platformer with some awesome music.

Oh that's cool, I like how they're ice skating too. A lot of those ornaments I have are from Hallmark, particularly those character ornaments. Kinda want to get another one now.

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask and let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC, or I will have to delete your request. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

TheJGG

@WoomyNNYes No, I’m saying he may have damaged the gearbox when he made that completely unforced mistake. Whether it helps or hinders him obviously now remains to be seen.

Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
F1 2021 (PS5)
Super Mario Odyssey (NS)
Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
Disco Elysium (NS)

Zuljaras

Here are the ornaments I made in action

Untitled

http://castletoria.com

MarioLover92

@Sunsy I thought you'd like to know that today would have been Walt Disney's 120th birthday. That guy sure made my childhood magical with all those animated classics - happy birthday, Walt!

@Zuljaras Awesome ornaments! Like your snowy tree, too.

Please ask and let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC, or I will have to delete your request. Thanks!

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
I played a little bit Disney games on PS3 (Bolt, Hannah Montana the Movie) yesterday on 5 December 2021 as Walt Disney birthday anniversary.
Just for maintenance time to check my PS3 games disc condition.
Do you play Disney games also on machines you have currently ?

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

MarioLover92

@Anti-Matter I played DuckTales Remastered on the Wii U, which was a really good platformer. I wanna get to playing Castle of Illusion on my Sega Genesis Mini as well, I heard that one's great.

Snatcher

@MarioLover92 I played it back on the ps3, I played it thinking I would hate it but, No it was an actual good Platformer.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Zuljaras

Disney's Darkwing Duck on the NES is one of the best Disney Games ever! I like Aladdin too but Darkwing Duck is amazing!

http://castletoria.com

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic