Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,741 to 55,760 of 96,532

Ryu_Niiyama

@WoomyNNYes I try to keep an even temperament but with all my hobbies closed due to COVID I had to get that out. Thank you!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

reporterdavid

Ive got the Nickelodeon game, its fun

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter its fun though. Got the nick game for free. Even if not, I like it.

Edited on by reporterdavid

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Maximumbeans

Got a job interview tonight. I'm on like the third (hopefully final) stage now and I know I'm going to be really nervous when the time comes. It'll mean more money and working entirely from home which would be amazing.

Hang on to your youthful enthusiasms - you'll be able to use them better when you're older.

3DS Friend Code: 0490-8421-1170

Anti-Matter

I drew this for drawing lesson grade 4 & 5 this afternoon.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

My Metroid Dread copy started shipping yesterday. Now I just have to wait until tomorrow!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Snatcher

@Maximumbeans DAAAMN! The best of luck man.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outsideā€¦you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but Iā€™m very much alive!

MPSSislit

Thank you guys for being so understanding, and for being patient with the timeliness of my responses, I really appreciate it. I'm going to split my response into 2, as usual. I hope you guys don't mind me splitting my responses into 2, I just don't want there to be a huge wall of text, that's all.

@NintendobyNature
Okay, thatā€™s good to know. :thumbs-up:
Glad that everything's fine with response stuff.

@Snatcher
Okay, thanks for providing the link. I looked at it, and I think I might know you got confused. There is a person in that thread thatā€™s also on here as well. Their name is CodyMKW, Iā€™m not sure if youā€™ve talked to them on here, but theyā€™re also a big Ninjala fan as well. Hope that cleared things up.

Nice to see you too again. It has been a while, a bit too long LOL. Iā€™ll try to post a bit more often, but I don't know how busy I'll be.

@MarioLover92
Itā€™s fine, we actually donā€™t have it anymore. We ended up getting a new TV, so it TS fine. TBF though, the 3D TV did have this function called ā€œAuto Stretchā€, where it would stretch the aspect ratio of movies to fit the screen of the TV, no matter if it was wide-screen or CRT ā€œLetterboxā€ Full-Screen, although the screen would blackout for a few seconds to adjust because of that, so it ended up balancing out. I hope that I didnā€™t give you too much detail about the 3D TV or the ā€œAuto-Stretchā€ feature. Thatā€™s good that your Roku is working well. Thanks for the wishes, I really appreciate it.

@Tyranexx
Thanks for understanding, I really appreciate it. I know, but waiting 2 months (or over 2 months in a few cases), isnā€™t ideal either.

I hope youā€™ve had time to watch the newest Direct. Yeah, they are pretty good at uploading Direct segments pretty quickly.

Edited on by MPSSislit

Please give Ninjala a chance, guys. šŸ¤”
As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!
Also, if I don't respond to your post within a day (or two), don't worry, I'm not ignoring you. I'm going to be busy, though I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Snatcher

@Ninjalaislit OOOOOH! thanks for clearing that up.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outsideā€¦you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but Iā€™m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

@tekoii
Thanks. šŸ˜€
But to draw Pharaoh, it was not really easy to draw him so i asked the students to pay attention with the order i drew Pharaoh from head to toe. I told them to prepare their eraser as there was quite a lot erasing the unused lines inside certain shapes.
And since it was a drawing lesson, i allowed the students to change the background into inside the pyramid or something else as long still showing something about Egypt.
They will continue to add the background and start to give color on the next Thursday.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

This Friday there will be a vaccination for all grade 1 students and grade 5 + 6 girl students at my school (the boys had vaccination several months ago).
And i think i will hear some cries and hysterical shouts from grade 1 students as some of them really afraid with injection. šŸ˜…

Anti-Matter

Eel

I sure hope you didn't take the Dragon Ball comments as a negative; on the contrary, the Dragon Ball anime is well known for having beautiful landscapes.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

tekoii

@Anti-Matter Yea, it may take a bit of time for the extra details. It's good you allow your students to change the background so they can express their own creativity and you help develop that! You never know what these clever kids are coming up with! Looks like all the coloring (which tends to be the fun part xD) gotta wait a bit. Nice man, you should post some of it up on DA!

@Zuljaras That's pretty awesome! Somehow it reminds me of some locales of Chrono Trigger

šŸ„ MK8D ā–¶ļø Youtube šŸŽØ DeviantArt

Eel

tekoii wrote:

Zuljaras That's pretty awesome! Somehow it reminds me of some locales of Chrono Trigger

šŸ˜… about that... heh.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic