Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,721 to 55,740 of 96,526

reporterdavid

@WoomyNNYes yeah...

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

jedgamesguy

Never thought I could get a slipstream in a kart, but here we are.

Tucked in behind a friend for five laps and as soon as I got in front he was putting in seriously fast times.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Anti-Matter

I drew this picture for Drawing lesson grade 1 - 3 this afternoon.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

WoomyNNYes

TheJGG wrote:

Tucked in behind a friend for five laps and as soon as I got in front he was putting in seriously fast times.

They were following your lines to get the faster times, too. No?

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Anti-Matter

Something about PS4 machine.
When i checked the storage size, i found my empty space was around 190 GB from 500 GB model.
My PS4 games are ALL physical (have 19 PS4 games in physical so far) but when i checked the Application part, All my PS4 games has been installed with certain number of GB.
It made me worried even my PS4 games are physical but still have to take some GB to install when first time being played.
My PS4 games are mostly casual games with smaller GB size but the biggest GB is from FF XII TZA (40 GB). Games with huge GB for installation storage that I should be aware.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

reporterdavid

I get that so many people love the Metroid series. I am different. It might be a good game but a certain videoreview made it look like a Steve Jobs Apple pressconference ("stunning! beautiful! outstanding! remarkable! out of this world! A-MA-ZING!"). But its not bad.

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Anti-Matter

@reporterdavid
I don't play Metroid games too, but only Federation Force I played on 3DS since it looked completely different but I still haven't continue the progress from mission 11, 12 & 13 as the game was pretty hard for me as casual gamer.

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

WoomyNNYes wrote:

TheJGG wrote:

They were following your lines to get the faster times, too. No?

After running behind the guy for a few laps I realised we had the exact same lines. So it wasn't about that at all I think. I think using him as a braking reference helped me get some corners right, especially medium speed ones where I had braked too hard.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

jedgamesguy

@Tyranexx Honestly that’s somewhere I’d disagree, in terms of pacing and the entire collective whole Torna can absolutely stack up against Xenoblade, and in some instances win. I think overall it has much more heart than the original, plus the English voice acting, general cutscene direction, and overall feel are much better. @tekoii is welcome to add or dispute but Torna’s one of the greatest DLC expansions in the history of time. A game like that’s restricted to Switch, some may say it’s a travesty but it’s a blessing in disguise. The entire game belongs on Switch thanks to the game’s design.

Yeah, it’s going on! My journey through photography soldiers ever forward. Thanks to the graphics upgrade I can even start using some of the better DS ones as screensavers, it makes for some interesting morning studying when or if that actually comes about.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

tekoii

@Snatcher Nice nice! Lucky, tell me how it goes... I doubt I'll be able to give it a try till I buy it outright in a physical sale someday.

@Anti-Matter Ohh I see, I'll check it out over there.

Edited on by tekoii

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

tekoii

@TheJGG Sure, always down for a friendly debate over our favorite games ^^! Torna > Future Connected, easily. There's a lot less I'd critique about Torna, the re-use of certain character models felt cheap and weird (like if it were just a different model there's np np). The community system is cool but where it doesn't do well is that it gates your progress later on before you can finish the game, I feel like all they needed to do was somehow explain, present, or lead you up to that moment a little better for clarity. The battle system while really well implemented did have one thing I would have wanted is the ability to switch directly between party members and not just between Lora and the blade. It made switching or making combos a tad cumbersome. I do like the comparisons drawn to Majora's Mask. The plot and side quests do really well to attach you to the world and towns. With the usual Xenoblade quality, the music is bliss. Torna really fleshes out a lot from the base game and that is really welcome. The biggest thing these expansions do for me is give me more happy time with some of my now favorite characters.

Edited on by tekoii

Snatcher

@tekoii Sure.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

@tekoii
Thanks for the favorite from my Deviantart gallery. 😀
Welcome to my Chibi Boxing world.
I drew cute Chibi Boxers a lot since year 2014 and i added with Animal Boxers in 2020, Sky Boxing in 2021, Boxing on Ice in 2021.
Well, for my 2022 project, it will be something like my 2018 project (Boxing Tunes).

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@TheJGG SORA!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

octokid

I am still browsing around at all the ThankYouSakurai tweets. Man, people are happy!
Even Erika Harlacher (voice actress of Ann from Persona 5, pretty sure she also voiced the small clips of her for Joker’s smash stage) made a post.

amazing new mexico sunset. im hanging on a bridge with my friend-[GUNSHOTS] /ref
have a good day! stay hydrated! et cetera!
(any pronouns, she/they preferred, thank you!)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5873-1162-6324 | 3DS Friend Code: 3025-2448-4778 | My Nintendo: MonkeyMoo | Nintendo Network ID: MissMonkeyMoo

Ryu_Niiyama

Please, ignore this but I need to vent for a second. Just got stuck paying a scalper price for the Kamen Rider Gaim Team Barron lockseed set because even though I preordered it, Amazon couldn't get them in stock. I do understand with the world upside down as is, supply lines are hosed and for all I know they are sitting on a cargo boat off the coast of CA, but for riiiiiight now I'm not going to be a reasonable, understanding person and I'm annoyed at the price mark up.

Ok, I feel better. Well, now I'm just glad I jumped on it before word got out that Amazon is canceling orders and the prices doubled instead of just being 30 bucks higher for now.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

tekoii

@Anti-Matter Absolutely! Always help others that help you! Rule 2 of the XC2 Salvagers Code ^^. Thank you for watching me back also. Keep it up man, always fun to stay creative with things! I know you use some of those works for your teaching classes right? That's sweet and good for the kids you teach I personally want to improve in the drawing arts, and maybe in pixel art also. I do want to look up and follow tutorials, and create a schedule that allows me to actively improve! Good luck and keep improving as you go into your new project

Edited on by tekoii

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic