Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,721 to 55,740 of 56,475

Anti-Matter

@tekoii
"Btw, where is everyone watching the direct?"

At my livingroom from my Nintendo Switch before I go to school.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

reporterdavid

can't we chat in discord?

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

Snatcher

@tekoii I'm going to watch it on here along side my buds.

And paper mario would be miles better the toon link and young link, they all do the same thing.

Look is probably not gonna happen, but I would love for a Fighter's pass three, Alot of fighter mostly end on the 3rd anyway so I would be perfectly fine if it ended there, and it would if that would be the case.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Snatcher

@reporterdavid Ya but alot of people on here don't use the Discord sever as they rather watch it with everyone on this site, also there's going to be alot of people watching it with there on friends on Discord.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

Anti-Matter

@reporterdavid
You can join in Nintendolife Live chat.

@Snatcher
I don't play Smash Bros but I had a dream from my bedtime if Queen Elizabeth II will be the last fighter LOL. 😆

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

chapu2006

Anti-Matter wrote:

I had a dream from my bedtime if Queen Elizabeth II will be the last fighter

Hope you're having a good day.

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter @Snatcher Thank you. Yeah the Nickelodeon game (as well as Gamestudio) are still games on my list. Have to see when to buy which. But we will see what tonight will bring.

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter What if its real? I mean why would you get a dream about a game you don't even play? Sounds sus to me.

Anti-Matter

@reporterdavid
There will be Blaze & the Monster Machines: Axle City multi console release in October 2021.
Untitled
Blaze & the Monster Machine was also from Nickelodeon.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter this is not really appealing to me... I know these are cartoons, but Avatar, TMNT, Ren & Stimpy etc are a bit more for adults. And ok, Spongebob... hope Rocko's Modern Life is also coming in the game.

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Does blaz count? Or are Nickjr. and Nick under like the same roof, Idk its been a min for me.

Snatcher

@reporterdavid All those you just listed, yes even spongebob are are made for both, idk about ren and stimpy or the TMNT comics but ya.

tekoii

@Anti-Matter LOL I meant like online..and hey at least you're comfortable xD

@Snatcher Ahh nice.. looks like I'm watching it here too then
Though.. Nintendo E3 2021 I watched in the GVG live chat and it was pretty hype. And Anti says there's a live chat here so hopefully I can join that. It'd be really cool if we got a surprise fighter pass 3 but if we don't I understand and have been happy with what we do have!

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
Dream was a such Bizzare experience to feel like a real.
I have ever got weird dreams such as DDR machine inside my local Chinese temple, experiencing turn based RPG from adventure at deep sea by submarine then I met with two talking giant squids (Black and Orange) inside water cave, three tiny time guardians who were sleeping on clock numbers (9 = Demix, 10 = Tex, 11 = Lexia) then suddenly they woke up and found the time distortion and Silver moon out there started to disappeared as there were tons of alien robots like Big Hero 6 invaded an Earth like place where there were two buddies (a teenager boy and a robot as his partner) keep destroying the swarm of alien robots but he suddenly must went to school and revert his outfits into normal people as my dream was over.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

reporterdavid

Forgot about Angry Bevers! ... Rocket Power. Doug (although that might be in Disney's water...)

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
Well, yeah.
Nickelodeon Jr is also part of Nickelodeon.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

MarioLover92

tekoii wrote:

Btw, where is everyone watching the direct?

Nintendo's own YouTube channel for me. With the live chat turned off so I won't have to deal with any potential toxicity, and I'll stay focused on watching the direct.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you're gonna add my Switch/3DS FC. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Eel

I can't believe Mario was Chris Pratt at along

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Sunsy

I laughed so hard at Jack Black getting the role of Bowser. Somehow, I'm ok with this, lol.

Sunsy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic