Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,641 to 55,660 of 96,536

Anti-Matter

None of them i like... 😒
Glad i got information about Re:Legend and Grow from 505 Games TGS 2021.

Anti-Matter

roy130390

I honestly don't support banning food, regardless of how unhealthy it is. Japan and other countries consume this product more than us and have way better shape because in the end, it's a matter of learning how to take care of yourself properly. Health is a choice, and in my case, some of these banned soups actually helped me because of it's price and how easy and fast they are to cook. Still, I manage to be in good shape because I take care of myself by doing what I can. Besides, this was already done in our country in the past by rising the price of soda drinks with the same excuse of having a more healthy population. If healthy food was more accesible I would agree but it isn't the case. There's usually a considerable gap between these products and healthy ones and it just seems like a way to put more taxes.

Edited on by roy130390

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

reporterdavid

that one buck game... looked well..

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

tekoii

@reporterdavid It's pretty fun. I just beat 3 of the levels and so far the gameplay and music have been awesome. It just looks to be a short game which makes sense cause we did only pay a buck for it!

Edited on by tekoii

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

Anti-Matter

I had a scary dream just now.
From my dream, my house ceiling started to fall piece by piece and I have to hold the ceiling before it fell down entirely.
While holding the ceiling, I called my Mom If our house was started to fall.
The next thing happened was like random things before I woke up.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@tekoii
Torre was looked too outdated like N64 games. And also not a fan of runner games.

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

Open evening before the rest of the week eats me alive, so I'll slide in some responses. Just a heads up that it'll likely be a good while before I respond again.

@Sunsy Ah yes, I forgot EA essentially swallowed Maxis a couple decades ago. Such a shame, though unfortunately corporate buyouts are nothing new in many industries. Most of my rides in RCT weren't intentionally deadly, but there was a lot of trial and error (and some demolishing) at different points lol...Maybe a few dozen dead guests and exploding roller coasters.

@tekoii Not sure when I'll get to XC2, but it's still on my "Must Play" list! Torna seems to be decent overall, but the fanbase appears to be divided over whether the base game is better. Still kicking myself that I never picked up the physical copy that could be found in my local Walmart for awhile, but I wasn't aware it had gone out of print. I did like Future Connected, especially for what it did for a couple of certain characters, but I do agree it doesn't measure up to the epicness XC:DE.

@TheJGG Roughly 17 hours of cutscenes? I knew XC2 was a long game, but it seems I've just discovered one of the reasons why. XD Glad you seem to like Torna, I'm actually debating about downloading that when the time comes (Not like I have a choice at this point unless Nintendo does a re-release with DLC included).

@MarioLover92 The area I used to...erm, speed...was fairly rural. I assure you though that I memorized the roads first before going crazy on them.

Glad someone else recommends XC2. It and the Torna expansion are the only members of the Xenoblade series I have yet to get to.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

WoomyNNYes

Yeah, sorry if I kicked off a downer of a subject, guys.

Anyone watch anything good lately?
I never saw all of Man of Steel until recently. I liked it. It's that 2013 superman movie with Henry Cavill.

Been watching Simpsons Treehouse of Horror with the audio commentary. It's been pretty interesting to hear the stories behind some of the jokes or interesting points about art direction, camera angles (It's drawn, but they still called it camera angles). I have Simpsons seasons 2-9-ish in mp4... on a thumb drive. I can't tell you how amazing that is. It's like 170 episodes, 54 GB.

Watched the first 40 minutes of Young Frankenstein. I have the dvd & mp4.

Time Trap a movie on Netflix. It has a b movie feel, good effects, made for tv feel at points, but as a science fiction story, it has some cool ideas and plot. It was a good watch. https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/time_trap

Doctor Who reboot, (I have a crap ton of the Doctor in mp4 )
S01E01 "Rose". Eccleston as the Doctor.
S03E03 "The Shakespeare Code". David Tennant as the Doctor. Not an amazing episode, but it has witches.

Oh, and I watched an old bmx video with young Dave Mirra. I got to ride Dave Mirra's warehouse circa 2008 - true story. Coincidentally, Dave and I talked about diet and what we do for exercise.🤪 I wasn't friends with him, just friends of friends kind of thing. This is what the warehouse looked like. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BJYaLhZpEc Dave let us in, and rode with us, put on a show doing his favorite lines, and so forth.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

roy130390

@X-Slayer By "we" you mean your country? Sorry, that got me confused. In my case it's Mexico.

I personally think that it doesn't matter how many products they ban, people will stay unhealthy if they want to. As you said and as I mentioned, it's a matter of discipline so the solution would be to change the mentality, not to ban products. In my country's case I honestly find it shady and I just see it as a way to raise certain product prices without having many complaints from people and to have control of what products people spend on. Rising soda prices as well as candies and other sugar havy products had little to no impact with the population here.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

TOUGHDUDE94

Can you imagine what would happen if a fire emblem character is shown tomorrow at the smash direct

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

WoomyNNYes

I predict the new Smash character will be .........a lan adapter. (just sounds disappointing. It's a joke)

@Anti-Matter Yeah, I had a real bad dream the other morning. One of those bad dreams that takes a while to shake of that feeling.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Eel

"The final DLC character for Smash Bros Ultimate will be...

Byrin

The protagonist of the latest entry in the Fire Emblem series, Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Three Fates"

They're part dragon, a respected scholar, and a master strategist. Also the female alt uses a miniskirt.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes 7pm. for me

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic