Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,641 to 55,660 of 56,694

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
Sonic OVA ?
Well, I will check from YouTube.
I knew the other Sonic series that I have ever watched from TV when I was young, it was Sonic Underground.
I found the episode 1 of Sonic Underground from YouTube.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

MarioLover92

@Anti-Matter Ah yeah, I saw a few Sonic Underground episodes when I was younger too. Didn't care for it that much, though. I thought the storyline was very...un-Sonic, and one of the few episodes I saw had a really cheesy musical number.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you're gonna add my Switch/3DS FC. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

reporterdavid

@MarioLover92 I saw Sonic X , the series, which was cool. Im not the biggest sonic fan.... are you gonna get super mario superstars?

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

Snatcher

I liked sonic X TBH, I thought it was much better then underground but that might just be me.

I Also got my longest win streak in apex legends, 3! I know its not a lot but It makes me very happy 😃

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

chapu2006

@reporterdavid I'm on the fence about it. We have super mario party and we just haven't played it enough but mario party superstars looks so good. The problem would be organising a mario party play, as we're often busy.

Hope you're having a good day.

Anti-Matter

I saw the Full moon in the sky tonight looked beautiful but it covered by a semi transparent clouds in the sky so it didn't look reflecting the sunlight very bright.
BTW, it's really hot here even during midnight.
I couldn't sleep and that's why I could type this comment during this hour. 😩

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

reporterdavid

@chapu2006 ah. yeah for me its a game which was in my head for october, like Nickelodeon All Stars or Super Monkey Ball.

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

tekoii

@Tyranexx Ahh, I understand that, but on the bright side, at least she's active and busy! Lmao. If it were me in that haunted house, you would enjoy my reaction cause I'm jumpy with horror stuffs ><; Ohhhhh... free food now? It's on.... that is if its good.. XD. Nice, you got that time to relax for a minute and have some peace

Snatcher

@tekoii No?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

tekoii

@Snatcher
It's FREE, pretty fun, and seriously of impressive quality, I was able to mess with the files and customize some stuff.

Official Super Mario War Site: http://supermariowar.supersanctuary.net/index.php?dl
You can also get custom characters here: http://smwstuff.net/browse

Here, I made an animated box-art for my Steam library

Untitled

Edited on by tekoii

Eel

I needed one more game to fill the games folder on my 2DS (that one empty spot was teasing me for far too long). So I went and got the DSiWare version of Cut the Rope.

It's so tiny and cute. In a crusty-10-year-old-DSiWare-game kinda way.

I could've bought the 3DS version, but this one is half the price and more, uh, retro.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MarioLover92

@reporterdavid I saw Sonic X as a kid as well, I liked it back then - that show came out during my Sonic phase. I'd love to get my hands on Mario Party Superstars, it looks really good.

@tekoii I have heard of it, but never played it. Didn't play too much flash games besides those back in the early 2000s. It's pretty good, huh?

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Snatcher

OMG, Sans is get a nendoroids, OMG I need it, I need it, his brother too, I need it!

tekoii

@MarioLover92 Damn, give it a try one of these days. It's really well developed, and best of all it's free.

Super Mario War has custom characters / stages, multiple game modes, bot players, controller support (i think ^^;), and proper mario physics.

Though SMW, lacks anything really in the way of single player content, it really is a blast when you play multiplayer.

Snatcher

@tekoii Sorry I missed your post, the site didn't tell me for whatever reason.

I have to give it a shot.

MarioLover92

@tekoii Ah, okay, so it's more of a multiplayer game then. I'll give it a shot sometime, thanks!

ogo79

Snatcher wrote:

@ogo79 Something tells me this if from experience.

lol id never send off anything to get graded.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic