Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,661 to 55,680 of 96,531

Anti-Matter

@WoomyNNYes
Dream was like a surreal short movie that mostly didn't make a sense.
Our brain is a great manipulator to make us see something abstract and surrealist like real world in our dream.
I have ever had a dream of seeing my world suddenly vanished when I opened the door and saw nothingness in black and a notice board on a tiny planet that said "This spot has been sold to somebody". That was my world has been sold, didn't even make a sense.

Anti-Matter

Eel

@WoomyNNYes I'll just accept I'll get the final character spoiled and watch it once I feel like it.

Alternatively, I could also leave that video open on the computer to be the first thing I see in the morning.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

WoomyNNYes

@Eel Waking up to a Direct video already posted, isn't a bad thing! I rather like that.

Edit: I predict Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl will get a review score of 7 or an 8. I'm open to being wrong, but that's my prediction. I thought Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2 did a surprisingly decent job of trying to make their own Mario Kart game. I'm not saying it was a great game, but I think they came pretty close (my main gripe is drifts steer too sharply, and thus they are a bit hard to implement drift boosts - too hard for a game where drift boosting is such a crucial mechanic), but I think Nickelodeon is putting serious effort & resources into making their own version of popular Nintendo Games. We'll see how All Star Brawl reviews pan out. I'm very curious to see what happens.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

jedgamesguy

@Tyranexx Good luck either way, the Torna expansion isn’t actually that big, so it won’t be too much of a headache. Speaking of… man, Metroid Dread’s file size is really low. I’m significantly more likely to get it digitally thanks to the fact that it’s now just 4.1GB. Seems this month’ll finally make me remember that yes, I do in fact own a Switch. Luckily I have enough free time to act on the current situation regarding Nintendo game droughts at the current moment, so I’ve spent fifteen hours last week speeding through Death Stranding. Took lots of photos, including some of Fragile… for some reason. Funnily if any movie soundtrack would work in DS it would be Dune’s.

@WoomyNNYes Sorry to be generic but Dune all the way. Plus Shang-Chi was also superb.

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

tekoii

@Tyranexx For sure, for sure. Yea, the games are generally controversial, versus XC1 which was generally held at master piece levels. Whenever you do get to play XC2, you are in for a treat ^^! Future Connected had me wishing I can have a machina as a party member or high entia, which would have fit well with the narrative along with just being badass. There was too much nopon stuff. While I generally love nopon, the fact that they are your last 2 party members, they replaced your chain attack with the ponspector thing just kinda felt like overdoing it. But, it was cool to even play around in part of the world that was originally axed from the base game.

Edited on by tekoii

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

WoomyNNYes

@TheJGG Yeah, man. I can't WAIT to see new Dune. I think I may wait for it to be streamable. I'm still waiting for Dinsey's Jungle Cruise to be stream/rentable. I like emily blunt, and I think it may be a fun watch.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

jedgamesguy

@WoomyNNYes Seems the universe has fallen head over heels for Timothée Chalamet, that’s all I hear about when talking about the movie. He was very good in it, for reference, so it’s not like it’s just blind fangirling, just normal fangirling. You’re in for an absolute ride when it drops in two and a half weeks or so, just hang tight. It will be worth it.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

tekoii

Speaking of dreams, we should make a forum thread around dreams.
That would be super interesting and cool ^^!

MarioVillager92

Having a Super Mario Galaxy theme going on my NL profile this time. My banner is even the Comet Observatory. Such a fantastic game

@Tyranexx That's good, I also had the roads memorized since I know a good chunk of my hometown really well. As for XC2, yeah glad I could give it a good recommendation! It's the Xenoblade game I spent the most time with as of now. I think they started selling Torna as a separate download or something, rather than DLC? Pretty sure they have it as a physical copy as well.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

roy130390

@X-Slayer Don't worry mate, thanks for the clarification. Fortunately they didn't ban Maruchan. These are the ones that probably won't be sold: Buldak Cheese, OTTOGI RAYMON, J-Basket, MYOJO, Udon, Kraft, Nongshim, Knorr and SAPPORO. I hope that if it says "Buldak cheese" it's hopefully just that flavor as I love the spicy x3 ones haha. I sometimes play with my girlfriend to see who has more spicy endurace. I also consumed Knorr and Ottogi and I don't remember having more than those options available at the stores near me but hopefully there's other brands so that Maruchan and Nissin don't get more expensive or something.

Edited on by roy130390

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

tekoii

@WoomyNNYes Geebus. Yea, I totally see why now. Maybe that dream thread aint such a good idea.. (just kidding its still a cool idea imo) But damn, that dream is intense to say the least. That first sentence just hits.

tekoii

Alright so, I beat Toree 2 and just bought Toree 3D. How do you unlock characters in Toree 2?
Does anyone know ><;!?

Edited on by tekoii

Snatcher

@X-Slayer Probably will LOL.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Ryu_Niiyama

Now I want ramen. But since that is a full cooking job I will eat a pb and j sando and a cup of applesauce. No I am not 7 years old.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

jedgamesguy

If it makes you feel better I still drink apple juice.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic