Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,601 to 55,620 of 96,507

Anti-Matter

Oh, i got message that my three Nintendo Switch games (BOTW, Xenoblade 2, Super Bomberman R) has been sold this night and the game shop owner has paid me with price we had make a deal before i sold my games to him. 😀
Well, i will buy another games again with that amount money.

Anti-Matter

WoomyNNYes

@Anti-Matter It is amazing how often people make an NL profile to ask for help finding a DS game they played when they were younger. And like, 80% or more are animal themed games. They seem to be sincere, but I'll agree, the trend is kind of annoying. It's a pretty steady trend. Like every 2 months, more or less, someone new joins to ask for help finding a DS game.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Anti-Matter

@WoomyNNYes
I had answered the newbie user who asked about NDS game with Cooking Mama style but with stuffed animal and storyline.
Easy, it was Imagine Master Chef by Ubisoft (Emoto Honami no Shiawase Kitchen by Taito in Japan version)

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx There was a faster route that I found as well, via that highway I could take, assuming that there's no construction going on of course. lol

I totally recommend Xenoblade Chronicles 2 as well! I do really want to get to the Torna expansion...I really should get back to XC2 sometime. I think I'm almost done with the main story, though I got stuck last time I played it.

@Sunsy I remember seeing Top 100 on a Nintendo Direct some years ago. I did like its premise of how it compiles 100 of the minigames from the older Mario Party games, but I didn't like how it was on the 3DS. Why not put it on the Switch instead? I heard it wasn't very good anyway, so I think you made a good choice out of those two. We are getting Mario Party Superstars out of it through, and that looks exponentially better.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Tasuki

@WoomyNNYes That's just a reoccurring thing with NL. Back when I first signed up it was people asking for childhood NES and SNES games. It's people who are usually in their late teens, early 20's now. They have income of their own so they want to buy those games that they remembered playing that gave them those warm fuzzy feelings.

The Nintendo DS had a long lifespan as well for a Nintendo console, 9 years and alot of people during that time it was their first console so they didn't tie up the TV for other family members.

So basically it just people looking to capture that nostalgia factor, nothing more.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

WoomyNNYes

Come on October 14! Doctor Who: Edge of Reality release date. (It was supposed to release Sept 30, but got pushed back)

https://www.doctorwhotheedgeofreality.com/

I think I'm going to boot up Rocket League, and mess around with some casual matches. I'm probably going to play like crap.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Zuljaras

I want to buy a protector case for the Kindle of my fiancé and I really liked one but there is a text on it in Japanese I think. I really want to know what it says before I order it. Can anyone here help me out please

Untitled

Anti-Matter

@Zuljaras
That's Chinese letters.
Japanese letters are not just only Chinese letters (Kanji) but also Hiragana and Katakana letters.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

This is the example of Japanese haiku with letters written vertically from right to the left.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Eel

Using vague translations and a lot of imagination, it seems to be a poem about fishing…?

There’s lots of great cases for kindles. I recommend one with a fabric texture (unless you want one with a printed design), and magnets to hold the cover behind the kindle when reading so it’s not flapping around.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

Yes !
I have registered 60 PS4 titles on my purchase book after i checked again from play-asia the already released and upcoming PS4 games. And most of the titles (90%) from my list can be purchased from Tokopedia.
It looks like I can break 60 games limit on next year. 😀

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

roy130390

Those spschick messages were kinda creepy haha, it's a shame that I wasn't around before he was banned. Considering that we are in October they kinda contribute to the "mood". We need some kind of urban legend or something in the site 😜.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Snatcher

Hey guys just dropped in to say yall are amazing! Have a great day/night.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

roy130390

@Eel Are you confessing us something? Sounds like one of those Shyamalan twists in which you thought that you were an average ghost but you turned out to be a moderator the whole time. Oh I just got chills!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

reporterdavid

@Snatcher Ahh thanks.... good day

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic