Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,601 to 55,620 of 56,669

Snatcher

@TheJGG Sony sure did have some *** up there Sleeve. that reminds me, I been wanting to talk to you about FF7, But I still haven't beaten it, I need to go Through it so I can finally talk to you about it.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Well, But didn't you attack her list that one time as well? She had a reply to that, meaning I think you keep't giving her reasons to put you on ignore.

Tho this is the last time I think we should talk about this, as from how she deleted her post, and how well, she told us, She doesn't really like how we Talk about here like This I don't think, She doesn't have to talk to me you or anybody she doesn't want to.

And TBH I really don't think her saying she didn't want to talk to you was rude per say, I mean what would you rather, Just her Not saying jack to you, or, Her actually telling you her reasons, I would rather the latter.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

Losermagnet

Anybody else grow their hair out while on quarantine? I usually have short spikey hair, but i've let it go crazy and now its about to my chin (keeping the sides really short).

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

MarioLover92

@Tyranexx Though I've always been way more of a video game guy than a movie guy, I do like movies as well. BttF 1 is one of my favorites, actually, though I didn't exactly grow up with it, lol. I saw it after renting it from Netflix some years ago. Been finding myself to be selective with games/movies/etc., so you and me both!

@Ninjalaislit Ah, sorry to hear about your 3D TV. I got my Roku quite a while ago, it's working really well. Disney+ works perfectly on it, which is awesome! I wish you the best on your school journey, by the way - you got this.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you're gonna add my Switch/3DS FC. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

@Zuljaras
Well, i want to tell something from my thought what was actually happened when she directly replied to me.
She was kind of unfriendly people who didn't really want to deal with strangers or peoples who didn't worthy to deal with her.
When she told me the reasons she put me in ignore list and other things, it was like a harsh and cold answer when i was wondering why did she never reply to me when i tried to ask her politely.
To get feedback like that, i thought it was also a little bit rude for me when i personally like to have conversations with some peoples here, she was kind of people who didn't want to be echo chamber.
Also, the way she addressed her issue toward me kinda reminded me how did i got abused by female (by a female teenager student like i have ever told you years ago).
It was also hurt my feeling to see someone clearly didn't want to talk or befriend due to her personal choices when i tried to have interaction with her.
Well, she didn't want my presence here so i guess i have no choice but let her be alone without noticing me presence and i didn't want to see her presence here either since she wasn't really a friendly people after i got feedback like that.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Ryu_Niiyama

@Losermagnet oh no, that is driving me insane. I trim my hair every two months because I don’t want it longer than it is. I wear my hair natural, so that means my fro can get very big and very heavy if my hair is longer than shoulder length.

Edit: Also I’m terrified of it getting pulled while I’m on the mat. I can take a punch or a kick but pull my hair and I might faint.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Anti-Matter

@Losermagnet
I have a buzz cut last 28 August 2021 so my hair will be back longer after 3 months and i will have haircut time again.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Eel

@Anti-Matter remember what we said yesterday? The only thing we can do is move on.

You wanted an answer, and she provided one. I'll have to ask you to respect her reasonings and drop the topic from now on.

On the subject of hair... I've been cutting my own hair. Which probably doesn't make me any favors.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
I think when i was here for the first time 5 years ago, i was kinda annoying for some peoples due to my comments. Maybe she put me in ignore list due to not worthy people to deal even i tried to be nice with her and have changed my attitude here.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Ryu_Niiyama

I think a lot of people have let the hair thing slide. Males especially. My account manager for my accounting software at work refuses to show his face because he says he grew his hair out so much and gained some weight.

Edit: I am not saying guys don’t care about their hair. Just that they are letting it grow out. I’m an american and that is still not that popular depending on where you live and the industry you work in. It’s disconcerting to see crew cut Jim turn into Fabio/Michael Bolton (I don’t keep up with modern celebs).

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Anti-Matter

@Eel
Yeah, let's move on anyway.
I got a little hurt feeling for a while to get feedback like that.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Snatcher

@Ryu_Niiyama Look, to me my hair is my pride in joy, and I love it long and puffy, I love it nice and silky, I will take about 30 min in the shower just to do my hair, Idk if many males care about there hair, But my god I do, and If I get it cut I will feel sad for a wile.

@Losermagnet Well I like my hair nice and long so I let it grow out but I see what you mean, We had a lot of time to our self's.

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
I think my current haistyle was completely different with my alter ego hairstyle.
My alter ego in drawing is a handsome nerd with thick glasses and anime style hairdo. 🤓

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Eel

@Snatcher I know for certain that most men care a lot about their hair.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

@Eel I hope so bc I don't know how you could not. Its looks, amazing!

WoomyNNYes

Does anyone here recommend Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom while it's on sale on eshop? I'm tempted to get it.

Extreme bicycle rider
Ni'tendo liker
Rocket League (platinum III/diamond I - 3v3)

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes I found it a actually fun Platformer, So ya. also don't watch the IGN review of that game, it will kill you.

So I know alot of people don't care about apex legends like I do on here, But today I got the last legend in the game, meaning, I got all of them without paying a cent, i'm happy about it.

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
I just wonder about Disney+
Is that like premium service that you can only watch special Disney movies that didn't released in public theater ? (Example the sequel of Monster Inc)

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

MarioLover92

Just preordered Metroid Dread can't wait to play it!!!

@Anti-Matter I recall hearing that they've been releasing their new movies before their theatrical releases. I remember they did that with the live-action version of Mulan.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you're gonna add my Switch/3DS FC. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic