Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,581 to 55,600 of 96,507

Zuljaras

Guys after you told me that my painting looked like it was from Dragon Ball Z (it is still bugging me) I am now adding stuff to it

My aim is to look like a town screen from Heroes of Might and Magic game.

Snatcher

@Zuljaras I meant no offense, tho I can see how it does bug you, I looked it up and now I can see what you are going for.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Eel Damn how old was the comments he was replying to, bc I have never or can't remember that user.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Vortexeo

@Snatcher The account he was replying to hasn't posted anything since 2016, so a few years old I guess.

Edited on by Vortexeo

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Snatcher

@Vortexeo Oh my god LOL, Thats, ya a wile.

Anti-Matter

@spschick
Okay, what are you doing here ? 🤔
Tagging random users and talking nonsense again.
I smell a spammer here.
I think Eel should know about this.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@spschick Dude your starting to act really creepy.

WoomyNNYes

@Snatcher I think spschick may be a bot. Their posts are nonsense. And, they tagged Dark-Luigi and BadKitty, both of those users haven't posted in the forums since 2018 and 2016.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes We need to get him out of here!

jedgamesguy

reporterdavid wrote:

Just a question, is any of you going to church or believe?

Nah. I'm not religious, but I wouldn't necessarily say I'm an atheist either. Some religious principles, like Buddhism, can actually have really strong and beneficial implications to one's life if applied properly.

[Yeah, realised it already happened. My bad]

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

ogo79

a manly barbie doll.
Untitled
ive owned this piece like 6 times. still got 2.
Untitled
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

WoomyNNYes

@TheJGG I noticed Dune has very good score on rottentomatoes site. In the 1980s Dune, I grew to love the early scene when the Spacing Guild arrives - it's so cool. I love how the Spacing Guild being gets around in that giant mobile aquarium, and hearing him talk. .."We have folded space from Ix"... "many machines on Ix. Many NEW machines", etc. So, I'm excited to see them in the new Dune.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

jedgamesguy

@CactusMan Well all I can ask is if your time off was spent productively. For both… eh. Nintendo Direct obviously, I think they showed both games. But Bayo 3’s a thing now.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Anti-Matter

@CactusMan
I still never like Rune Factory games.
I really don't like with the character design, very disturbing for me.
And i never like moe looking girls and wimpy bishonen dudes with long hairs from Rune Factory. They are not beautiful and handsome at all.
Ugh.... Who is the character designer of Rune Factory ??
Marvelous should hire another artist with better character design.

And about Story of Seasons, i didn't surprise if Marvelous keep messing up with Pioneer of Olive Town by keep fixing and updating their games for bugs and missing contents. They never learnt from their mistake, they are unable to make their games right without serious bugs and glitches.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@CactusMan
Pioneer of Olive Town have a better chance on PS4 version, as long Marvelous release the game with updated version (already fixed the bugs and glitches) and ALL DLC in disc.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Btw, i just wonder with the tendency of newbie users who created a thread about asking NDS games. And mostly they asked about NDS games, not other machine games.
I wasn't sure if they were really genuine newbie peoples or a bot that programmed to ask about childhood NDS games.
And i found some of those users never replied back the feedbacks from other users. Glad if they quickly responded whether they got the answer or not.
I was thinking if some newbie users here just spamming repetitive questions about childhood NDS games.
And for moderator, would you like to investigate with those tendency ?
I didn't mean to accuse those peoples but something wasn't really right with those tendency of asking NDS game titles.

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

@CactusMan I hope you find it, that must have been a pretty defining time. Keep on keeping on, and enjoy the fine offerings of life! Either way, we have a lot of info on some projects we thought were long dead (lol), so let's get you up to speed!

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic