Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,481 to 55,500 of 56,617

MarioLover92

@Losermagnet It's gonna be absolute heaven for me, lol. I am a huge Mario fan, after all! Would be cool to see attractions themed around Zelda, Kirby, Metroid, and others.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you're gonna add my Switch/3DS FC. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

andrew20

I think the next direct
How about Bluetooth headphones or earbuds

andrew20

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Snatcher

I want Pikmin Blue tooth Headphones LOL.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

X-Slayer

Does someone know what happened to @Sdelintwouters? It seems he/she suddenly erased its account as his/her comments disappeared and when one tries to check, error 404 that page is in another castle appears.

The World of ZDR, is changing.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Metroid Dread (mid frequently)
Pokémon Y (mid frequently)
Ys Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)
Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
Zelda Breath of the Wild
Pokémon Gold (3DS)

Eel

Can't say I remember that username. But yes, the most likely option is that they decided to delete their account.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

X-Slayer

It’s unfortunate, as it seemed to be nice towards everyone.

The World of ZDR, is changing.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Metroid Dread (mid frequently)
Pokémon Y (mid frequently)
Ys Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)
Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
Zelda Breath of the Wild
Pokémon Gold (3DS)

Tyranexx

I'm not dead, just playing catch-up after being out of state for a few days. I wasn't planning on a long wait at a visitation Tuesday, and yesterday/some of today were filled with appointments and meetings. I'm (mostly) caught up around home finally. X_X

Edit: While I'm thinking about it, I LOVED Ys VIII. Anyone here have any experience with the series outside of the Switch offerings? From what I'm reading, the best platform to play most entries on is actually PC...though people seem mixed if Memories of Celceta is better on PC or PS4.

@MarioLover92 I work with someone who's a huge Star Wars fan, and he has spent several thousand dollars on LEGO sets. The best (and likely most expensive) one is a huge Death Star he bought. There's a really cool Millennium Falcon replica too. I used to play with a lot of loose pieces as a kid and became fairly decent at constructing dinosaurs. I've bought a few Harry Potter sets in my time too lol.

I found the melee counters in Samus Returns to be a little jarring at first, but I actually grew to like them. Though then that made aspects of the game almost too easy lol.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Luigi's Mansion 3

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

reporterdavid

Good day everyone.

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

Snatcher

@Isashihtzu So I have seen you before, Is the profile pic the same? or is it different? bc I know I have seen you before.

@reporterdavid Good day!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

Anti-Matter

@Isashihtzu
Welcome back.
BTW, do you think Raymond (ACNH) is more popular than Isabelle ?
I have Raymond in my ACNH island.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter No, at least not for me anyway, I would kill if She could actually be apart of a town.

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
Isabelle is working at Resident Services in ACNH so she will permanently added to your island.
BTW, Raymond is a boy.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

VoidofLight

@Anti-Matter I don't particularly care for either. Isabelle is an over-glorified menu, who had a bit of personality in New Leaf, but that Personality got stripped from her in New Horizons. Raymond has a neat design, but the community made me despise his existence entirely.

My favorite villager of all time is probably either Peck or Drago, and my favorite special character is either Brewster or Nook.

(Insert creative or cool phrase here.)

Zuljaras

I've had an amazing game haul this week!

Untitled

And this is my very first PS1 game ever! And Toki is one of those crazy nostalgia games for me!!!

Zuljaras

BruceCM

Nice, so which of those are you playing 1st, @Zuljaras ....?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter

@Eel
Well... Raymond cannot sing like Gaston and fight like Gaston.
But Raymond will not hesitate to wear a maid dress if someone gave him. 😆

@VoidofLight
Raymond was my most wanted villager in ACNH after Sherb. Rooney was also my most wanted villager in ACNL and ACNH but I can summon him from Amiibo card.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Anti-Matter

My first purchase of original PS1 game was Dance Dance Revolution 3rd Mix.
DDR 3rd Mix was the BEST DDR game on PS1 in my opinion.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

reporterdavid

@Snatcher Good good morning! Let's a go!

Edited on by reporterdavid

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic