Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 52,701 to 52,720 of 54,304

Heavyarms55

@Snatcher Yeah. For me, I play as a girl if there's no romance, or if there and they allow girl-girl stuff. Otherwise I'll play as a dude because I'm only interested in romancing girls.

#noshame

Oh, I suppose I should say in the rare case that I'm specifically trying roleplay a certain character, or a certain type of character then my usual rules don't apply.

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
No.
I played CHAOS normally with open eyes as the song has 42 sudden stops that you have to memorize precisely.
Just take a look how difficult this song if you don't memorize the timing when you have to stop and go. (video gameplay by someone else)

The DDR songs I can play without seeing the arrows are Wonderland (UKS mix), AFRONOVA, AM-3P, Sexy Planet. All songs played on Expert difficulty.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Losermagnet

Come to think of it.....I kind of hate having romance options in games. I don't know whether to blame Mass Effect or F.E: Awakening for it being so popular, but i'm so sick of harem-style romancing. Give me a slightly awkward live triangle a l√° Cloud-Tifa-and Aerith any day.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Zuljaras

@Losermagnet same here! While playing the Witcher 3 I do not go in brothels, in Assassin's Creed Odyssey I do not pick the romance options etc.

At least other people enjoy it for some immersion

Zuljaras

Zuljaras

Eel wrote:

Though to be honest with some people it's simply a case of "If I'm gonna stare at the main character's behind for X hours, it might as well be a [insert preference]" .

That is the case with ALL of my WoW buddies back in the glorious WoW days! The always play as female Blood Elves

Zuljaras

Snatcher

@Heavyarms55 Same, I'm only in it for the girls, GIrl-girl, I might do some times, but its pretty rare.

@Anti-Matter Flexing are we?

Nintendo is like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

Snatcher

@Losermagnet @Zuljaras I can see witcher doing that to ya, saying as if you do you got to look at the going get going.

Anti-Matter

I did a lot of Romantic relationship in The Sims games. I don't hesitate to flirt, hug, kiss with same gender characters. In my opinion, the same gender couple can be looks so cute and sweet.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
Girl and Girl ?
"I kissed a girl and I liked it...." (Katy Perry) ūü§£

And yeah...
I prefer muscular dudes or athletic looking dudes in video games.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Its why I like that you can pick gender bc if your into a sort of thing you can do so. and some how its not political Oh Gee I wonder why????

Losermagnet

@Zuljaras it always seemed incongruous to me that Commander Shepard (Mass Effect) would make so much effort to bed one of his teammates. Like it seriously makes me question where "saving everybody" ranks on his list of priorities.

One of my favorite examples of character development through this type of thing is John Marston in Red Dead Redemption. He actually turns down prostitutes. And it's because he's a married man and has his values.

Snatcher

The live action snow white is going fail, or maybe not, I'm ready for it to fail. (Not to be rude to dark skinned people but She could be a little lighter, just a little bit, cuz here name is now white bc of her skin.)

Edited on by Snatcher

Zuljaras

@Snatcher is there a trailer? I wait for the Little Mermaid live action but I think it will fail hard but that is my opinion only

Zuljaras

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Nah but they got a darker actress for her, Its not that bad but I would have wanted lighter skin bc she is going to be snow white, snow white is a white, white all around.

Snatcher

@Zuljaras This is the actress, she can sing well and she is going to in west side story.

Untitled

You can click on it to see the full Photo.

Edited on by Snatcher

Zuljaras

@Snatcher wait darker actress for Snow as well? Same with Ariel. What a coincidence!

Edit: from the photo looks ok.

Edited on by Zuljaras

Zuljaras

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Ya it looks ok, just wish now a days they can make an actual dark skin'd character? No taking white characters and making them darker skin'd, But no they don't want to do that they want to take storys they have already did, Man oh gee there must not be any dark skin'd characters to make movies on.

Losermagnet

Yeah I gotta say I have zero interest when I hear about another live action remake from Disney. At least something like Cruella is a prequel.

Dogorilla

I didn't know they were making a live action Snow White but I'm not surprised in the slightest. Good to see a non-white actor in the lead role but I'd rather they came up with some new ideas rather than making live action (read: worse) versions of their existing films.

Currently Playing:
Mario + Rabbids: Donkey Kong Adventure (Switch), The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii), Pokémon Platinum (DS)

TheFrenchiestFry

Another one of these? Seriously?

Honestly Jungle Book was the only one I found enjoyable. The rest felt completely devoid of their own identity next to the animated films

Daveed Diggs as Sebastian in the Little Mermaid remake has my interest but I'm probably not watching that until it comes to Disney+ anyway

I am hyped for West Side Story though. I don't even love the original musical but that trailer looked stunning

Edited on by TheFrenchiestFry

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic