Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 51,401 to 51,420 of 96,524

Snatcher

@the_weakest_link I'm pretty sure there was one back in brawl.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@ThanosReXXX I found it, the comment I gave you about the rules, remember me now LOL, Man I sure have changed, and you were right here to LOL. I feel so stupid looking back at this

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@ThanosReXXX I feel like such a idiot looking back at this stuff, me saying and talking about me not being able to play shantea like WTF???? I could play shantea or maybe I had a issue with it then but whatever, I really really really, feel like a idiot here, I made a total ass of myself LOL, I feel so F*** embarrassed, but I wanted to show you so you can see how much I have grown on this site, and as a person, BC my god I needed to change.

ThanosReXXX

I just want to give a shout out to @bimmy-lee's prophetic abilities. Just look at what he off-handedly mentioned to me in this comment from WAY back in July 2019...

@Snatcher Haha, yeah, we were all like that once. Coming to a new site/new community and acting all familiar with everybody, as if we've known them for years. I do have to say that I REALLY had to think on what the heck that was about, and far as I've now read, it was you mixing me up with someone else.

I now also know why I initially didn't know who you were when you came back as Snatcher, because you changed your name. I never get that, people constantly changing their online profiles or names. I took one and I stuck with it, only ever so slightly altering it, but the main name in it always remained, so there would be no mistaking me for anyone else.

On a side note: I don't really know why you pointed out having found that old comment of yours, though. Did we have a discussion about that earlier? You're going to have to enlighten me on that, because I honestly have no idea.

EDIT:

I do have to compliment you on your backtracking skills, though. That must have taken quite a bit of time and browsing to locate that specific comment of yours.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

jedgamesguy

Looking at stuff from July 2019 is extremely hilarious. Seeing @ThanosReXXX's explanation for his username, seeing @Tyranexx complain about beetles and seeing @bimmy-lee f*cking predict Coronavirus.

@Eel never changes.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

ThanosReXXX

Damn... Over night, my sensitive gums started acting up again, right side of my upper jaw getting all inflamed and what not, which resulted in the right side of my face now looking like Alvin the chipmunk. Hurts like hell, too. So weird because yesterday, everything was basically just fine, only some minor issues, and today it completely spun out of control. I still have the day off today, due to it being a holiday over here, but I'm definitely NOT looking forward to going to the office tomorrow looking like that...

@TheJGG Yeah... now you finally know the truth. Don't make fun of it, though or I'll have to snap my fingers...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

jedgamesguy

Zuljaras wrote:

Guys now when you quote someone here it also sends a notification! Not only tagging! I was waiting for that for so long!

Oh really? That’s excellent! It’ll save me... what, two seconds when I don’t type people’s usernames but fun feature.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

WoomyNNYes

@Zuljaras Yeah, I thought I noticed they fixed that(or added the function) within the past week or two. Not sure when it got implemented.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

bimmy-lee

@ThanosReXXX @TheJGG - Haha, well, we’re at least in a trial/revision run of a super spreader, so just wait til it’s combined with something truly horrible. I’m guessing it’s already brewing in the belly of a bat deep in some forest, somewhere we should never be. So the defenses are in place when we do get there and begin destroying everything. Sorry to hear you’re feeling bad Thanos, hope it’s over soon.

@Link-Hero - You know way to much about Anti for someone who really only swoops in to snipe on him or talk smack. It’s weird.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Zuljaras

TheJGG wrote:

Zuljaras wrote:

Guys now when you quote someone here it also sends a notification! Not only tagging! I was waiting for that for so long!

Oh really? That’s excellent! It’ll save me... what, two seconds when I don’t type people’s usernames but fun feature.

Well it will also show exactly what you are answering to which is the best part!

Snatcher

@ThanosReXXX Ya LOL, And we really didn't talk about it, but I did tell you a wile ago I would try to find this comment, bc you said you didn't remember me as legendaryco.

Speaking about sticking with one name, I was going to go back to my name, but damn did this character stick to me like glue, I ended up sticking with the name, the character and all, I was just going to role play as him for a month LOL, I stop't the role play but I keep't the name and all, Like how your have Thanos, its like that for me, its my online persona now, and my first one ever, and only.

( still think I looked like a idiot) (Finding it wasn't to hard ether, it was my first comment I ever posted on a thread, and it was one of the most stupid one's ever LOL)

Edited on by Snatcher

CANOEberry

@Teksetter Hello, hello! [Bouncing in cage] I got your messages this time!

I read your initial comment in KateGray's thread, BTW, and I must respectfully differ with you - I don't remember anything offensive or awkward about it. Of course, I understand your wish to be careful in your messages. I can be abrasive at times (spiky fur aside) and I try to remember, when I'm feeling mouthy, that esteem is earned. You've lost none in my eyes, though.

I don't actually think hoarding items and overcoming bosses without them is necessarily an indicator of personality. If one completes a game with a cache of resources that is not burdensome, I think that is entirely within the game design, and intended as a valid outcome. (I've played Skyrim a great deal as a Khajiit, for reasons you can probably guess, and I nullify advantages, fast travel, and even wagon/ferry rides by hauling huge loads out of dungeons. Now that's burdensome...)

OTOH, while I dearly love the NES Mega Man games, I felt (even as a youth) that we were hoarding our weapon energy to the detriment of fun and experimentation in the game, because there is so much emphasis on the Robot Masters and too few chances for resupply. I quite often think about how the Mega Man games could have evolved if you were forced to choose or try stuff more often, and I wonder if newer titles could follow that philosophy. (MM 11 came part of the way, I felt.)

I do hear you about chilling, though, and I agree. I think Kate's right about that part. There's good and bad stress in gaming, right? That's why I play Ikaruga and Danmaku early in my day - a shot of something strong puts things into perspective. Stay cool!

Edited on by Eel

CANOEberry

Snatcher

@ThanosReXXX I mean look at @COVIDberry That's a persona right there.

Snatcher

@bimmy-lee They have a pretty complex relationship, I really do hope nothing bad happen'd to him, I mean he never told us anything.

CANOEberry

@Snatcher Greetings!... You don't mean "persona" in the sense of those false SMT games, I take it?

CANOEberry

Snatcher

@COVIDberry Ya not like the SMT games.

Snatcher

@COVIDberry Of cores, now if you don't mind, I need to figure out how to kill a kid with a hat, you know how it is.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic