Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 51,361 to 51,380 of 51,441

TheJGG

BruceCM wrote:

I hope we'll all be able to play the game when it's out, too .....?

We'll have to pay like anyone else, of that there's no doubt. It's the artbook.. the ART!

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours." - Cheshire Cat.

I stream sometimes. http://www.youtube.com/c/JedgamesGUY

TheJGG#7752 - Discord

If you'd like to add me on Switch, tag me first!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

Zuljaras

@TheJGG @BruceCM

Actually for some time (very long time ) I have been tweaking the tech demo and I want to redo some stuff in it. After that I will post it here with the permission of the moderator ofc for people to play it.

Zuljaras

TheJGG

@Zuljaras Well if you use a service like Discord it'll be easier to link it without breaking the rules.

TheJGG#7752 - Discord

Zuljaras

@TheJGG Nope. Never used it. I read that it is like a chat system or something like that.

Zuljaras

TheJGG

It's like that; you have groups (servers), chats (DMs) and voice and video/calls. It's relatively easy to use.

It used to be marketed for gamers, which is pure cringe, but they've changed their strategy to accomodate everyone now.

TheJGG#7752 - Discord

TheJGG

@Zuljaras Used to be but it ain't now. I could theoretically use it for studying and the like; that's one of the server templates after all.

TheJGG#7752 - Discord

BruceCM

I'm sure we can find some way for you to share your game here for those of us that'd like to play it, @Zuljaras .... Discord might become even more like Skype if MS do buy it, ie, basically disappear

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Zuljaras

Also today I got a gaming package delivered!

3 new additions to my Resident Evil collection, something limited and some retro classic charms!

Untitled

Zuljaras

Anti-Matter

I saw an abandoned house around my neighborhood this evening before i get into my house and to see the impact of being abandoned for more than 2 years, i was thinking what a power of wild plants took over the abandoned house.
Untitled

Untitled

That building was used to be a small office of travel agency but since their office moved to other island, the building has been abandoned for more than 2 years.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Top 7 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

TheJGG

@BruceCM @Zuljaras I agree. When you're ready to share your demo send an email to Ant. Or tag him.

TheJGG#7752 - Discord

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter Erm... dude, I was just kidding. I even said so at the end. You could have saved yourself the trouble of making this WAY too long reply that I couldn't care less about...

@Zuljaras You're VERY welcome and it's fully deserved.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Anti-Matter

@Eel
LOL
There was your name here Eel when i was playing Beatmania IIDX 9th style PS2. 🤭
Untitled

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

TheJGG

ThanosReXXX wrote:

@Anti-Matter Erm... dude, I was just kidding. I even said so at the end. You could have saved yourself the trouble of making this WAY too long reply that I couldn't care less about..

@ThanosReXXX You already know what I'm gonna say. Don't bother. Don't bother having the gall to tell him he's wrong, because he can't do any harm. He can't even harm a fly. His precious cycle of validation won't be broken by anyone. He does the same thing to @Zuljaras, and treats normal conversation like some kind of stupid game.

I know I'm no better; but we both know that we've wasted time writing my post and yours.

Edited on by TheJGG

TheJGG#7752 - Discord

Anti-Matter

@TheJGG
What was that mean by saying "don't bother" ?? 🤨

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat

Sunsy

@Eel @ThanosReXXX Thanks for the birthday wishes you two.

@MarioLover92 That's actually why I'm saving Bowser's Fury, for when I don't have much to do in real life. Given it's new stuff, I want to give it all my attention. I'm loving Crash 4 so far, makes me happy there's a new game in the series.

Sunsy

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
Btw, what do you think with the song i tagged to you yesterday ? (MA-SSA-RA from KeyboardMania 2nd Mix and Pop'n Music 8)
Do you think the songs from BEMANI games (published by KONAMI) are good enough as Sonic songs ?

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat

Zuljaras

@TheJGG "He can't even harm a fly." I am not sure about that. He have said some chilling stories about his workplace and personal life here on the forums.

Zuljaras

Eel

Let's please use the ignore list in case we don't want to see messages from certain people, it's better for the site than a continuous circle of gossip and mini-drama.

In other news, I was just about to buy a picross game to play on the switch when I remembered the SNES app was a thing, and that has Mario's Picross on it. Great.

@Anti-Matter guess I was a musician in a previous life.

Huh is anyone else being redirected to the homepage whenever they try to reply to someone? Or is it just my browser being weird?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TheJGG

When I was trying to remove my SIM card by using a staple the staple broke off and it's stuck in the small hole. Any advice as to what the heck I do next?

@Eel Got it, I'll make sure to try out the ignore list in future.

TheJGG#7752 - Discord

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic