Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 49,721 to 49,740 of 96,488

reporterdavid

Good evening. I now have a switch lite (yellow). Want to get animal crossing later this week.
For the friendcode, please see the friendcode threat.

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

ThanosReXXX

reporterdavid wrote:

For the friendcode, please see the friendcode threat.

@reporterdavid I don't think that threatening people into giving you their friend codes is the right way to go about it...

@Blooper987 I wouldn't go so far as to say it's awesome, but it's a pretty decent video. Where it predominantly breaks/ruins the immersion for me though, is the WAY too plasticky look of Link and Zelda. In the beginning, when he trips and falls and you see the first close up of his face, he looks more like a fake mannequin than a supposedly living being.

So, far as I'm concerned, it does show promise, but there's still a LOT of work to be done...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

@WoomyNNYes Now THAT is some top-class animation. That Zelda guy could definitely take some queues from that one...

All kidding aside, though: I've been following/watching that like a hawk, and like the NASA employees, I was really excited about the rover safely touching Earth, erm... Mars so that we can once again have some more and/or new info on the Red Planet. Especially now with the combined forces and knowledge of three simultaneous efforts.

Dreams of a planetary confederacy are slowly starting to emerge...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

WoomyNNYes

@ThanosReXXX Yeah, it's awseome! During the live stream of the landing, I prepared myself for landing failure, because that skycrane system just seems so nuts. Very psyched they pulled it off.

edit: Man, they sure did talk a lot in today's stream before showing the footage

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

ThanosReXXX

@WoomyNNYes Indeed.
And now for sending the Trumps, erm... I mean the first humans safely up there...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

ThanosReXXX

@WoomyNNYes I do wonder in what studio they shot this footage, though. It's SO realistic...

reporterdavid

@ThanosReXXX I ment something else...

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

WoomyNNYes

@ThanosReXXX Yeah, it sounded like NASA was trying to preemptively combat conspiracies when explaining why the skycrane doesn't have visible jet flames. I don't know if you watched NASA explain that part in their stream.

'Tendo liker

ThanosReXXX

@reporterdavid I know, man. Just pulling your leg. Always watch the smiley, indicating a joke or an at least not too serious comment...

@WoomyNNYes No, I haven't watched ALL of it, just the landing. And it was covered in the news over here, after which I looked up some more photos and clips, but I didn't see the entire thing all at once.

reporterdavid

@ThanosReXXX Yeah Im ok with that. Even with the last comments of the video. But anyway. I know my points of life where I am good, and where I can do better. I am not perfect. But I try to aim for the best.

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx I've been wondering about that too. Hopefully we'll find out for sure about how good the right stick controls are when it gets closer to SS HD's release date. Who knows, it might be better than we may think. Currently my sensor bar is below my TV.

And yeah, late reply. Was a bit busy with stuff, lol.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

ThanosReXXX

@reporterdavid Nobody's perfect, my friend, so there's no need to strife for perfection either. Just be the best you that you can be, and that's all you'll ever need.

@MarioLover92 I've got two sensor bars: one on top of the TV, and one underneath it. The top one is for the Wii, the bottom one is for the Wii U...

MarioVillager92

@WoomyNNYes Yes, the Wii U came with one as well.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

Pop Quiz.
Which song is featured in Beatmania IIDX ?
A. MAXX UNLIMITED by Z
B. EDEN by TËЯRA
C. MAD BLAST by THE INFECTION

Anti-Matter

WoomyNNYes

@Anti-Matter I've never played a Wii U. I had a Gamecube & PS2, then didn't get a new console until 2016 when I got the New 3DS XL, then the Switch. Up until 2015, I usually only played games in the winter. Now that I've burned out on skiing, and sometimes biking, I've been gaming more.

'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic